• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL flees the country in the aftermath of the riots

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Loonie must quickly get back his lost face.

Ah Loonie must declare hisself to be GRAND FIELD MARSHALLISSIMO
He must award himself Victoria Cross Grand Class, the highest self awarded VC in human history and add to that the decorations of cheebye leaves crossed parangs and cluster of hum.

Another award should be created by him of ambulance with 10 police cowering inside to show the integrity of stinkapore police when frightened and shitting in their pants. This award can be given to all winners of running away. Should be automatically given to all PAP ministars for their ability to run away from any fuck problems thereby putting all blame on junior staff

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All our commanders can join the Policemen to hide in the Ambulance...... got space for everyone..... oxygen also got....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....344710778924968.83425.125845680811480&type=1

Poor fake Admiral Teo always has to do Lee's dirty work. Punggol East--given to Teo. Talk to students and "What dod you think"--from Teo. Teo kenna arrow all the time.

LHL PM my foot.

These sorts of trips are arranged way in advance. It's not something he decided to do on Monday morning after the riots.

Besides the riots are a minor issue. Crowd violence after a fatal accident is a common occurrence even in Singapore. The only difference was this latest incident was on a slightly large scale.

I remember a man getting beaten up when he ran over a chicken in the Lim Chu Kang area during my army days. We were there on a Topo exercise and I witnessed the incident first hand. Unfortunately, there were no phone cams in those days or it would have been caught on camera.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
These sorts of trips are arranged way in advance. It's not something he decided to do on Monday morning after the riots.

Besides the riots are a minor issue. Crowd violence after a fatal accident is a common occurrence even in Singapore. The only difference was this latest incident was on a slightly large scale.

I remember a man getting beaten up when he ran over a chicken in the Lim Chu Kang area during my army days. We were there on a Topo exercise and I witnessed the incident first hand. Unfortunately, there were no phone cams in those days or it would have been caught on camera.

Most other leaders cancel trips when there are incidents at home. Why not him?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
max out the privileges first, perhaps his dad wants him to be 'safer' out of sinkieland

He's going for talks to eventually bring about the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which will bring in even more FTs to steal jobs.

Just going along with the script of his globalist masters.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all very well swanning off to international summits in Seoul and Tokyo but clearly there was a major crisis here on Sunday night which more than justified the cancellation or postponement of his trip. It would have been seen as demonstration of his leadership qualities to take the incident seriously and show Singaporeans their welfare comes first before any foreign policy agenda.

Another missed opportunity to demonstrate courage and leadership skills in the face of adversity.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jenny Tan We are proud of what your father and you have done for us!
89 · Yesterday at 1:44am via mobile

Joao Santos-Lucas I like your style as Prime Minister. I wish in Portugal we could trust our politicians as Singaporeans can trust your government.
13 · Yesterday at 8:45am

Joseph Chua 总理出国公幹,行程繁忙,心裹还掛念着小印度暴动事件,忧国忧民之胸怀表现無余。很庆幸我们有这样的领导。感恩啊!
14 · Yesterday at 4:35am via mobile

Jenny Ng Thanks for giving your life to the nation; caring, nurturing, grooming n protecting it like your very own baby. Our people's well being is always on your mind wherever u are. Thk you for such love. We r so so blessed to b your people.
13 · Yesterday at 6:42am via mobile

See Angelia 李总理先生,(个人看法)小印度的事件警方处理得当,国民们多数都很理智的看待。遇到不确实报导时,大家也很好的去确认,澄清。正面来说,似乎凝聚力更强。祝您旅程愉快!
12 · Yesterday at 2:09am

Nicholas Ng Have a safe trip, Mr Lee!
11 · Yesterday at 1:40am

MK Ho PM, sir, lol, I think you know if you didn't put the P.S, the netizens will seize the opportunity to comment again. Pitfalls of being in government!
11 · Yesterday at 3:20am via mobile

Lionel de Souza PM doesn't have to worry about the Little India incident. It is a thing of the past. Moreover, there are many good and capable men and women to hold the fort.
8 · Yesterday at 7:14am

Ravikumar Narasimhan Our country is in your good hands!! We know "Little India" is one off incident and we will maintain safe and secured atmosphere in Singapore!!
8 · Yesterday at 4:09am via mobile

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Riots once is 40 years not a major case?

As the PAP cronies have explained, the little india riot is now a thing of the past, our country is in good hands, the SPF have done a wonderful job showing maximum restraint, so lets just move on and most importantly, be grateful. A special edition of 'Fix the Opposition' will be held in a week's time to get the public's minds off the Little India Riot. By 2016, when we say riot, the peasants will say 'What riot?'

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jenny Tan We are proud of what your father and you have done for us!
89 · Yesterday at 1:44am via mobile

Joao Santos-Lucas I like your style as Prime Minister. I wish in Portugal we could trust our politicians as Singaporeans can trust your government.
13 · Yesterday at 8:45am

Joseph Chua 总理出国公幹,行程繁忙,心裹还掛念着小印度暴动事件,忧国忧民之胸怀表现無余。很庆幸我们有这样的领导。感恩啊!
14 · Yesterday at 4:35am via mobile

Jenny Ng Thanks for giving your life to the nation; caring, nurturing, grooming n protecting it like your very own baby. Our people's well being is always on your mind wherever u are. Thk you for such love. We r so so blessed to b your people.
13 · Yesterday at 6:42am via mobile

See Angelia 李总理先生,(个人看法)小印度的事件警方处理得当,国民们多数都很理智的看待。遇到不确实报导时,大家也很好的去确认,澄清。正面来说,似乎凝聚力更强。祝您旅程愉快!
12 · Yesterday at 2:09am

Nicholas Ng Have a safe trip, Mr Lee!
11 · Yesterday at 1:40am

MK Ho PM, sir, lol, I think you know if you didn't put the P.S, the netizens will seize the opportunity to comment again. Pitfalls of being in government!
11 · Yesterday at 3:20am via mobile

Lionel de Souza PM doesn't have to worry about the Little India incident. It is a thing of the past. Moreover, there are many good and capable men and women to hold the fort.
8 · Yesterday at 7:14am

Ravikumar Narasimhan Our country is in your good hands!! We know "Little India" is one off incident and we will maintain safe and secured atmosphere in Singapore!!
8 · Yesterday at 4:09am via mobile

Feels like north korea already.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like North Koreans have more personal liberties and the country take better care of them then smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore

Then why dun you moved to North Korea since Singapore is not the place for you???

Becoz your mum is still working as a street whore in SG which is why you can't bear to abandon her???/ Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha Ha....