• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[YouTube] - 21 HK TVB dramas available for free on YouTube

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See a familiar face here? :rolleyes:

tvb-dramas-youtube.jpg

tvb-youtube.jpg

https://mothership.sg/2019/08/tvb-dramas-youtube-free/

Baccara77

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was a great show, too bad the producers were evidently rushing the story towards the end.

The supporting cast couldn't match up to Patrick Tse's very high standard, except for Michelle Yim. Even Damian Lau struggled to match Patrick shoulder to shoulder. Lau Siu MIng is perhaps the only one who can team up with Patrick.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks. Same. Only mandarin subtitles. Click onto "cc" button also same. Negative. :( Or is it just my Hp/TV.:(

huh?

lots of links, did you search properly?

@Leongsam

Is it OK to share direct links to subtitled HK drama or movies here?

Any copyright or other terms or rules violations if such info is shared?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh?

lots of links, did you search properly?

@Leongsam

Is it OK to share direct links to subtitled HK drama or movies here?

Any copyright or other terms or rules violations if such info is shared?

Tried several links leh. Still same. But sm movies have eng subtitles. But i prefer HK drama.:(

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried several links leh. Still same. But sm movies have eng subtitles. But i prefer HK drama.:(

They hv eng sub titles leh. Just keep searching.

Not sure if @Leongsam will ban if ppl share links to copyrighted material or movies/drama etc.

You can send a PM if you want, I can share the links.

Simple online search, also cannot do, so paiseh!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They hv eng sub titles leh. Just keep searching.

Not sure if @Leongsam will ban if ppl share links to copyrighted material or movies/drama etc.

You can send a PM if you want, I can share the links.

Simple online search, also cannot do, so paiseh!

Tks bro. U got PM.

I just do a google search. Type in the title of the movies. They show several links. I just click em. So far all no subtitles. But tat chinese drama "Gods of Honour" ada. But the movies acted by "nightsafari" macam quite interesting.:tongue: Just that no english sub "Forensic Heroes".

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks bro. U got PM.

I just do a google search. Type in the title of the movies. They show several links. I just click em. So far all no subtitles. But tat chinese drama "Gods of Honour" ada. But the movies acted by "nightsafari" macam quite interesting.:tongue: Just that no english sub "Forensic Heroes".

Replied to your PM. Hope you liked the links.