• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhihau banned my only supporter while not banning valium

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. Later today, she'll go after your PGD when she wakes up. Lol :biggrin:
Please pardon my ignorance, but what's "PGD"?
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I don't think Boss has any intention to ban ginfreely- I had also shown ginfreely that banning serves no real purpose.
clones can always be created and spam will always continue. I'm still learning to read beyond the posts and learning to ignore the rubbish :coffee::coffee::coffee:
You banned me not to show me but to satisfy your own tyranny. Don’t twist it. You could have banned cottonmouth but you didn’t and i suffered so much abuse just because of you act to ban me instead embolden them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You banned me not to show me but to satisfy your own tyranny. Don’t twist it. You could have banned cottonmouth but you didn’t and i suffered so much abuse just because of you act to ban me instead embolden them.
Sexual abuse of being called public toilet etc. @zhihau you will pay for it.

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam would never ask someone to fuck off from his forum just because he disagrees with the forumer. i have seen him argue his points and it usually makes alot of senses. hat off to @Leongsam.

Froggy on the other hand, could not offer any excuse for his actions and instead of explaining, he choose the easy way and tell whatever he dislike to fuck off if they dont like his attitude

Obviously he thinks his attitude is more important than the forum and that he is bigger than the forum. what a one-eyed guy froggy is.

Clap clap clap. I like. :smile:

Reading your reply is like seeing a younger energetic @Leongsam ... I remember those days of the Alamaking Saga when boss said that same thing. And life goes on here. :smile::biggrin:

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldnt u be in a better position to answer that?
let me help @Leongsam to answer it for you if you cant do that.

i would think it includes

a) remove spams.
b) remove bots.
c) remove advertisments.

my post doesnt falls into any of the above categories.
Moderators should not take sides and remove post just because they dislike the users nick or post.

what are the duties of a moderator ah? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This looks like an enactment of a real life event . Zhihau aka K Latha blocks Gin way . She explodes and pushes him away .She complains to Boss Sam aka LJ Mully ... the story continues....
No I never complain anything to lj mccully. It’s KT Latha that complained me to lj mccully.