• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, well, well. limpeh quite like. screwbye, the motherfucker tried to stir shit until shit now on screwbye, the chee bye kia face. now, screwbye face, full of shit. 555

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
still waiting for screwbye, the kan bu kia, smelly chee bye, to activate attack dogs. sibeh sianz leh.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as you feed a dog, you will buy and get loyalty. I don't have a history of doing that in this forum. You got to look elsewhere.

You are implying that that Joe get his support here by giving favours to others.

You are wrong chump. Nobody support you cos you are a chump and twit.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vote your heart Out.
Use as many clones as you want! :biggrin:

Your views too....

Ah Meng, next time when you start a poll, try to find 2 forummers with the same standard and credibility. You should start a poll comparing Screw Ball and that worthless Foreign Trash Tonychat and not compare to Joe.

Just like in soccer, you dun compare Man Utd with Geylang Utd right?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Meng, next time when you start a poll, try to find 2 forummers with the same standard and credibility. You should start a poll comparing Screw Ball and that worthless Foreign Trash Tonychat and not compare to Joe.

Just like in soccer, you dun compare Man Utd with Geylang Utd righ?

Nabeiz lah...limpei see that Scroo sibei Hou Lian..that cheebyekia tinks he is Leongsam's pet go round bullying others...now i monkey teach him lesson in Humility lor...

jw5

Loyal
i sarpork joe becoz he always GPGT .

That cheebye fucker scroobal doesn't even know how to post a peekture.

That's another way of differentiating between his clones and those of his cocksucking minion ThickFaceBlackHeart. But there are many other ways too. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Just like in soccer, you dun compare Man Utd with Geylang Utd right?
nabei...u up my points for fuck?
i no need points ... i need bananas...:biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....for a loong loong time...i have been exposing scroobye as a bullshitting serial liar......
yet there are idiots who thought i was stalking him........
basically all my posts against him can be proven with facts and he is slimey enough to act dumb...while his PLPs/eunuchs were getting hot under their collars.....
waiting to see if my post will attract his usual PLPs to cum in and embarrass themselves.......

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....for a loong loong time...i have been exposing scroobye as a bullshitting serial liar......
yet there are idiots who thought i was stalking him........
basically all my posts against him can be proven with facts and he is slimey enough to act dumb...while his PLPs/eunuchs were getting hot under their collars.....
waiting to see if my post will attract his usual PLPs to cum in and embarrass themselves.......

Well said. Time to add my points :biggrin: