• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Fought with Aunty in Overcrowded MRT!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two wrongs do not make a right! Imho, they should slug it out after slanging at each other. What an anti-climax!:wink:

the uncle is stupid. he should follow marjojohn's spirit and take the nudge from the auntie as a positive sign and opportunity to get into her lobang. she's quite f*ckable, and she's probably not getting any. no point getting pissed and slugging it out. instead of acting like a jerk, he could have responded "hi, you woke me up....and wow! what a nice bag!" "did you get it while on vacation in italy?" "no lah! i got it at lucky plaza. me not very rich one." "well, this must be fated. where are you heading? may be we can lim kopi at your next destination?" auntie blushing with shock and delight at the same time. a lot of things will go through her mind that instant. "wa! this uncle interested in me. and may be we can end up in bed." auntie's mind gets f*cked and her abalone already getting wet. and if she says "yes", huat ah! get off at the same station. lim kopi first, then tcss until her tits get hard and abalone moist with excitement. then check in at hotel 81 and bang the shit out of her. that's the best way to treat and "punish" the woman for nudging you and waking you up from slumber. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the uncle is stupid. he should follow marjojohn's spirit and take the nudge from the auntie as a positive sign and opportunity to get into her lobang. she's quite f*ckable, and she's probably not getting any. no point getting pissed and slugging it out. instead of acting like a jerk, he could have responded "hi, you woke me up....and wow! what a nice bag!" "did you get it while on vacation in italy?" "no lah! i got it at lucky plaza. me not very rich one." "well, this must be fated. where are you heading? may be we can lim kopi at your next destination?" auntie blushing with shock and delight at the same time. a lot of things will go through her mind that instant. "wa! this uncle interested in me. and may be we can end up in bed." auntie's mind gets f*cked and her abalone already getting wet. and if she says "yes", huat ah! get off at the same station. lim kopi first, then tcss until her tits get hard and abalone moist with excitement. then check in at hotel 81 and bang the shit out of her. that's the best way to treat and "punish" the woman for nudging you and waking you up from slumber. :biggrin:

Yes unkle didn't know how to turn crisis into opportunity....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be wp fault for such incidents to happen. well, usually such the case, but today how come no one put the blame on wp har.

ok, i start, must be wp fault lor. no need reason lor. song boh?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes unkle didn't know how to turn crisis into opportunity....

unfortunately, many sinkies are too preoccupied and paranoid about getting shafted, and thus they react instantly with negativity. best is to relac, assess the assets of the opposite sex, and get a free f*ck if assets prove too much to resist. win win for all. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice try.

Old Uncle looks like jiuh kia. His jiuhu kia England is obvious. Don't believe, go Jiu hu listen and record these Chink jiu hu kia speak English ....

This old uncle is also a gay. Gay man fuzzy and don't like women.

Next time, when you stand beside a pretty woman and a nice looking man (gay look) walk pass, say this to the women, ' Nice looking man? he maybe like you too, also like men?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe just our sinkie version of 'just for laughs'... :biggrin:
or...a typical jack neo video clip showing a 'our swiss living standard in a compressed sinkieland' ... :biggrin:

anyway me find this clip entertaining...also amusing when the aunty keeps choe choe the uncle to
slap her....but uncle beri smart neber fall into the trap :biggrin:

thank you to the bro who took this clip..:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice try.

Old Uncle looks like jiuh kia. His jiuhu kia England is obvious. Don't believe, go Jiu hu listen and record these Chink jiu hu kia speak English ....

This old uncle is also a gay. Gay man fuzzy and don't like women.

Next time, when you stand beside a pretty woman and a nice looking man (gay look) walk pass, say this to the women, ' Nice looking man? he maybe like you too, also like men?

If you want to test if "uncle" is from North Country...ask him, how do you say Flower in Mandarin....he answer " fah"...triple confirm! :roll eyes:
How come the wife never stand up for her man...?? should have told that menopausal woman..." you bitch, you better shaddup! or I slap your face?"....

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to test if "uncle" is from North Country...ask him, how do you say Flower in Mandarin....he answer " fah"...triple confirm! :roll eyes:
How come the wife never stand up for her man...?? should have told that menopausal woman..." you bitch, you better shaddup! or I slap your face?"....

no lah, think the woman is not the wife...uncle oredi said he worked night shift, beri tired, so he dozed off

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What kind of logic that must be positive to vote opposition and people who quarrel will only vote PAP? You never quarrel before in life?

I know a few negative people who voted opposition since early days. Infact it should be the reverse, positive people always count blessings by comparing Spore to 3rd world country and keep voting PAP.

Some clarification needed. If you are the negative type who always go around picking fight with others, you will never embrace change because you will be looking at negative side, fearing the potential risks and dangers.

So at the ballot box, who will you likely vote for? As much as you rail against the PAP, you may end up voting PAP. Not out of affection. Out of fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of change.

Positive mindset people understand the PAP had done a lot of good last time, but they also know that the country deserves better. They are more able to embrace the concept of change and take calculated risks. Hence better chance of voting opposition.

Of course, I don't mean to compartmentalize people. I am just observing a general pattern which does not apply to everyone.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see it in another light that Sporeans are kind and no real intention to hurt, so only empty threat to slap. You see the real low class and unkind Australian in the other thread has no qualms to punch a woman who spoke up.

Sinkie needs punching for FAILURE TO SPEAK UP!

And since the PAP does the screwing, they have 'engaged' the Ang Mo to whack these Sinkie ( like yourself) to wake the fuck out of them and to drive some spurs into their hides! LoL

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some clarification needed. If you are the negative type who always go around picking fight with others, you will never embrace change because you will be looking at negative side, fearing the potential risks and dangers.

So at the ballot box, who will you likely vote for? As much as you rail against the PAP, you may end up voting PAP. Not out of affection. Out of fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of change.

Positive mindset people understand the PAP had done a lot of good last time, but they also know that the country deserves better. They are more able to embrace the concept of change and take calculated risks. Hence better chance of voting opposition.

Of course, I don't mean to compartmentalize people. I am just observing a general pattern which does not apply to everyone.

No you said these people are spreading negative energy and "such people who behave like that will only vote PAP". You may not mean to compartmentalise people, but you did just that by concluding such people will only vote PAP just from that one quarrel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie needs punching for FAILURE TO SPEAK UP!

And since the PAP does the screwing, they have 'engaged' the Ang Mo to whack these Sinkie ( like yourself) to wake the fuck out of them and to drive some spurs into their hides! LoL

I also think so more Singapore men must learn to speak up. Like the Australian punching the singer, why leave it to a woman to speak up when so many men around? End up the woman get punched.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, people.....it's just a quarrel over the lady putting her bag between her and the man.

If I'm the lady, I would not seat down besides the man, but it is obvious the man pretend to be sleeping and inching towards the lady.
Can tell by his dumb explanation about tired and sleepy and his size means he has to occupy the seat the way he did.

For me, no matter what the lady had said, she is a more trust-worthy witness to what seemingly could be a simpe matter of not sitting besides a man who obviously is out to take advantage by brushing against any woman on the adjacent seat. See the way he talk, also use his hands like octopus, swing here, swing there, gesture here, gesture there and trying so fucking hard to explain himself, so defensive.

Defintely a chikopek member of SBF and looking for a cheap thrill on the MRT train.

I think we need to find out more details before judging the people involved in the quarrel. Just by guessing, I agree the woman seems more likely to be less at fault. Unless she is those wierd type who put the bag in between her and the man for no reason. If not, must be becos the man was overstepping his boundary. The quarrel then started becos she nudged him with the bag for that. Of course the man gave the excuse of the seat size is like and that he was sleeping. How nice if everyone knows not to be selfish and inconsiderate, no one will encroach on others and expect tolerance from the victim. And there will then be no quarrels, no wars, world peace and no negative engeries to spread.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah, think the woman is not the wife...uncle oredi said he worked night shift, beri tired, so he dozed off

The man should challenge the woman to a fight, tell her to step outside...wait till the train arrive in the next station..get the woman to step out, then the door close wave "bye, bye...CCB"...ha ha ha

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
What ever the problem, the man should always be the bigger person and just let it go, that is the mark of a real man. I would have just ignored the woman right from the start, picking a fight with a woman is the most gay thing to do.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man should challenge the woman to a fight, tell her to step outside...wait till the train arrive in the next station..get the woman to step out, then the door close wave "bye, bye...CCB"...ha ha ha

wah leow, if you're the uncle in the train...sure got bigger problem man....:biggrin:

let me try to reconstruct what had happened, since im frequent rider;
1/ the aunty was on board first; placed her hand bag on the seat besides her
2/ uncle occupied the seat latter, head moved left to right while dozing...knocked the aunty
(these sorts of things, we see beri often during the morning trains)
3/ aunty beh song...thought the uncle is a 'tee kio'