• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zelensky

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an impartial observer, I think if you ask others for identification you need to reveal yourself as well. Just like any blind date. So don’t be a moron to think anyone is stupid enough with your “I’ll look out for you”. You can claim all the victory and bravado you want but you know that you’re the only one clapping for yourself.
He is not only a mother fucker but also a retard.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an impartial observer, I think if you ask others for identification you need to reveal yourself as well. Just like any blind date. So don’t be a moron to think anyone is stupid enough with your “I’ll look out for you”. You can claim all the victory and bravado you want but you know that you’re the only one clapping for yourself.
No happy ending.... @winners is the bastard coward..... boooooo...

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much for fuck? Just make sure you show yourself up on 02 June 2022 at 10am at the entrance of the GIANT supermarket at Blk 201 Yishun Avenue 2. Otherwise, you don't want me to blast you off as a fucking no guts liar in this forum. Tell me how to identify you? A Muslim with a Songkok?
Just shut up and meet me there if you want.
As long as you are at the entrance with your description, I'll come to you.
No need what championship. You think this is WWE wrestling ah? Those 2 Chao Kuniangs accepted to meet me, but one did a no-show, another purposely went away to another corner of the MRT station at the appointed time to avoid a face-to-face confrontation. How do you expect me to whack them, tell me?
Let me tell you that I totally have no fear at all for a confrontation. Don't fuck around with me.

Oh my fucking God!
You are so fucking old no wonder you dare not turn up.

old man.jpg

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/take-a-closer-look-at-liechtenstein.322558/post-3621556

I would not have laid a finger on you if you had appeared on June 2 lest I be accused of bullying.
You were in Liechtenstein 24 years ago in your 40's. Now you are 64 or 69 ? Still got strength to swing the wheel lock?
Tone down and you may probably die more peacefully otherwise this Courtyard will haunt you all the way to the incinerator.

Wasted all my time suspecting these guys.

joined 50.jpg

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my fucking God!
You are so fucking old no wonder you dare not turn up.

View attachment 148148
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/take-a-closer-look-at-liechtenstein.322558/post-3621556

I would not have laid a finger on you if you had appeared on June 2 lest I be accused of bullying.
You were in Liechtenstein 24 years ago in your 40's. Now you are 64 or 69 ? Still got strength to swing the wheel lock?
Tone down and you may probably die more peacefully otherwise this Courtyard will haunt you all the way to the incinerator.

View attachment 148147
No guts say no guts lah. If at my age I still dare to challenge you, I don't see why you have to run away like a dog with its tail in between its hind legs. What a loser you are? Don't underestimate my capability on that day. With money, I can anytime hire external killers if I want to really finish you off. I don't mind spending several thousand dollars just to silence you once and for all, especially hiring external killers from Malaysia who are very desperate for money now. After the job is done. they'll quickly return to Malaysia via Johor and you think they'll get caught? Only you as an idiot will never think of my plans. Your whole fucking family will then regret, but it'll be too late already. Furthermore, as a heavy smoker and drinker yourself, I doubt you are any stronger as well. All those are extremely bad habits to sustain a good physique and health. By the way, I'm not even 60 now.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
No guts say no guts lah. If at my age I still dare to challenge you, I don't see why you have to run away like a dog with its tail in between its hind legs. What a loser you are? Don't underestimate my capability on that day. With money, I can anytime hire external killers if I want to really finish you off. I don't mind spending several thousand dollars just to silence you once and for all, especially hiring external killers from Malaysia who are very desperate for money now. After the job is done. they'll quickly return to Malaysia via Johor and you think they'll get caught? Only you as an idiot will never think of my plans. Your whole fucking family will then regret, but it'll be too late already. Furthermore, as a heavy smoker and drinker yourself, I doubt you are any stronger as well. All those are extremely bad habits to sustain a good physique and health. By the way, I'm not even 60 now.
Hey old man fuck your wife already?
Your mother is dead already right?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, you don't have to suspect all these if only you have the guts to be at the GIANT entrance at 10am. I was there from about 9.58am, went in to buy that pack of potato chips and again came out and loitered around the entrance looking for you from 10.01am to 10.04am. Where were you?

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, you don't have to suspect all these if only you have the guts to be at the GIANT entrance at 10am. I was there from about 9.59am, went in to buy that pack of potato chips and again came out and loitered around the entrance looking for you from 10.01am to 10.04am. Where were you?
You use WD40 or engine oil as lubricant?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You use WD40 or engine oil as lubricant?
The whole problem with you is that you are equally scared to meet me as you don't know what I'll do to you. If you are strong and able, why need to run away from about 9.56am, which was your last certified time on the advertising monitor? You are the biggest fucking coward I've ever seen in my life. If I dare to meet you, why you don't? A Real Fucking Loser You Are. Without even seeing how I look like and you've already ran 10 miles away from the venue. What a fucking loser?

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole problem with you is that you are equally scared to meet me as you don't know what I'll do to you. If you are strong and able, why need to run away from about 9.56am, which was your last certified time on the advertising monitor? You are the biggest fucking coward I've ever seen in my life. If I dare to meet you, why you don't? A Real Fucking Loser You Are. Without even seeing how I look like and you've already ran 10 miles away from the venue. What a fucking loser?
Do you fuck your wife the way you fucked your mother?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you see the comical fights happening in coffeeshop these days, 90% are contributed by lao heros like winners. What I don’t understand is why does anyone at that age still have so much anger??

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAN YOU PLEASE GO AND FUCK YOURSELF? I WAS THE ONLY ONE STANDING IN FRONT AND SNAPPING A PHOTO OF THE GIANT ENTRANCE AT ABOUT 10.02AM YESTERDAY. YOU CANNOT MISS ME ONE IF YOU WERE THERE.
Everyone knows this inbred retard was hiding in the ladies toilet. A fucking coward who brought along a weapon.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much to catch up… I have to agree that Rus calling you a mother fucker is just stating facts and not considered an insult
It's so weird. He fucked his mother, but he was delivered through his mother's asshole.
It's like the chicken and egg riddle.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal

What did Ukraine President Zelensky ask for during his call with Congress?​

WASHINGTON (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky told Congress on Wednesday he was grateful for U.S. help against invading Russian forces but pressed for more — more military aid to combat Russian warplanes, more blow jobs and cracks.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
President Volodymyr Zelensky:

“We must come to an agreement with the president of the Russian Federation, and in order to reach an agreement, he needs to get out of there on his own feet … and come to meet me for a blow job”

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a change, let’s ask what Zelensky wants — since he gets to define ‘victory’ in war with Russia

He wants more economic aids, unlimited weapons from the West, a No Flight Zone and craving to meet Putin desperately.

More importantly,

officer-passed-out-after-mistakenly-inhaling-cocaine.jpg

he needs more Coke!