• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You have to pay about US$500 and take an Exam to bec9me a Male prostitute in Japan

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He services about 100 clients a month. Average 3 to 4 women per day... he talks about difficulty of getting erection at times, etc etc. An interesting video...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jaoanese girls are not like chinese. They only bonk locals.

Sure they do.

15send149sopl.jpg

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure why he says he was bullied in school because of his mixed looks. I would have thought girls would flock to him because he has mixed AMDK and Jap look, and he is quite handsome.
He got bullied by the boys cos they were jealous of his good looks n getting all the chicks!

dickheadchang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t envy him lah. Am sure 80% of his customers are post 60 year old women with harm cheem paeng breasts! Eeeeeee!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure why he says he was bullied in school because of his mixed looks. I would have thought girls would flock to him because he has mixed AMDK and Jap look, and he is quite handsome.
KNN becas he behaves girly KNN although many girls will still flock to him but those half shoulder disabled small beng will still take advantage of his weakness and call him chap cheng gia etc KNN on the other hand if he is rugged with the same rook the small beng will ask him join their gang and given high rank KNN

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN becas he behaves girly KNN although many girls will still flock to him but those half shoulder disabled small beng will still take advantage of his weakness and call him chap cheng gia etc KNN on the other hand if he is rugged with the same rook the small beng will ask him join their gang and given high rank KNN
You want to sign up? They select only 1 in 100 for this job

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don’t envy him lah. Am sure 80% of his customers are post 60 year old women with harm cheem paeng breasts! Eeeeeee!
But if he sole motive is $$$, i dont think he care
Want money want pretty girls, where so good die?
Summore why pretty girls still need engage male pro?
:biggrin: beggars cant be choosers

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
But if he sole motive is $$$, i dont think he care
Want money want pretty girls, where so good die?
Summore why pretty girls still need engage male pro?
:biggrin: beggars cant be choosers
But imagine having to serve an Aunty with surname of Gan, how to tahan?