• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really have no idea what to do after throwing out that threat about being aware. Let me tell you about intelligence. Here is a good example;

How does one get JW5 to dash from pillar to post following each and every post that I make and do a post himself. Thats intelligence. I did not even use a dog whistle. Its the ability to get someone to convince themselves that they are doing an intelligent thing. Others who are watching will see what is happening.

Here another example. How did I manage to get one of Joe's dog to start a poll where he will end up looking bad. When you buy friendships of moron you certainly cannot expect pearl earrings. Ever heard of the proverb - you cannot make a silk purse from sow's ear.

You can have all your followers sucking up to your daily LOR LEE LOR SOH posts, regarding about this moniker and that moniker, in your OWN forum, spin round and round, Please... Kindly go and do it....

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng aka Scroobal:

Tell that fucking slut of a daughter of yours to stop sucking so many cocks. It is disgusting. One (or two) at her young adult age is about right.

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

They all bought popcorns, a bottle of drink and have ringside seats as the clones scramble to work out how to handle this. Why would they even join the pantomime. Do you think I need support. I am doing just fine herding you blittering idiots at my beck and call.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
They all bought popcorns, a bottle of drink and have ringside seats as the clones scramble to work out how to handle this. Why would they even join the pantomime. Do you think I need support. I am doing just fine herding you blittering idiots at my beck and call.

oh yeah...hahahaha...you have lost it :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You can have all your followers sucking up to your daily LOR LEE LOR SOH posts, regarding about this moniker and that moniker, in your OWN forum, spin round and round, Please... Kindly go and do it....

this i agree...sibei lor sor... machiam Chui Kong Lam Par Song :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as usual, screwbye, the kan bu kia, wants to dictate how this forum is run. knn, we all come here tcss, fuck pappies. now screwbye, the chow chee bye buay song. so just continue to send greetings to screwbye lor.

screwbye, limpeh get u, will be very very ugly. alternqtively, u can get me.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the second clown to mention your clone army. How did you complete your NS days - shooting each other and not knowing what the others in the platoon do.

When people buy your loyalty there is an expectation of quick servitude and action. At least JW5 is working real hard. You are guys are talking. By the way you know that JW5 is tiring when he brings in family members, so it high time that you let your imaginary clone army start doing something. Roger and out.

that scroo Bo Seed liaozzzz :biggrin:

ps...and i have not even use my clone army to vote...hahaha...he must be overestimating his "prowess" in SBF...:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Fuck all the members of your family. What do you think they are? Exceptional? They mean shit.

There should be a few of your children's friends or their parents reading this, think about what a laughing stock they will be, cuntface.

Let's see how this ends. I recall this was one of your favourite phrases. You need to understand something motherfucker. Not everyone will have the same way of dealing with things as you.

You are the second clown to mention your clone army. How did you complete your NS days - shooting each other and not knowing what the others in the platoon do.

When people buy your loyalty there is an expectation of quick servitude and action. At least JW5 is working real hard. You are guys are talking. By the way you know that JW5 is tiring when he brings in family members, so it high time that you let your imaginary clone army start doing something. Roger and out.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

yawnzzzzz...no need to write so much lah...the more u write...the more shitty u sound :biggrin:

BalaChandranSupabramaniam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooo bala may ask. Who is screwball ? Can bala makan ? Since the other day bala are most welcomed in SinghAPoor bala has learn many many SinghAPoor makan. Bala knows fishball meatball sotongball but no screwball. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best Country. Everything best. Bala loves frog too. Bala loves makan.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want to eat screwball you wait a while la . Now he sucking other people cock then later he 69 with you.

Ooo bala may ask. Who is screwball ? Can bala makan ? Since the other day bala are most welcomed in SinghAPoor bala has learn many many SinghAPoor makan. Bala knows fishball meatball sotongball but no screwball. Bala loves SinghAPoor. Best Country. Everything best. Bala loves frog too. Bala loves makan.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

screwbye, the kan bu kia, again. think england sibeh power. want u all to write like him hor. unknown to him, almost everyone here can write better than screwbye the chee bye kia. knn, think too highly liao.

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its all my fault. I should not have started a thread to celebrate Joety's successes. This brings out the green eye monster in Scroobal :p