• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

E69 vs Tonychat : Who Will Win in Masturbation Contest?

Who Will Win in Masturbation Contest?

• E69

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Tonychat

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I not only vote for Tonychat but to concede defeat.

How to win against our Foreign Talent from jiu hu the Pa Chiu Cheng King?

Last edited:

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not a Tonychat supporter, but at least this guy is true to his own beliefs.

E69 is somewhat dubious on his political stance in a pro Oppo forum. Perhaps he wants to retain his popularity with Oppo folks here and at the same time wanna propagate his Pro-PAP stance, hence his inadvertent inability to convince many that he is indeed neutral as he has always claimed.

Coupled with his pride in his "bought" points and starting a thread to show off his useless points, this guy is no different from a PAP wannabe politician that we see so often in MSM media.

So my vote has to go to E69 as the winner in masturbation here in this forum.

Sorry Tonychat, you lose!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Nabeizzz....got poll again ah!

A bit confused here leh...so is the winner in this masturbation contest the Loser or what??? :*:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
winner will hve to masturbate nonstop in mrt train from jurong station to changi airport.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support e69! PAP rocks!

logo.png

Vote for PAP or your whole family die! You will repent!
Your sons will become slaves, and your daughters will become prostitutes!