• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

you've heard it!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
NOTHING IS 100% SAFE!!!

i absolutely agree with PM Lee on this statement :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nothing is 100% safe. nothing last forever.nothing will remain forever. nothing is 100% forever. anything can happen most unexpectedly. so in this time of gloom and doom, anything can happen. gear and prepare yourself for the worst scenrio so that you'll not be shocked and surprised. things will change dramatically and hopefully not tragically.prepare yourself and your family for the worst to come. you cannot stop bad karma. you cannot stop herd karma. you and i are trapped in this massive bad karma.no way out.repent.pray.ask for forgiveness.atone.and continue to cultivate merits and quickly get out of this burning house. good luck.tomorrow may not come.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
nothing is 100% safe. nothing last forever.nothing will remain forever. nothing is 100% forever. anything can happen most unexpectedly. so in this time of gloom and doom, anything can happen. gear and prepare yourself for the worst scenrio so that you'll not be shocked and surprised. things will change dramatically and hopefully not tragically.prepare yourself and your family for the worst to come. you cannot stop bad karma. you cannot stop herd karma. you and i are trapped in this massive bad karma.no way out.repent.pray.ask for forgiveness.atone.and continue to cultivate merits and quickly get out of this burning house. good luck.tomorrow may not come.

ahahahahahaha...

bro, you're the enlightened one :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

did i recall wrongly or someone told me CPF is safe? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
common sense is that you worship the ground he walks, craves to breathe the air behind his ass after he farts, drink the urine he pee.

nice attempt, but clearly the wrong answer. if Singaporeans can't start thinking critically and independently, we all should be worried. :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true, moniker Zhihau. Thank you for repeating words of wisdom from our great leaders.

You are either pretending to be naive or you are an absolute cock. Nothing is 100% safe as spoken by your bigger cockmaster means he should look into the mirror while saying that, cocksucker!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You are either pretending to be naive or you are an absolute cock. Nothing is 100% safe as spoken by your bigger cockmaster means he should look into the mirror while saying that, cocksucker!

bro,

i thought someone said our banks better than the US, and even the Swiss? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congratulations, Singapore is now better than US, UK, German, French and even Swiss Banks!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NOTHING IS 100% SAFE!!!

i absolutely agree with PM Lee on this statement :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

Like that cannot leh, how to trust him any more, he kong hor big big student ta po must chua big big student char bor then makey makey big big biggie baby student all mart mart wan leh. :confused::confused::confused:

Now he kong boh pau chia wan, how can like tat wan, na beh, i liao my time time looking for char bor with big big student leegee wan. :mad::mad::mad:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true, moniker Zhihau. Thank you for repeating words of wisdom from our great leaders.

Indeed very true...... my words is the true wisdom by giving you nice name called "Dickhead - Blower".

I'm still waiting for your great blowjob.

jw5

Loyal
The key in life is not to be too enamoured with it.