• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Biden Says There Are 'Probably 50' Democrats Who Could Defeat Trump!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Biden Says There Are 'Probably 50' Democrats Who Could Defeat Trump​

f02cf0b9802cb96d8f500d337adb4ddb

Biden Says There Are 'Probably 50' Democrats Who Could Defeat Trump
Marita Vlachou
Thu, 7 December 2023 at 3:42 pm GMT

President Joe Biden on Wednesday said he’s not the only Democrat capable of beating former President Donald Trump in the 2024 election ― but he expressed confidence that he’ll secure another four-year term at the White House next November.
Biden estimated there are “probably 50” Democrats who could win a race against Trump, though he didn’t list any names.
“No, I’m not the only one who can defeat him, but I will defeat him,” Biden told reporters in a Q&A session after delivering remarks urging Congress to pass his national security supplemental request, including aid for Ukraine and Israel, before the holiday recess.
Earlier this week, Biden said he wouldn’t necessarily be running for reelection if Trump weren’t in the race.
“If Trump wasn’t running, I’m not sure I’d be running,” he said Tuesday. “But we cannot let him win.”
Only two Democrats have come forward to challenge Biden for the presidential nomination: Rep. Dean Phillips (Minn.) and self-help author Marianne Williamson. Support for both is in the single digits, according to FiveThirtyEight.
Trump is the front-runner in the GOP primary contest and is widely expected to be the Republican nominee in 2024, according to the polls.
During a recent town hall with Fox News, the former president, who has been indicted four times this year, repeatedly declined to say he wouldn’t abuse his power or seek retribution against his political rivals if he won reelection in 2024.
He also said he would only act as a dictator on the first day of his term in order to secure the U.S.-Mexico border.
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, one of Trump’s rivals for the GOP nomination, sharply criticized his words during a debate Wednesday night in Alabama.
“This is an angry, bitter man who now wants to be back as president, because he wants to exact retribution on anyone who has disagreed with them,” Christie said of Trump, who has declined to debate his fellow GOP contenders.
Christie also took issue with the other Republicans he shared the stage with ― Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy ― who have refused to rule out supporting Trump if he ends up being the GOP nominee.
“You want to know why those poll numbers are where they are?” Christie asked. “Because folks like these three guys on the stage make it seem like his conduct is acceptable.”

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyone better fucking pray this old senile imbecile doesn't press the nuclear button by mistake......it will be altogether up lorry and also up 3 tonner!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nikki is another Globalists

Rand Paul launches ‘Never Nikki’ website ahead of Iowa caucuses​

by Julia Mueller - 01/12/24 12:22 PM ET
More
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) came out swinging against Republican presidential candidate Nikki Haley Friday with the launch of a “Never Nikki” website.
“I have been watching the GOP Primary closely for a while now, and I like various aspects of several candidates,” Paul said in a statement included on the website, noting GOP hopefuls former President Trump, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, as well as independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
“As I look over the field, I don’t think I yet have a first choice, but I do know one thing: count me in as Never Nikki,” Paul said.
The launch comes a day after Paul teased a “very important” statement about 2024, stoking speculation that he would endorse one of the GOP contenders.
The move also comes ahead of Monday’s Iowa caucuses, the critical test that starts off the party’s presidential nominating cycle.
Trump leads the Republican field by double-digits in national and swing-state polling, while Haley is considered to be fighting for second place with DeSantis. She’s seen notable momentum from her performances in the party’s presidential debates and has been gaining on Trump in New Hampshire, which hosts its first-in-the-nation primary later this month.
The former president, though, boasts endorsements from 20 U.S. senators, according to The Hill’s latest tally — while Haley and DeSantis don’t have any from the upper chamber.
“Based on her record and campaign, I don’t see how any thoughtful or informed libertarian or conservative should vote for @NikkiHaley,” Paul, a libertarian, said on X, the platform previously known as Twitter, alongside a thread of complaints against the former U.N. ambassador.
The Hill has reached out to Haley’s campaign for comment.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not really matter who got voted in. Eventually the administrators in the white house and lobbyist calls the shots.
And that was why Putin revealed to director Oliver stones, no matter who became US President, the policy did not change wrt engaging Russia. It was always hostile.