• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zelensky

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be the retard challenge of the century. One party named the place, date and time and including what others are to wear but others have no way to identify him.
Oops on second thought what he wears is not important because I have posted his photo. No way anyone can miss him. Yet the retard still thinks no one can recognise him. LOL.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/zelensky.322238/post-3617504

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/zelensky.322238/post-3617516

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/zelensky.322238/post-3617569

I did not insult you, I fucked you for instigating me further when I wanted to restore this thread to normal.
You put it very nicely without the full context to mislead others

Sure I'll be there punctually but not in black.
I will look for tell tale sign.
At the end of the day, it still proves that I don't scold vulgarities before the other party started against me first. If you cannot counter an argument constructively without resorting to vulgarities, it just shows how retarded and a loser you are. If you cannot take the heat, then don't be in this forum BASTARD. Reflect on yourself first. Why should I give a fuck on how you interpret it? GO AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S LAU CHEE BYE.

Last edited:

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
20220602_094953.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no report of a retard in that area between 10 to 11 am. Obviously the retard did not turn up. He set the venue, date and time of this meeting. LOL.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there empty handed just my trusted fists.

No one approach me.jpg

I come to you.jpg

He was well prepared and savagely equipped but dare not approach me. He was the one who throw in the challenge but he turned around

Deadly weapon.jpg

Instead he went went into Giant to buy a packet of potato chips which is on special offer just to get a receipt.

MEADOWS - Truffle Potato Chips 60g - Giant Singapore  15 01 13.jpg

Giant Receipt c(02 Jun 22)22222.jpg

There were many people in black including me but he didn't have the guts to approach them.

To be continued .......

Attachments

• MEADOWS - Truffle Potato Chips 60g - Giant Singapore  15 01 13.jpg
    MEADOWS - Truffle Potato Chips 60g - Giant Singapore 15 01 13.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 52

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBECCB. YOU THINK I'M STILL TAKING THE MRT OR PUBLIC TRANSPORT AH? THE LAST TIME I TOOK THE MRT WAS PROBABLY MORE THAN 15 YEARS AGO AND THE ONLY MRT I TOOK WAS EITHER THE EAST-WEST LINE (TO AIRPORT) OR THE NORTH-SOUTH LINE. I'VE NEVER TRIED THE OTHER LINES BEFORE BECAUSE I DON'T NEED TO ANYMORE.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there empty handed just my trusted fists.

View attachment 147595

View attachment 147596

He was well prepared and savagely equipped but dare not approach me. He was the one who throw in the challenge but he turned around

View attachment 147597

Instead he went went into Giant to buy a packet of potato chips which is on special offer just to get a receipt.

View attachment 147600

View attachment 147599

There were many people in black including me but he didn't have the guts to approach them.

To be continued .......
NI NAR BU EH CHAO CHEE BYE. DON'T TALK COCK LAH. BETWEEN 10.02AM AND 10.04AM WHEN I TOOK THAT PHOTO AND SHORT VIDEO, YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF, THERE'S PRACTICALLY NO ONE IN BLACK OR STANDING TO WAIT FOR ANYONE. FUCKING BIGGEST LIAR. THE PHOTO AND VIDEO TELL NO LIES. WHAT OTHER PROOFS YOU WANT SOME MORE? I WOULD HAVE LUNGED AT YOU AFTER CONFIRMING YOUR IDENTITY WITH MY STEERING WHEEL LOCK IF YOU WERE THERE AT THAT MOMENT.

YES YOU WERE PROBABLY THERE AT 9.25AM WITH YOUR RECEIPT, BUT THIS COULD ALSO BE ANOTHER PERSON ON YOUR BEHALF, KNOWING THE TYPE OF BALL LESS CHAO KUNIANG YOU ARE. TELL ME WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT TO BE THERE AT 9.25AM WHEN WE ALL AGREED TO MEET AT 10AM? AFTER ALL, THERE ARE LESS THAN 8 PEOPLE AROUND THE ENTRANCE OF THE GIANT SUPERMARKET AT ANY TIME DURING THAT PERIOD. IT'LL BE HARD TO MISS ANYONE. FUCKING LOSER, YET STILL WANT TO SAVE FACE AND COVER UP FOR YOURSELF. I SUSPECT BEFORE 10AM, YOU WOULD HAVE ALREADY FUCKED YOURSELF OFF FROM THAT AREA. KNNBECCB. YOUR LIES WON'T GET YOU ANY FURTHER LAH.

Rus

Alfrescian
Loyal
DON'T TALK SO MUCH. TOMORROW WE THRASHED IT OUT PHYSICALLY. TOMORROW MAY BE MY LAST DAY, BUT I'LL MAKE SURE SO IS YOURS.

AT THE WORST SITUATION, BOTH OF US WILL GO TOGETHER. I'M FULLY PREPARED FOR THIS. LIFE IS CHEAP.

YOU SEE, EVEN IF I MANAGED TO KILL YOU, I'LL STILL BE CAUGHT AND SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR MANSLAUGHTER. OTHERWISE, WE BOTH THRASHED IT OUT AND SEE WHO WILL DIE FIRST. SIMILARLY, IF I WILL DIE FIRST, YOU WILL ALSO BE SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR THE VERY SAME CRIME.

He has a deadly weapon in hand and was not afraid to die why he didn't have the balls to approach me? I left at 11:00 am.