• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zelensky

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are thousand of people around Giant Supermarts each day how to know which is you?
If you are afraid of ambush round up some strong arms or bring a gun if you have.
Just shut up and meet me there if you want.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are thousand of people around Giant Supermarts each day how to know which is you?
If you are afraid of ambush round up some strong arms or bring a gun if you have.
I have his photo
Screenshot_20220531_105357_edit_310777335951536.jpg

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Restoring my thread

Journalist Got Blown Out

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No balls say no balls lah. Talk like an expert but acting worse than a total "fucking kuniang", with not only no balls, but also no boobs. Fucking shameful. Have guts and walk your talk lah, like what a winner will always do.
Talk like champion born with inconel balls. When asked to go fight in Ukraine.....krik krik krik........

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My prediction on Zelensky: His own people will eventually take him out.
I think so too. Only his own diehard supporters including his western backers/financiers think he is a war time hero leader in the mould of Winston Churchill. wtf!