• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You are the troublemakers - MILITANT SECULARISTS!"

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello retard,

a simple YES or NO? and you can pee in your pants later!

Hey brainless retarded moron, why try to avoid my proposal? You say you can prove the existence of Devil, right? Give me the details, including yours, and Uncle here will call JREF for you, as you are too chicken shit to call. If proven that your hocus pocus is real, I will give you that US$1million! Yes or No? Simple! LOL!... Or you afraid that your stupidity is going to be exposed? LOL!... You are such a fake! LOL!...

One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge
The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

No wonder only brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello retard, what proposal are you talking about? James Randi's challenge to psychics, magicians, mystics, illusionists, etc...?

I do not claim to possess magical powers like those conmen. You are really stupid or what? As usual, why do you want to change the subject?

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the devil or God. Right? Therefore no such things, right?

Well are you prepared to see the unseen? Or are you chicken now? Yes or no?

What now retarded one?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello retard, what proposal are you talking about? James Randi's challenge to psychics, magicians, mystics, illusionists, etc...?

I do not claim to possess magical powers like those conmen. You are really stupid or what? As usual, why do you want to change the subject?

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the devil or God. Right? Therefore no such things, right?

Well are you prepared to see the unseen? Or are you chicken now? Yes or no?

What now retarded one?

LOL!... Now everyone here can see what a fake you are! LOL!...

You say you can show us the Devil? Come, give me the details and if it's true, you will get US$ 1 million! How? Yes or no?

Or you too chicken shit now and pee in your pants? LOL!...

Uncle here will help you to call the JREF if you are too coward to call.

The JREF sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.

Now everyone here can see that only brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, the retard wants to change the subject to James Randi's challenge.

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the unseen, right? Therefore no such things, right?

Now not willing to take the challenge? Too chicken?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, the retard wants to change the subject to James Randi's challenge.

Stick with YOU! You boast so much to everyone here that you have not seen the unseen, right? Therefore no such things, right?

Now not willing to take the challenge? Too chicken?

LOL!... Brainless retarded morons like you trying to spin your way out?

If it is UNseen, how could it be seen? LOL!... That means it is YOUR illusion and you are hallucinating! LOL!... That means there is no such thing! If there is, I am sure you will not hesitate to call JREF to collect that US$1 million right away! LOL!... But why you avoid this challenge? Cos you are fake and scared of being exposed about your delusions! LOL!...

No wonder you pee in your pants when challenged you to show proof. LOL!..

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... Brainless retarded morons like you trying to spin your way out?

If it is UNseen, how could it be seen? LOL!... That means it is YOUR illusion and you are hallucinating! LOL!... That means there is no such thing! If there is, I am sure you will not hesitate to call JREF to collect that US$1 million right away! LOL!... But why you avoid this challenge? Cos you are fake and scared of being exposed about your delusions! LOL!...

No wonder you pee in your pants when challenged you to show proof. LOL!..

Retard, so you admit to not having seen the UNseen. And you have been challenged to meet one... but you are cowardly and evasive.

Now stop hiding behing JREF! Be a man and accept the challenge! The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Stop avoiding this challenge. Accept like a man. Meet the unseen. And pee like a COWARD!

Lets see how long you are going to be a stupid coward. Remember you have been called EVASIVE?

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retard, so you admit to not having seen the UNseen. And you have been challenged to meet one... but you are cowardly and evasive.

Now stop hiding behing JREF! Be a man and accept the challenge! The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Stop avoiding this challenge. Accept like a man. Meet the unseen. And pee like a COWARD!

Lets see how long you are going to be a stupid coward. Remember you have been called EVASIVE?

LOL!.. Brainless retarded idiots like you talking shits again. LOL!... If it is UNseen, how can it be seen? LOL!... You delusional mind is really fuckup. LOL!...

Come now, give Uncle here your details and Uncle here will help you to contact JREF to reveal your hallucinations. If your hallucination is true, you get US$1million. But I guess you are peeing in your pants right now as you know you are as fake as your hocus pocus fairy tales. LOL!...

Now everyone here can see how fake you and your claims are. No wonder only brainless simpletons like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard, Be a man and accept the challenge! Unless you have no balls!

The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retard, Be a man and accept the challenge! Unless you have no balls!

The UNseen is awaiting your courageous acceptance. To continue to hid behing JREF is hypocritical and evasive.

LOL!... Retarded brainless moron like you chickening out and now trying to spin your way out? LOL!....

When your claim is not even real, what to be scared of? LOL!... Dumb idiots like you only trying to trick me to come out cos you want to know who is this guy fucking you upside down in this forum, right? LOL!.. Uncle here not like you so stupid lah. LOL!... But Uncle here is very sincere to help you prove your hallucination. Why you don't want?

You got no balls to give me your details? Uncle here promise not to take your US$1million if proven that your hocus pocus is real, ok? But I guess cowards like you only know how to fake your challenge. LOL!...

No wonder only brainless dumb idiots like you believe in hocus pocus and now pee in your pants when challenged to prove your claims. LOL!... We all know what a fake you are! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard, Be a man! Dun be a coward!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retard, Be a man! Dun be a coward!

LOL!... Everyone here can see what a brainless moron you are! LOL!...

If it is real, what stops you to inform JREF to collect your US$1million? Uncle here is not as stupid as you lah. Uncle here knows you only want to see who this person fucking you upside down in this forum, right? LOL!...

If you have real proof of your hallucination, give me your details and I will call JREF for you. I promise you that I will give you that US$1million if it is proven true. Deal? I know you must be shitting in your pants now too scared of being exposed as a fake and stupid idiot believing in hocus pocus. LOL!...

Everyone here can see that brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard, since you say it is not real, why hide behind someone(JREF)?
Accept the challenge! Be a man! Dun be a coward!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retard, since you say it is not real, why hide behind someone(JREF)?
Accept the challenge! Be a man! Dun be a coward!

LOL!.. Brainless retard, is that all you can come up with?

Everyone here can see your stupidity! LOL!...

First, you say SEE the UNSEEN, if you CAN SEE the UNSEEN, then it is not the UNSEEN as you can SEE it.

If you can SEE it and it is UNSEEN, that means you are HALLUCINATING with your DELUSIONAL mind. You are so dumb even you didn't know what you talking about! LOL!..

If it can be physically seen, that means it can be tested to prove of it's existence. So why are you shitting in your pants when challenged to call JREF to prove your hallucination? Cos you are a fake and an idiot who scared of being exposed of your stupidity! LOL!...

Everyone here can see that brainless idiots like you like to believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.. Brainless retard, is that all you can come up with?

Everyone here can see your stupidity! LOL!...

First, you say SEE the UNSEEN, if you CAN SEE the UNSEEN, then it is not the UNSEEN as you can SEE it.

If you can SEE it and it is UNSEEN, that means you are HALLUCINATING with your DELUSIONAL mind. You are so dumb even you didn't know what you talking about! LOL!..

If it can be physically seen, that means it can be tested to prove of it's existence. So why are you shitting in your pants when challenged to call JREF to prove your hallucination? Cos you are a fake and an idiot who scared of being exposed of your stupidity! LOL!...

Hi Retard, so you do not know what is the UNseen? At least you asked.

Yesterday, my wife told me of a relative who was experiencing strange things. I shall call her "Sister" as this distance relative is a she-devil. In her home,

1. her kitchen gas stove would come alive by itself

2. the tap in the bathroom would have water running in the middle of the night

3. ashes, thick dust appears on the refrigerator, cabinets and cupboards even after they have been wiped clean

4. in her locked drawers, her precious pair of ear-rings(screwed on) became UNscrewed and tempered with, rendering them useless and spoiled

5. household locks, kitchen knives and utensils stored in one the place, were found misplaced and 'lost' at times

6. candles lights burnt for use in the home altar changed from normal orange color to bright green

7. there were times she when came home, the front door is jammed tight and unable to be opened from the outside no matter how hard she heaved and pushed

"Sister" by the way, worshipped a particular deity from... 'somewhere' which I prefer not to mention. Her husband and daughter, both so shaken by these strange happenings, they scrammed!

Her younger brother who told my wife about those happenings, accused the sister of devil worshipping. They quarrelled and now do not communicate. This was just recently right after the Chinese Tiger new year.

This Sister continues to live in the flat. She is all alone and embittered. Of course she still pray and chant as usual.

Has she seen the UNseen? the answer is No.

Did she meet the UNseen? the answer is Yes.

That retard is the UNseen. Plain and simple. Are you still so stupid to understand?

The UNseen for you Mr Retard? YES OR NO?

Dun worry, at most you pee in your pants. Die die your business! Alas no FR.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Retard, so you do not know what is the UNseen? At least you asked.

Yesterday, my wife told me of a relative who was experiencing strange things. I shall call her "Sister" as this distance relative is a she-devil. In her home,

1. her kitchen gas stove would come alive by itself

2. the tap in the bathroom would have water running in the middle of the night

3. ashes, thick dust appears on the refrigerator, cabinets and cupboards even after they have been wiped clean

4. in her locked drawers, her precious pair of ear-rings(screwed on) became UNscrewed and tempered with, rendering them useless and spoiled

5. household locks, kitchen knives and utensils stored in one the place, were found misplaced and 'lost' at times

6. candles lights burnt for use in the home altar changed from normal orange color to bright green

7. there were times she when came home, the front door is jammed tight and unable to be opened from the outside no matter how hard she heaved and pushed

"Sister" by the way, worshipped a particular deity from... 'somewhere' which I prefer not to mention. Her husband and daughter, both so shaken by these strange happenings, they scrammed!

Her younger brother who told my wife about those happenings, accused the sister of devil worshipping. They quarrelled and now do not communicate. This was just recently right after the Chinese Tiger new year.

This Sister continues to live in the flat. She is all alone and embittered. Of course she still pray and chant as usual.

Has she seen the UNseen? the answer is No.

Did she meet the UNseen? the answer is Yes.

That retard is the UNseen. Plain and simple. Are you still so stupid to understand?

The UNseen for you Mr Retard? YES OR NO?

Dun worry, at most you pee in your pants. Die die your business! Alas no FR.

LOL!... Looks like mental illness runs in your Christian family. LOL!....

Hey, brainless spastic retards like you hallucinates with your delusional mentally ill mind of yours. LOL!...

If your claim of your hallucination is true, why not go for a test to prove your claim and collect US$1million? Cos you know that it is your mentally sick mind that's playing tricks on you and your Christian family. LOL!...

If it can be physically seen, that means it can be tested to prove of it's existence. If not, it is only your mentally ill mind hallucinating! LOL!..

Everyone here can see that brainless dumb idiots like you like to believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retard, what's the problem with you? Now you start talking about mental illness.

You see the problem with you? You NEVER stick to the subject. Being evasive and always trying to change the subject.

May I suggest to you retarded one that you keep your stupidity in check. Stick to the challenge thrown to you.

Will you accept the challenge to meet the UNseen?

Simple YES or NO?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Retard, what's the problem with you? Now you start talking about mental illness.

You see the problem with you? You NEVER stick to the subject. Being evasive and always trying to change the subject.

May I suggest to you retarded one that you keep your stupidity in check. Stick to the challenge thrown to you.

Will you accept the challenge to meet the UNseen?

Simple YES or NO?

LOL!... Brainless retarded spastic like you won't understand reasons and logic.

If you can see the unseen, then it cannot be called unseen cos you can see it. If you still see the unseen, that means you are hallucinating as how can one see something that cannot be seen? Your delusional mind is so serious that you didn't even know what you are spouting about.

No wonder you shit in your pants when challenged to prove your claims of the unseen thru JREF. Cos you know for sure you will be laughed at and be exposed of your mental illness. LOL!...

Everyone here can see that brainless dumb idiots like you like to believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can see the unseen, then it cannot be called unseen cos you can see it. If you still see the unseen, that means you are hallucinating as how can one see something that cannot be seen? Your delusional mind is so serious that you didn't even know what you are spouting about.

Please refer to my posting No 95. The UNseen!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please refer to my posting No 95. The UNseen!

No wonder only idiots like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

Uncle here will help you lah, just give me your details, and Uncle here will call JREF for you, ok? If proven your hallucinations are true, you will get US$1million! How? Shitting in your pants now? LOL!....

But we all know you are just too scared and dumb to prove your hallucinations. LOL!...

Everyone here can see that brainless spastic idiots like you believe in hocus pocus hallucinations. LOL!...