• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joetys comes across as a straightforward chap. Doesnt beat around the bush with ulterior motives.
Scroobal's slime character is evident when he writes and post.

Notwithstanding any political leanings, my vote goes to Joetys.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Joetys comes across as a straightforward chap. Doesnt beat around the bush with ulterior motives.
Scroobal's slime character is evident when he writes and post.

Notwithstanding any political leanings, my vote goes to Joetys.

good observation...too bad i got no more points to Up u...:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys gang up with your clones and bully others. This was the only way to draw you guys out and point out the mothership pretending to be Mother Theresa. Was I wrong? I certainly hit the mother lode ( no pun intended)

Note no one here except for one individual buys friendship with no shame. You call that class. Give me break. I would have let it pass if not for the zapping and the bullying.

Tell your leader to join flowerpod where friendships are born on a daily basis and he can ask all the questions in the world about everything from juicers to managing morons.

Got the cheek to talk about humility - you see anyone else here showing expensive bottle of wines and other things things on a daily basis. He and you must think that everyone here only drink joy juice and cycle to work. You don't even know the meaning of humility. Grow up and learn to suck a more intelligent dick.

Pray tell who is being bullied? Who did joe or his "gang" bully? Your clones kenna zapped? Take note jw5's feud with you has nothing to do with joe for example. Chonburific fucks you on his own accord he certainly doesn't take "orders" from others. You are just jealous that a number of forummers have managed to strike up friendships that don't include you. Can tell a legitimate reason instead of hiding behind BS or maybe you're just jealous of joetys. LOL.

Comeon you can post your ferrari/lambo here too or your stays in expensive exotic far away places like the bahamas or some pacific island nobody is stopping you. Sure an "elite" like yourself could easily afford all of this. Go ahead post it.

Actually i can ask this back to you. You see anyone else here starting stupid threads and simply stating the obvious making it look like a revelation like he made a startling discovery and making it seem like his opinion is the absolute truth?

Might i ask how do you "buy" friendship like what you are accusing joetys of doing. You think the ppl in here like joetys because he "bought" their friendship? WTF what a convinent way to excuse his immense popularity/likeability over you. So unless you mean to say joetys somehow gave real money to the forummers here in which he would need to meet and know them all personally your accusation of him "buying" his friends is well BS.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I fully support both Joe and Scroo

Scroo is my number one shit stirrer. He can create a frenzy like no other.

Joe is my number one real life experiences contributor. His countless images and interesting info about Thailand/Indo, shitskins at airports, videos of scenery, beautiful resorts are always on my "must view" list.

I will be giving one vote each.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support Mario Gotze, the man of the match, the star of the tournament, and the champion of Germany.

Sieg heil!

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We play along with Scroobal, who you think is really angry? He just stir shit because a bit jealous of pi Joe but also to make more traffic. We all know the game. Lol lol lol.

I fully support both Joe and Scroo

Scroo is my number one shit stirrer. He can create a frenzy like no other.

Joe is my number one real life experiences contributor. His countless images and interesting info about Thailand/Indo, shitskins at airports, videos of scenery, beautiful resorts are always on my "must view" list.

I will be giving one vote each.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We play along with Scroobal, who you think is really angry? He just stir shit because a bit jealous of pi Joe but also to make more traffic. We all know the game. Lol lol lol.
yes who is the one here who is really spewing...........

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal has got a point...frankly, i dun think he is jealous, he is just himself trying to pick on joe who happened to be more popular than him...:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
scroobal has got a point...frankly, i dun think he is jealous, he is just himself trying to pick on joe who happened to be more popular than him...:biggrin:

Why would someone who does his level best to be unpopular be jealous over someone who is more popular? :eek: It doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screwball might not want to be popular but he craves attention and wants to be the center of attention. the world of SBF must revolve around him. SBF must feel his presence and power. he cannot be ignored in this forum. he is the mighty Screwcheebye !