• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zhihau banned my only supporter while not banning valium

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your clone wasn’t ban you arse hole I merely did not approve your posts which is under moderation so stop the bickering you crazy bitch.
That’s not my clone. You are accusing me based on hot air that it’s my clone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasn’t removed its simply moved to where that thread belonged, just look at its contents. So stop complaining as you know where it is and already posted there.

You are obviously biased not to move the other two threads by @musashi and @sweetiepie that have worse if not similar content. One say how many posts I made. One say I am a cock sucker.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect:
sammyboy.com/members/fuck_malaysia.157146
is not @ginfreely's clone, but a certain member (but not me) of the "Coalition against @ginfreely" trying to deceive her! :tongue:

3B0C9424-D6CF-4C8A-A67B-53791FEEA3CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deceive me? Ya there is one Malaysian dog @Tekkun that did exactly that in Living in JB forum before: pm me to deceive me. That’s why I am careful now to just make it public talk.
Oh ya @musashi talked until like he didn’t deceive me pretending to be friendly then when he wanted to attack me from day one. He was just talking about himself in his post LOL.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That’s not my clone. You are accusing me based on hot air that it’s my clone.
Well Of course now you can call it not banned. The posts may remain unapproved forever if I didn’t post this thread, who knows?
You are obviously biased not to move the other two threads by @musashi and @sweetiepie that have worse if not similar content. One say how many posts I made. One say I am a cock sucker.

234BE413-F88E-4F2B-BE4B-A7BBCE92506F.jpeg

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never know. One fine day, an intuitive real life public outburst or attack against a fellow human being (by her) will send her OTW to IMH or Changi. Such things or events happen at the spur of the moment.
Yes, a real-life physical attack is one way to get locked up in IMH or CPC; but I was actually thinking about something else, about which I intend to start a thread later this afternoon or evening! :tongue:
In the meantime, I have a few more long threads to go through first!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
Detective @musashi at work..Lol :biggrin:
Okay, here it is:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-alvin-mccully-please-sue-the-following-real-life-woman-who-is-using-sammyboy-coms-ginfreely-account-for-defaming-your-good-father-leonard.256754
and sorry for the long wait; it's all @ginfreely's fault! :tongue:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It wasn’t removed its simply moved to where that thread belonged, just look at its contents. So stop complaining as you know where it is and already posted there.

Bro, I don't think Boss has any intention to ban ginfreely- I had also shown ginfreely that banning serves no real purpose.
clones can always be created and spam will always continue. I'm still learning to read beyond the posts and learning to ignore the rubbish :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bro, I don't think Boss has any intention to ban ginfreely- I had also shown ginfreely that banning serves no real purpose.
clones can always be created and spam will always continue. I'm still learning to read beyond the posts and learning to ignore the rubbish :coffee::coffee::coffee:

There is no need to ban anyone unless its the like of geylanguncle case. But restrain need to be practiced here if not I will do what I need to do within my capacity thats throw rubbish into the rubbish bin where it belonged or not approving rubbish moderated posts.