• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anna

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCH is dumb stuck or should it be dumb fuck on Daphne case cos knowing full well that many of his fellow cronies are also in sort of 'Daphne case syndrome' he has been asking his fellow cronies ...

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Which till now he have not gotten a straight answer.

tch knows that he cant revoke a Singaporean's citizenship if she has done nothing wrong.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which basically the Papies would love to do so cos they are your kind,which Papies have been wanting to be rid off.

Imagine freeing up space in DRC and all the 'Changi resort' and turn this into a REAL RESORT to make money!

hahahaha...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only noe anna nasuki

midd939.jpg

see liaoz nose bleed

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
what you mentioned sound good...kampong spirit, good food, cordial relationships, more relaxed lifestyle.

I think SG has pursued growth and materialism at high costs including the loss of spirit and soul

Singapore Incoporated is a soulless industrial complex whose sole ideology is materialism.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the PAP govt wants to squeeze 6 million population onto a small piece of land and make this place a cosmopolitan rich man's playground, sooner or later it'll have to allow for dual citizenship.

Unfortunately, the PAP will resist this because it can potentially open a can of worms. Two issues I can think of are CPF and NS.

They will allow dual citizenship unless you are born a Singaporean. That's how it works.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Human nature wants the pie and eat it too

Please do get the picture , judging from the way Daphne wants things to go, she wants the best of both worlds. Typical.

I believe if u can get dual citizenship of the countries of your choice, you will choose to be typical too.
Unless you boh bian then sour grapes and call others typical.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest update:

Daphne still holds Singapore Citizenship and Australian Citizenship

Tracy, i came to this thread as you mentioned it in the other.
So I can do that too? Apply for aust and keep sg?

What if Anna keeps her sg and aust citizenship and move back to sg to live? It becomes a criminal offense then?

Why did ica renew her passport when it's in sg law that dual citizenships are forbidden? Shouldn't ica in the first place refused to renew her passport?

Can I live in sg with both citizenships and if ica refused to renew my passport I just travel with aussie passport but still a citizen of sg? Will I be forced to renounce my sg citizenship for being a citizen elsewhere?

Honestly I don't care a shit about passport but the citizenship.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Human nature wants the pie and eat it too

I believe if u can get dual citizenship of the countries of your choice, you will choose to be typical too.
Unless you boh bian then sour grapes and call others typical.

honestly, I see no issue with dual citizenship. why are people against it?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy, i came to this thread as you mentioned it in the other.
So I can do that too? Apply for aust and keep sg?

What if Anna keeps her sg and aust citizenship and move back to sg to live? It becomes a criminal offense then?

Why did ica renew her passport when it's in sg law that dual citizenships are forbidden? Shouldn't ica in the first place refused to renew her passport?

Can I live in sg with both citizenships and if ica refused to renew my passport I just travel with aussie passport but still a citizen of sg? Will I be forced to renounce my sg citizenship for being a citizen elsewhere?

What I wrote was what happened to Daphne. I don't know whether it is against the law to have dual citizenship. But ICA did renew her passport. It might have been an administrative error. But twice? So far, ICA, MHA have no answer to Daphne's queries. And I agree that Daphne should not renounce her SG citizenship because she was borned a SG citizen.

I think you should go for aus citizenship and continue to hold on to your SG citizenship as Daphne does.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will I be forced to renounce my sg citizenship for being a citizen elsewhere?

How can MHA force you to renounce your SG citizenship if you refuse too? They asked Daphne to renounce her SG citizenship and sell her HDB flat. But she refused.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I wrote was what happened to Daphne. I don't know whether it is against the law to have dual citizenship. But ICA did renew her passport. It might have been an administrative error. But twice? So far, ICA, MHA have no answer to Daphne's queries. And I agree that Daphne should not renounce her SG citizenship because she was borned a SG citizen.

I think you should go for aus citizenship and continue to hold on to your SG citizenship as Daphne does.

Thanks Tracy :smile: