• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You won't find this in our prostitute papers.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Murder or Suicide - Shane Todd Article on FT

99.999999999999999999999999999999999% suicide.

Why so sure ah?

Whether suicide or not, it doesn't matter.

His death brought out the issue of sinkapore's role in the unauthorized transfer of US technology to the Chinese. Did sinkapore tell the Chinese that the technology they have purchased was to be used by the Chinese?

I hope a US congressional investigation takes place. The parents of the deceased should press their elected representative to hold public hearings on the issue of sinkapore transferring US technology to the Chinese.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The parents offer the SPF a copy of the harddrive's content. But the SPF don't want it ...it wants the hard drive. Why? To destroy evidence that will show sinkapore's role in the illegal transfer of US technology to the Chinese?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: huawei is some badass prc company

This I agree totally. The fact is that Singapore is very low priority to the US when it comes to choice of US ambassador to send.

There is no need for the Americans to pay attention to sinkapore. sinkapore's prostitute herself to the highest bidder. That's why we have a US naval base and arrangement for US aircraft to use our facilities. But sinkapore also wants business from China, so it is willing to act as a conduit for illegal transfer of US technology to the Chinese.

The latter will be a concern to the Americans and the Americans just need to make some threats, LHL and gang will cave in.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is interesting that some of the information on China web regarding this issue have been deleted,probably by their Public Security IB,who are the teachers of PAP IB here in Singapore.

Last edited:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why would Chinky worry about genius who may offer even more inventions/infos for them ?
Why would SG do anything at all. SG dare to "touch" anything ? No way ! Need balls ya know.... rofl.
Only "UNCLE" has a stake that they might lose technologies, only "SAM" is worried.

So what can any1 dare or should say anything ? Like GDizzy & screwball say: its 916 gold its "Suisuiside".

End of story.

Nothing to see here......:*:

Poor boy/parents ... sad story :(

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You seemed to have access to his medical files, so can you tell us the nature of his psychological problems that you think led to his unexpected suicide? What was the trigger?
In the public arena, we know that there was some pressure he got from IME. He was doing something that IME that bother his allegiance to the US. So, we should just dismiss that as psychological issues? Something in his job at IME triggered those psychological issues. He isn't a crazy. Or are you suggesting that the management of IME is that stupid that they would hire crazys to work for them?

You are working your butts off defending the sinkapore's establishment. The parents are seeking answers ...are those questions unanswerable? The police and IME can answer their questions if those two agencies have nothing to hide. But they are not forthright. That's why the death smells suspicious.

The main issue is what is sinkapore's role in the unauthorized transfer of US technology to China.

thank you for at least reading and understanding what u read BEFORE commenting.....

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

at least u read it thorighly before commenting

I find that it is always useful to get to know an issue fully before I feel qualified to comment.

Regrettably, most who send many hours online no longer bother to read anything longer than 6 lines.
The Net has not made people wiser; it has actually dumbed down society.

And if you comment critically on something which many support, you will be accused of "over-analysing". The same crowd would of course happily critique to minute detail anything they dislike. To them that is not "over-analyising". Instead, in their view, they are just reflecting "reality" as they know it. :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I find that it is always useful to get to know an issue fully before I feel qualified to comment.

Regrettably, most who send many hours online no longer bother to read anything longer than 6 lines.
The Net has not made people wiser; it has actually dumbed down society.

And if you comment critically on something which many support, you will be accused of "over-analysing". The same crowd would of course happily critique to minute detail anything they dislike. To them that is not "over-analyising". Instead, in their view, they are just reflecting "reality" as they know it. :biggrin:

i fully agree about the not reading bit....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lo guo qiang and kwong dim lee. intell agencies are hot on their heels. there's renewed energy in washington to get to the heart of the matter. the fbi is not the only agency closely monitoring this. tango out. bedok brothel.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal

i suspect the killer might be asian.

because angmos hardly write about being burden to any company shits stuffs.

this is typical shit asian values.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of importance to u.s. intell is which "backdoor" or "loophole" is exploited by prc gov-owned companies in siphoning off "banned for export" sensitive technology for commercial and military use. if sg prostituting entities are used as proxies or for rear entry, you can bet intell resources will be focused on the little red dot. in public they will tell you washington respects the sovereignty and inner affairs of sg and thus cannot pursue further investigations without the cooperation of sg agencies, but in the cloakroom, a lot of stuff is happening. you can be sure that when ime personnel meet with outside entities, they are being "closely" monitored.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

request for a congressional investigation has been started. bedok brothel.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I would check up on the background of Todd's Pinoy girlfriend. Remember, according to the article she was the one who saw and reported his death. Check up on how and under what circumstances had she started meeting and dating him.

She's also a nurse... and those who know how to heal also know how to kill. It comes with the medical knowledge.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

of importance to u.s. intell is which "backdoor" or "loophole" is exploited by prc gov-owned companies in siphoning off "banned for export" sensitive technology for commercial and military use. if sg prostituting entities are used as proxies or for rear entry, you can bet intell resources will be focused on the little red dot. in public they will tell you washington respects the sovereignty and inner affairs of sg and thus cannot pursue further investigations without the cooperation of sg agencies, but in the cloakroom, a lot of stuff is happening. you can be sure that when ime personnel meet with outside entities, they are being "closely" monitored.

The sinkapore research agencies are fully aware of how they facilitate the transfer of US technology to the Chinese. The PAP government also knows that of the tens of thousands PRC nationals that they provide scholarships to, many are PRC spies. But the PAP government don't want to bother.
Until the US government shows its sticks, the PAP will just play tad bodoh.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have been involved in counselling on and off as a volunteer and this is one of the hardest category to handle. We have had scholars who have committed suicide including kids of politicians and its tough on everyone. The families will start imaging all kinds of things. They will seldom accept suicide. President scholar hanging himself in a toilet. Really sad.

Without first hand information or access to the deceased's medical files, you were so quick to dismiss the other causes of his death. You will equally quick to dismiss that the deceased was working on technologies that the PRC had no interest in.

Gave me the impression that you are trying to assist the PAP regime in pouring cold water on the FT story, to shut this up asap before the story gets traction and be the source of new problems for the regime.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Until the US government shows its sticks, the PAP will just play tad bodoh.

and never underestimate the resolve and tenacity of an american mother. she would go through hell to get to the very bottom.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This case has the potential to dig out many state secrets.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Without first hand information or access to the deceased's medical files, you were so quick to dismiss the other causes of his death. You will equally quick to dismiss that the deceased was working on technologies that the PRC had no interest in.

Gave me the impression that you are trying to assist the PAP regime in pouring cold water on the FT story, to shut this up asap before the story gets traction and be the source of new problems for the regime.

i already said some where else, doncha justlove pomous distractors who don't want to read properky

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would check up on the background of Todd's Pinoy girlfriend. Remember, according to the article she was the one who saw and reported his death.

This I agree. The FT story was very detailed on many things except as it related to this lady. It said she was the one who discovered his body. Why did the FT not ask her in what way the body was hanging since the story began with the mother saying details of how her son died, as given to her by the police, did not fit with what she saw at the crime scene.