• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

Who Do You Support? Frog or Scroo?

• The Frog

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Scroobal

Votes: 13 15.5%

• Total voters

jw5

Loyal
Cuntface clone, it should be "has" and not "have. Didn't your fucked up parents teach you?

LOL .................... LOL

Samleong the faggot have always given the impression his IQ is at the stratospheric band. Your bestowed Complimentary status was another instance of a display of that intelligence.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cuntface clone, it should be "has" and not "have. Didn't your fucked up parents teach you?

LOL .................... LOL

Thank you for pointing that out Kurt, you cocksucking degenerate you! I must have been bamboozled by the whole fucking homosexual atmosphere of this forum.

jw5

Loyal
Sources tell us that besides being a whore who would do anything for money, you get buttfucked by the Arabs every week. That must make you a trueblue homosexual.

Never mind, his son is also homosexual.

LOL ............................. LOL

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Thank you for pointing that out Kurt, you cocksucking degenerate you! I must have been bamboozled by the whole fucking homosexual atmosphere of this forum.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sources tell us that besides being a whore who would do anything for money, you get buttfucked by the Arabs every week. That must make you a trueblue homosexual.

Never mind, his son is also homosexual.

LOL ............................. LOL

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Come on you can do better then that. Gays are supposed to be better on the creative. You are letting down the Pink aren't you?

jw5

Loyal
That means Joetys would get one vote from Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) son who is gay, and one vote from his daughter, who is a dumb cheap fuck. :biggrin:

Joetys would get my vote only if I am gay and a dumb cheap fuck.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello hello! u all donch like that leh! KNN, how come never give some FAECES to screwbye? If screwbye stop posting in SBF, then how? SBF big big loss hor.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means Joetys would get one vote from Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) son who is gay, and one vote from his daughter, who is a dumb cheap fuck. :biggrin:

Look at Joety's support. I see Pink all over. Oh my eyes! And please stop yanking at my zippers!.....LOL