• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young mother with no home to stay

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will not be like all these single mothers in this dire straits :frown: the jiuhu ccb are damned good in making rich sugar daddies feeding her relatives and even their jobless husbands :biggrin:
KNN singles jiuhu ccbs at any industries be it orfit salon beer lady are all hot commodity over atb with sinkie uncles KNN

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
For goodness sake, not all single parent are like what you preach.
Yes let's be objective if her husband beats her up and drag her around the house like a mop whenever they fight and he has all sorts of dating accounts tinder match etc I agree...I always feel having tattoos are pretentious unless u are working in a high risk job where you can be killed anytime and people need to identify your body parts or it is a form of identity when u join a triad...other than that single mums who like to act cool have tattoos and smoke for all the wrong reasons, this group ought to be shunned...like in professional sports it's all about luck and the eye test...there are social norms to be followed if one act like a turd be sure flies will be attracted

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have stop arguing with stupid people ... there is no way you can win an argument with them. Concept of reason is absent in their mindset.

How do you convince a black man to work hard instead of relying on the government. Social welfare is not free, someone has to pay for it.
How do you convince a m&d to work hard ...... the Chinese, Indians never take away your wealth ... competition kills you.
Etc

Low IQ = Poor and Backward .... this is a FACT. Proof me wrong ...

IQ and Race
IQ Map-1.png

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP should always look after its own shitizens 1st,,however I disagree with feeding these single moms,,they expect handouts and society to pay for their mistakes,,,why should decent hard working ppl be taxed to pay for these fuckers?

Don't forget the father who inserted penis into vagaina.

As a society, we bail out the mom and kids for the sins of the father.

The kids are Singaporeans. Do they deserve less because their dad ran away from his responsibilities?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes let's be objective if her husband beats her up and drag her around the house like a mop whenever they fight and he has all sorts of dating accounts tinder match etc I agree...I always feel having tattoos are pretentious unless u are working in a high risk job where you can be killed anytime and people need to identify your body parts or it is a form of identity when u join a triad...other than that single mums who like to act cool have tattoos and smoke for all the wrong reasons, this group ought to be shunned...like in professional sports it's all about luck and the eye test...there are social norms to be followed if one act like a turd be sure flies will be attracted

What if their tattoos and smoking habits were picked up before they became mothers? I really doubt they became mothers first then decided to "become cool" and have tattoos right after breastfeeding for months?

Everyone's just trying to survive and earn a living. Cut them some slack if we can. Tough to survive these days. In this case, the single mom is only asking to rent a one room flat. The most basic housing unit in Singapore.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

The kids are Singaporeans. Do they deserve less because their dad ran away from his responsibilities?
Wat if the parents are foreigners?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if their tattoos and smoking habits were picked up before they became mothers? I rea

lly doubt they became mothers first then decided to "become cool" and have tattoos right after breastfeeding for months?

Everyone's just trying to survive and earn a living. Cut them some slack if we can. Tough to survive these days. In this case, the single mom is only asking to rent a one room flat. The most basic housing unit in Singapore.
Thanks u brought up a good point. Why dont those single mothers go kpkb to the one they slept with? Singkieland has women's crapster. Why kpkb to the hdb n expect the tax payers to pay?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if their tattoos and smoking habits were picked up before they became mothers? I really doubt they became mothers first then decided to "become cool" and have tattoos right after breastfeeding for months?

Dosent matter when the habits are acquired, if u behave like a turd be expected to be swamp by flies...this is nature

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree...especially when she in her early twenties already pop out 2.

When she collected the baby bonus got complain?
Baby bonus should only be given to married couples with kids not those borne out of wedlock. In addition the stop at 2 policy should be fully implemented. To be fair to the kid,,if a child is borne out of wedlock, the baby bonus will be given in terms of vouchers for medical treatment, baby food/formula, diapers, basically baby essentials. Not as a cash hand out for trailer park trash mothers to buy drugs or give to their ex bfs like the way minahs do. or directly into the baby accounts for use in school etc. As a matter of fact, all baby bonus should be in vouchers which benefits the baby directly.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby bonus should only be given to married couples with kids not those borne out of wedlock. In addition the stop at 2 policy should be fully implemented. To be fair to the kid,,if a child is borne out of wedlock, the baby bonus will be given in terms of vouchers for medical treatment, baby food/formula, diapers, basically baby essentials. Not as a cash hand out for trailer park trash mothers to buy drugs or give to their ex bfs like the way minahs do. or directly into the baby accounts for use in school etc. As a matter of fact, all baby bonus should be in vouchers which benefits the baby directly.
So supportive of PAP policy I wonder why u not here with the 70%. Come back lah, PAP doing so many things right. :rolleyes:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks u brought up a good point. Why dont those single mothers go kpkb to the one they slept with? Singkieland has women's crapster. Why kpkb to the hdb n expect the tax payers to pay?

I'm sure that's the very first thing they would have tried bro. No.1 on the list.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dosent matter when the habits are acquired, if u behave like a turd be expected to be swamp by flies...this is nature

The important thing is lifting them and their kids out of the poverty trap so they can become economically productive digits rather than liabilities. In the short term, give them help so they can establish themselves better on the economic ladder.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes
I knew quite a number of lowly educated jiuhu ccb and china women. They are very selective and only sleep rich men.

They are also very good in digging money from the rich men :devilish:
Once these whores start asking you for a loan to pay some debt or hospital bill back home (but you know she will never re-pay the loan) , time to ditch the bitch and run away as far as possible.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes
Once these whores start asking you for a loan to pay some debt or hospital bill back home (but you know she will never re-pay the loan) , time to ditch the bitch and run away as far as possible.

No such thing as a free fuck.....

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The important thing is lifting them and their kids out of the poverty trap so they can become economically productive digits rather than liabilities. In the short term, give them help so they can establish themselves better on the economic ladder.
Not worth it. The best policy is not to let them breed in the 1st place. Prevention is better than cure

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the "chanel" name is too sophisticated and classy for her. she should change her name to "canal" for being a public toilet or waterway.