• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your favourite Chinese Emperor

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mao was a local chieftain, Deng was an overseas scholar. That's the difference.

Deng Xiao Ping
He abdicate his Emperor Throne. He make lives better for the billion, he govern a free people with land of their own. He initiates free market mechanisms to allow the sleeping Dragon to awake. He makes every cat useful.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourite is Tang's Xuan Zong because if I were like him, I would live a carefree life and have one of the four beauties ( Yang Guifei) as my royal consort, although both of them came to a bitter end.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My favourite is Tang's Xuan Zong because if I were like him, I would live a carefree life and have one of the four beauties ( Yang Guifei) as my royal consort, although both of them came to a bitter end.
Yang GuiFei was a fatty leh..... Kaoz....

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's that no.2? Judge Judy? LoL

Wah piang...you heng me is gpgt one!

f19b61028c1a1b1c4afb5151.jpg

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought GMS ancestor was from the 1001 star on crab Nebula?

Wu Sangui was conferred Prince of Yunnan after the success of Qing overthrowing Ming by Prince Regent Duoergun acting for Emperor Shunzhi. The title was good but he wasn't really happy with the area, a non-Han minority area. He finally rebelled against Emperor Kangxi but was defeated and lost it all. Yunnan lost its principality status and was reclassified as province. His clan fled further south to Hainan island. They were the ancestors of GMS.

How about qianlong or qin shihuang?

Qianlong was a golden platter emperor. Every problem had been settled for him by his grandfather and father and handed over to him on a golden platter. But to be fair to him, he took care of it well. Good, but not great.

Qin Shihuang was of course in the class of greatness. Not only in military and political achievements of unifying the feudal states but also standardized Chinese characters. The traditional Chinese characters you see now are actually Qin characters, but more commonly known as Han. The idea of simplified Chinese characters was from Mao Zedong more than 2,000 years later.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Han Liu Heng, even his wife is very capable.

The other person is cao mengde. technically not an emperor but he have more power than the emperor.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Han Liu Heng, even his wife is very capable.

The other person is cao mengde. technically not an emperor but he have more power than the emperor.

None of the Three Kingdoms emperors or kings could be considered great since none managed to reunify China. Even Sima Yan who finally reigned as emperor over a reunified China got it only by accident of circumstances.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of the Three Kingdoms emperors or kings could be considered great since none managed to reunify China. Even Sima Yan who finally reigned as emperor over a reunified China got it only by accident of circumstances.

Uncle Ram we here talking about our personal favourite emperors, not greatest emperors leh!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wu Sangui was conferred Prince of Yunnan after the success of Qing overthrowing Ming by Prince Regent Duoergun acting for Emperor Shunzhi. The title was good but he wasn't really happy with the area, a non-Han minority area. He finally rebelled against Emperor Kangxi but was defeated and lost it all. Yunnan lost its principality status and was reclassified as province. His clan fled further south to Hainan island. They were the ancestors of GMS.

Are all the ancestors of the ppl with surname wu affected by this?