• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhihau banned my only supporter while not banning valium

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam would never ask someone to fuck off from his forum just because he disagrees with the forumer. i have seen him argue his points and it usually makes alot of senses. hat off to @Leongsam.

Froggy on the other hand, could not offer any excuse for his actions and instead of explaining, he choose the easy way and tell whatever he dislike to fuck off if they dont like his attitude

Obviously he thinks his attitude is more important than the forum and that he is bigger than the forum. what a one-eyed guy froggy is.
You think too highly of @Leongsam who is just like any other boss playing favorite and easily deceived by collusion.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
read my post again..
@Leongsam would never ask someone to fuck off from his forum just because he disagrees with the forumer.

let me translate it for you, it doesnt mean he wont do it, it meant when he does do it.. it is for a good reason.

you mean you haven't seen Sam asking forumers to fuck off? hmm...

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mod are answer to admin isnt? so go and ask the admin if you have doubts.

whatever the yardstick is. i think majority here would agree that a mod should not delete a forumer post and tell the forumer to fuck off if he doesnt like his attitude or just because the mod doesnt like the forumer and his nick/postings.

so everyone has their own yardstick as of how the mod should perform his/her duties. what gives?

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i neither like leongsam nor dislike him, but he at least doesn't delete post unnecessary or delete it just because he dislike the users nick or post.
i might be wrong, but i have been around since delphi days to be around long enough to see and know something about how he works.

You think too highly of @Leongsam who is just like any other boss playing favorite and easily deceived by collusion.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
again shouldnt a mod know better? i am not @Leongsam. Why dont you ask him?
it is weird that you keep asking me questions that a mod should be in a better position to reply.

you should probably look at your credentials if you need a newbie account to tell you what to do.

What can Sam do if the forumer continued to participate in the forum after he had asked the forumer to fuck off?