• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zelensky

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much for fuck? Just make sure you show yourself up on 02 June 2022 at 10am at the entrance of the GIANT supermarket at Blk 201 Yishun Avenue 2. Otherwise, you don't want me to blast you off as a fucking no guts liar in this forum. Tell me how to identify you? A Muslim with a Songkok?
What attire will you be wearing for identification purpose?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What attire will you be wearing for identification purpose?
He will be wearing what he usually wears
82D116B1-EBA6-4F67-8156-13719C1A0D29.jpeg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I be there too....坐山观虎斗 see your balls drop when you see danger about.... @zhihau will be there too to write the news...

Try stirshit outside a business, they will report to police to standby arrest you... jitpai you chum leow.... balls drop.... :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Talk cock lah. After 02 June 2022 then show me your proof that you were there. @Leongsam will also fly to Sinkieland to witness this occasion and thereafter, we can all do a post-Covid celebration and go lim kopi together.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a fucking moron.
You are even worse: No Guts Bastard. Why your mother gave birth to you without any balls? Hey, I'm one against so many. I should be the one to fear right? You fuckers better to PM each other now to meet together. But from my experience, Sinkies are kia see and kia bor. They will never interfere in other people's business. Their lifelong philosophy is: They die, their problem.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk cock lah. After 02 June 2022 then show me your proof that you were there.
Ok lah... sissy boy... what dress you wear? What time show up? Lanjiao face... no time given knnbccb you call this meeting.... go fuck yrslf and fuck blue camels too...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah... sissy boy... what dress you wear? What time show up? Lanjiao face... no time given knnbccb you call this meeting.... go fuck yrslf and fuck blue camels too...
You are a fucking retard indeed. Read my past posts again. The time already stated before.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can bet with you, at the end of the day, I'll be the only one there. Trust me. I'll prove to you after 02 June 2022. All the true sissy boys here are no match for me.
Ok lah... since u can predict future... then let u be there alone.... song bohhh.... tiu.... say so early....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you already, I'll be the only one there eventually. Prove to you after 02 June 2022.
No need wait.... you already came back from the future... didn't know you can time travel.... fuck you bastard idiot... spoil my fun.... knnbccb...

Anymore fun.... wait at Istana Gate.... 要吗.... the 2 police guards are my friends.... song boh....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need wait.... you already came back from the future... didn't know you can time travel.... fuck you bastard idiot... spoil my fun.... knnbccb...

Anymore fun.... wait at Istana Gate.... 要吗.... the 2 police guards are my friends.... song boh....
Your only fun is whenever you are being ass fucked by Winnie.