• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

you've heard it!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Like that cannot leh, how to trust him any more, he kong hor big big student ta po must chua big big student char bor then makey makey big big biggie baby student all mart mart wan leh. :confused::confused::confused:

Now he kong boh pau chia wan, how can like tat wan, na beh, i liao my time time looking for char bor with big big student leegee wan. :mad::mad::mad:

bro...

it was the elderly who proclaimed that big big student ta poh and big big student char bor can make big big student baby... the younger one just told us nothing is 100% pau jiak one... :biggrin::p:biggrin::p

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, sometimes the most complex problem can be summed up in a single word. so what's wrong with a single liner? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is a no brainer. No need for multi millionaire PM to tell us what we already knew.
He better stick to creating more jobs for the people, or has he run out of ideas?
Where are the more good years? Is this one liner meant only for election times?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This is a no brainer. No need for multi millionaire PM to tell us what we already knew.
He better stick to creating more jobs for the people, or has he run out of ideas?
Where are the more good years? Is this one liner meant only for election times?

bro,

i don't know... and i'm not sure if the "more good years" promise is still being felt deeply in the bones of our SM??? :biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek:

jw5

Loyal
i see there rigorous analysis and i must say this issue is very perplexing, do we need to come up with a committee to look into this matter? :biggrin::p:biggrin::p
The committee will conclude that he will need to be given a pay increase.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The committee will conclude that he will need to be given a pay increase.

very plausible! imagine a 20~40% pay increment only... that would be a very BIG CUT for their pay especially when it was a 60% increment for them last year? :confused::eek::confused::eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
NOTHING IS 100% CLEAN!!!

Should he say that too???

for a moment i thought the incumbent is whiter than white after looking at MP Baey prancing around in white top, white pants, with matching white belt and white shoes... then FMH comes along...

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your CPF is only meant to be just a little safeguard against your otherwise careless and spendthrift existences. Why do you get the self-delusion that it is 100% safe especially when you don't contribute much or even enough to it from your humble-paying jobs to begin with?

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your CPF is only meant to be just a little safeguard against your otherwise careless and spendthrift existences. Why do you get the self-delusion that it is 100% safe especially when you don't contribute much or even enough to it from your humble-paying jobs to begin with?
Agree. That include ftrash like that ugly smelly keling SamuelShitSkin spending too much time here instead of thinking how to earn more money and upgrading his skills. :eek: