• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Young mother with no home to stay

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good la maybe this Lian can rally all the single
Mums against pap. I would prefer this group of true blue citizens get some benefits instead of pap giving it to foreigners.
PAP should always look after its own shitizens 1st,,however I disagree with feeding these single moms,,they expect handouts and society to pay for their mistakes,,,why should decent hard working ppl be taxed to pay for these fuckers?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP should always look after its own shitizens 1st,,however I disagree with feeding these single moms,,they expect handouts and society to pay for their mistakes,,,why should decent hard working ppl be taxed to pay for these fuckers?
Better them then the Tiongs and CECA nehs

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone has their own stories, it is a judgement issue for them, not just about having a child but about the man they choose. Sometimes no matter what they choose, they still wrong. It is life. Some are trying their best to make the best out of the situation and many are good mothers and have better integrity than many dirty and corrupted leadership. We also have as many men who just fuck around and once a while go back see their kids after divorced.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much one shot?

BBA3A8D9-A6B0-41F2-A941-CDCDCFE63F1C.jpeg
1176FA0A-A2B3-4912-B89C-31639542C0E1.gif

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I knew quite a number of lowly educated jiuhu ccb and china women. They are very selective and only sleep rich men.

They are also very good in digging money from the rich men :devilish:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will not be like all these single mothers in this dire straits :frown: the jiuhu ccb are damned good in making rich sugar daddies feeding her relatives and even their jobless husbands :biggrin:
Than the JIUHU Bu should be happy she got a sponsor. And willing seller/willing buyer. A lot of single men with the dough do not mind such arrangements as its cheaper than getting married and have the freedom to move on to fresh meat. meanwhile they get the benefits etc. Everything has a costs,,just how much one is willing to spend and how much value one gets

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Than the JIUHU Bu should be happy she got a sponsor. And willing seller/willing buyer. A lot of single men with the dough do not mind such arrangements as its cheaper than getting married and have the freedom to move on to fresh meat. meanwhile they get the benefits etc. Everything has a costs,,just how much one is willing to spend and how much value one gets

Some are married rich men who spend a fortune on these jiuhu ccb but later these suckers regretted :frown:

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will quantify what I say, Good women (as in character and not good in bed) would not be single moms in the 1st place. And how many of these single moms have kids out of wedlock and just open leg? Expect society to pay for them?
For goodness sake, not all single parent are like what you preach.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember black skies
The lightning all around me
I remember each flash
As time began to blur
Like a startling sign
That fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard
That I get what I deserve

So give me reason