• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Mental Illness] Ah Qua wins Miss Netherlands Universe 2023 pageant

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Trans woman wins Miss Netherlands beauty pageant​

1689000901216.png

The 22-year-old will go on to represent her country at the Miss Universe contest in December

By George Styllis
10 July 2023 • 12:40pm

A transgender woman has won Miss Netherlands for the first time in the Dutch beauty pageant’s 94-year history.

Rikkie Valerie Kolle, 22, received the title on Saturday and will go on to represent her country at the Miss Universe contest in December.

“I DID IT!!!!” Ms Kolle wrote on Instagram following the event.

“I am so proud and happy I can’t describe it. I made my community proud and showed it’s possible.

“And yes I’m a trans woman and I’d like to share my story, but I’m also Rikkie and that’s what counts for me. I did this on my own strength and enjoyed every moment.”

She will be the second trans candidate to compete in the international pageant, which will be held this year in El Salvador, after Angela Ponce took part in the pageant in 2018. The Spanish trans model had been crowned Miss Spain earlier that year.

Miss Kolle, of Dutch and Moluccan descent, grew up in the city of Breda between Rotterdam and Antwerp.

A voice and role model’
At 5ft 11, Miss Kolle towered over her fellow competitors at the AFAS Theatre in Leusden.

In her entry profile for the competition, she said she wanted to be “a voice and role model”.

“I know better than anyone what it’s like to feel alone and not be surrounded by only positive thoughts,” she wrote.

Announcing their decision, the jury said: “This finalist shone throughout the show and made the most progress.”

She “has a solid story with a clear mission”, the jury said after the verdict in Leusden on Saturday night.

Ms Kolle’s entry to Miss Universe as the second trans candidate reflects just how far the competition has come since its first show in Long Beach, California, in 1952.

In 2012, it lifted a ban on transgender contestants while co-owned by Donald Trump.

The former president reportedly praised the inclusion of transgender women in the pageant only to vow earlier this year to “defeat the cult of gender ideology”.

Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip, a Thai media tycoon who is a transgender woman, bought the Miss Universe Organisation in 2022 for $20 million.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is their game plan.

Call good as evil.

Call evil as good.

Call beautiful as ugly.

Call ugly as beautiful.

The Great Inversion.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does a real woman offer nowadays ?? They offer their Chee bye and think they should have equal rights as men.

Now Men also demand equal rights, they start to compete with ladies in their pet event like Beauty pageant.

Either way all of them loses. Mankind losses.

Last edited: