• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Take a closer look at Liechtenstein

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please post a field report. :wink:
After going through my files, I have 1 photo of the Liechetenstein castle. In fact, we were there in April 1998, so more than 24 years ago already. The resolution is not good because it is a scanned copy as there was no digital camera at that time. Other photos I cannot show you because they have our faces in them.

I believe it's just a closer view of the same castle as per your earlier post: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/take-a-closer-look-at-liechtenstein.322558/#post-3621007

Castle Of Liechetenstein.jpg

Reactions: jw5

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
After going through my files, I have 1 photo of the Liechetenstein castle. In fact, we were there in April 1998, so more than 24 years ago already. The resolution is not good because it is a scanned copy as there was no digital camera at that time. Other photos I cannot show you because they have our faces in them.

I believe it's just a closer view of the same castle as per your earlier post: https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/take-a-closer-look-at-liechtenstein.322558/#post-3621007
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/zelensky.322238/post-3621714

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
1654521721981.png

Rotes Haus​

An emblem of the city, Rotes Haus, or the Red House, dates back to the Middle Ages. As a private residence, the property is not open to the public. However, it was made for Instagram, and in summer the full green leaves of its surrounding vineyard add even more color and texture.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am surprised, that a pro PAP individual like you, would openly make that statement.

I made that statement from historical facts. There's a lot of interesting history that people either omit or are unaware about. Even for chinks here, if they are into chink history, they should read more into the Dark Ages of chink like the 5 Dynasties era or the modern Age of Warlords of the early 1900s, instead of the usual Qin Shihuang or 3 Kingdom dramas.

Regardless what the Muslims claim, I believe that the Western world would be much better if there are no Muslims living permanently there.

It's a fact that crime in many european neighbourhoods are high when there are a lot of moslem. Most of the biggest and most dangerous crime gangs in the nordic countries are moslem family crime gangs, excluding islamic terrorism and religious fanaticism.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I made that statement from historical facts. There's a lot of interesting history that people either omit or are unaware about. Even for chinks here, if they are into chink history, they should read more into the Dark Ages of chink like the 5 Dynasties era or the modern Age of Warlords of the early 1900s, instead of the usual Qin Shihuang or 3 Kingdom dramas.

It's a fact that crime in many european neighbourhoods are high when there are a lot of moslem. Most of the biggest and most dangerous crime gangs in the nordic countries are moslem family crime gangs, excluding islamic terrorism and religious fanaticism.
I believe that those immigrants and refugees may not appreciate the generosity of their host countries.
The Nordic countries should send them back to where they were born.

jw5

Loyal
1654529139890.png

Eschen​

Away from Vaduz, Liechtenstein unfolds over a blanket of emerald, forested valleys hemmed in by snow-capped soaring peaks. If hiking is your thing, head for picturesque Eschen in the country's lowland region and gear up for any one of the moderate walking trails that snake out of the town.

jw5

Loyal
1654534530206.png

Nendeln​

Likewise, Nendeln, well known as a center of ceramics and traditional stoneware, is the starting point for some wonderful walks that take in sweeping valley views.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe that those immigrants and refugees may not appreciate the generosity of their host countries.
The Nordic countries should send them back to where they were born.

Agreed. Those moslem immigrants usually don't work, demand free welfare and expensive medical treatment, and lots of concession for their intolerant islamic religion.

jw5

Loyal
1654693641110.png

Balzers​

Picture-perfect Balzers village is situated along the east bank of the Rhine. In summer, this is prime picnic territory, and a destination worth a good few hours of your time investigating.

jw5

Loyal
1654696940125.png

Gutenberg Castle​

Gutenberg Castle in Balzers is built over the 12th-century foundations of a church and cemetery. Extensive renovation in the 15th century gave the castle its solid and sturdy appearance. Unlike Vaduz Castle, Gutenberg is open to the public. It's worth taking the free guided tour to glean more about this impressive mountain stronghold.

jw5

Loyal
1654700483017.png

Schaan​

One of the oldest towns in Liechtenstein, Schaan can boast centuries-old heritage: the Romans established a settlement here when the present Principality of Liechtenstein fell within the boundaries of the Empire's province of Raetia. Vestiges of Roman rule remain in the ruins of an old fort. Today, Schaan's landmark building is its 18th-century Church of St. Laurentius, perched above the town.

jw5

Loyal
1654701897465.png

Triesenberg​

Try and time your visit to Triesenberg in mid-October when the town hosts its annual festival, the Triesenberger Wochen—a celebration of hearty Walser cuisine, the traditional food of the Walser German-speaking population.

jw5

Loyal
1654781132437.png

Schellenberg​

Schellenberg on the banks of the Rhine River is noted for two early 13th-century castle ruins. The town has Celtic and Roman roots, but no vestiges of their rule remain. And if you feel like ticking off another European country, a ferry service across the river to Austria operates out of Schellenberg.

jw5

Loyal
1654784690264.png

Schalun Castle​

A third castle ruin, that of Schalun, is set near Vaduz. Known colloquially as Wildschloss ("Castle in the Wild"), Schalun's broken tooth aspect lends it a somewhat mournful appearance, its 12th-century walls battered and weatherworn. It's worth making the effort to reach for the panoramic views back across the capital.

jw5

Loyal
1654787097719.png

Eschnerberg Trail​

Liechtenstein's alpine setting makes it a favorite destination with seasoned hikers. One of Europe's most famous footpaths, the Eschnerberg Trail, connects Schellenberg with the town of Bendern. Along the way, fabulous views of the Rhine and surrounding mountains open up.

jw5

Loyal
1654788722528.png

Princes' Way Hike​

Another favorite trail is the more demanding Princes' Way Hike. This footpath snakes through spectacular scenery, passing as it does across the impressive Rätikon mountain range.

jw5

Loyal
1654870204277.png

Rätikon mountain range​

Rätikon is part of the Central Eastern Alps. The mountain range derives its name from Raetia, the aforementioned Roman province. Following the Princes' Way Hike affords a jaw-dropping view of Drei Türme (pictured), a group of peaks known in English as the "Three Towers." Image: Anton Kurt

jw5

Loyal
1654875774234.png

Drusenfluh​

The imposing Drusenfluh is one of Rätikon's most significant peaks, summiting at 2,829 m (9,282 ft). It's located near the "Three Towers."

jw5

Loyal
1654929957191.png

Malbun​

Exploring idyllic Malbun in high season is a peaceful and tranquil experience. Set in a deep valley and fanned by fresh mountain air, the village was for many years only inhabited during the warm summer months. But that all changed in the mid-1960s.

jw5

Loyal
1654953994033.png

Malbun ski resort​

After the establishment of the first ski lifts and slopes in the 1960s, Malbun was elevated to a ski resort, the first and to date the only one in Liechtenstein. The destination became a celebrity A-list hangout after the young Prince Charles and Princess Anne visited in 1965. Twenty years, later Charles returned with his then-wife Diana, Princess of Wales, for a royal visit that attracted the world's media.