• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pray tell who is being bullied? Who did joe or his "gang" bully? Your clones kenna zapped? Take note jw5's feud with you has nothing to do with joe for example. Chonburific fucks you on his own accord he certainly doesn't take "orders" from others. You are just jealous that a number of forummers have managed to strike up friendships that don't include you. Can tell a legitimate reason instead of hiding behind BS or maybe you're just jealous of joetys. LOL.

Comeon you can post your ferrari/lambo here too or your stays in expensive exotic far away places like the bahamas or some pacific island nobody is stopping you. Sure an "elite" like yourself could easily afford all of this. Go ahead post it.

Actually i can ask this back to you. You see anyone else here starting stupid threads and simply stating the obvious making it look like a revelation like he made a startling discovery and making it seem like his opinion is the absolute truth?

Might i ask how do you "buy" friendship like what you are accusing joetys of doing. You think the ppl in here like joetys because he "bought" their friendship? WTF what a convinent way to excuse his immense popularity/likeability over you. So unless you mean to say joetys somehow gave real money to the forummers here in which he would need to meet and know them all personally your accusation of him "buying" his friends is well BS.
im stil wating for the wheel chair pics from san jose

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all small time la I have 6969 clones and I always zap newbies until they dont want to log in anymore. They need a faggot superhero to save them but later on they will have to let him scroo their ass.

Response not that good. Need me to activate my 69 clones? :biggrin:

hehehehe...I think you should ... :biggrin:
Limpei also have not activated my clone armies... :biggrin:

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all small time la I have 6969 clones and I always zap newbies until they dont want to log in anymore. They need a faggot superhero to save them but later on they will have to let him scroo their ass.
If you have 6969 clones, your points would not only be 531 :biggrin:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal is just Sour Grapes lor.. See Joetys becoming popular so he Buay Song...

Typical lah...such hypocrite is always like that ...