• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You are the troublemakers - MILITANT SECULARISTS!"

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well why not take the plunge first? Be the brave one to experience the unseen and live to write about it!

Then we will know whether all others have the same experience and see the same thing! Obvoiusly some will pee and shit more than others. You retarded one may not even live to tell a story!

A coward like you may have a heart attack on hearing, not even seeing the unknown yet! Adios to you! You chicken hearted.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well why not take the plunge first? Be the brave one to experience the unseen and live to write about it!

Then we will know whether all others have the same experience and see the same thing! Obvoiusly some will pee and shit more than others. You retarded one may not even live to tell a story!

A coward like you may have a heart attack on hearing, not even seeing the unknown yet! Adios to you! You chicken hearted.

Why not admit that you are an idiot who believes in hocus pocus? Be the brave one to admit your stupidity! LOL!

Then we will know whether you have a brain or not. LOL!...

It is so obvious that you are such an idiot who can't understand what is illusion and hallucination and what is real and concrete.

A dumb brainless coward like you may have to grow a brain before you can start to think properly.

No wonder only brainless dumb retards like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admit it lah retard, you are a COWARD!

No guts to test the unknown. No brains to figure out the real from the hocus pocus.

You only need to accept the challenge thrown at you. But you are full of chicken shit trying to wriggle your way out!

Please accept the challenge lah. Show yourself as a man... not a chicken retard. LOL!

You are the most stupid COWARD in this forum!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Admit it lah retard, you are a COWARD!

No guts to test the unknown. No brains to figure out the real from the hocus pocus.

You only need to accept the challenge thrown at you. But you are full of chicken shit trying to wriggle your way out!

Please accept the challenge lah. Show yourself as a man... not a chicken retard. LOL!

You are the most stupid COWARD in this forum!

LOL!... What to admit? Everyone here can see what a retard you are in believing hocus pocus without concrete proof! LOL!

No wonder only brainless retards like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!..

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice one there. I can assure u, upon meeting the Devil, u will be peeing fm ur ass. :biggrin:

LOL!... Dumb retards like you don't know where you pee from. LOL!...

Weak minded retards like you will be most easily conned by trickster to believe in hocus pocus. That is why weak minded retards like you most likely can be easily hypnotised to see hallucination while strong minded like me will not.

Only when put under public scrutiny that we can clarify what is hocus pocus and what is reality. Dumb idiots like you won't understand this. You are so laughable. LOL!...

No wonder brainless retards like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strong minded eh? dun make it me laugh...

Retarded one, if you are strong minded, you would have accepted the challenge to enter the unknown a long time ago!

till now... why are you talking so much? lets see your strong mindedness over your chicken hearted retardiness accept the challenge!

dare you? big mouth and 'strong minded'?

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strong minded eh? dun make it me laugh...

Retarded one, if you are strong minded, you would have accepted the challenge to enter the unknown a long time ago!

till now... why are you talking so much? lets see your strong mindedness over your chicken hearted retardiness accept the challenge!

dare you? big mouth and 'strong minded'?

Dumb retards like you don't know what is strong minded. LOL!... Only stupid and weak simpletons like you willing to believe in hocus pocus. LOL!... You are just like the victims of this con man. LOL!.... http://www.cnbc.com/id/35713827

All brainless and gullible to believe in hocus pocus. LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi retard, we are not here to discuss the meaning of 'strong minded' or 'weak simpletons'. the question is :- will you take up the challenge? simple and straight.

no need to talk about Sean David Morton or anything else. you are very prone to changing subjects!

the issue is you - chicken parrot head!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi retard, we are not here to discuss the meaning of 'strong minded' or 'weak simpletons'. the question is :- will you take up the challenge? simple and straight.

no need to talk about Sean David Morton or anything else. you are very prone to changing subjects!

the issue is you - chicken parrot head!

LOL!... Brainless retarded moron like you now want to spin your way out when you can't give proof of your imaginary friend? LOL!....

No wonder only dumb brainless retarded morons like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you, chicken parrot head, the issue is you!

to know whether it is hocus pocus, all you need do is to take challenge!

why you beat around the bush so much? got balls or not?

how retard? YES or NO?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TIME OUT .....

MeThink & DevilWithin, you two are amazing ....

if only you two are in Parliament, sure wake the House up & make the Mr Speaker earn his money :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already told you, chicken parrot head, the issue is you!

to know whether it is hocus pocus, all you need do is to take challenge!

why you beat around the bush so much? got balls or not?

how retard? YES or NO?

I already told you, you brainless dickhead, the issue is your hallucination! What proof have you got that it is real? If what you said is real, then I am sure, ANYONE, including researcher will be more than willing to test it out and verify your claim. THE FACT THAT YOU DARE NOT WANT YOUR CLAIMS TO BE VERIFIED BY PUBLIC SCRUTINY ONLY SHOW WHAT A DUMBFUCK YOU ARE!!! LOL!!!...

Just admit that you are trying to con me out in person as you want to see who fuck you upside down here in the forum, right? I'm not like you so stupid believing in hocus pocus without proof. LOL!...

No wonder only brainless morons like you believing in hocus pocus. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Methink maybe. He kept on highlighting the basic issue whilst the other kept on evading it.

He got nothing to highlight. Just some tricks trying to lure me out in open. I'm not that stupid. If he has any juice in his claim, it will be all over the news.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Methink maybe. He kept on highlighting the basic issue whilst the other kept on evading it.

Thanks bro.

Let's see how long this Devil retard wants to continue with his evasiveness. His stupidity is here for all to witness... sigh!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks bro.

Let's see how long this Devil retard wants to continue with his evasiveness. His stupidity is here for all to witness... sigh!

LOL!... Let's see how long will you remain as a brainless retarded moron who want to believe in hocus pocus.

Why not show your proof to the world and collect US$1 million?

Uncle here can provide you with the information for you to show your proof to the world and collect US$1 million! You can get rich and prove your claims of your hallucination. You dare?

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

The James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) sponsors The One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge offering a prize of US $1,000,000 to anyone who can demonstrate evidence of any paranormal, supernatural or occult power or event, under test conditions agreed to by both parties.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

If you are so eager to show your proof of your stupidity, I am sure they are willing to come investigate your claim. Or are you chicken and shit in your pants now?

No wonder only brainless idiots like you believe in hocus pocus. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello retard, huh changing the subject again? Then it was Sean David Morton. Now James Randi?

Let's stick to you ok? so how, simple YES or NO?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello retard, huh changing the subject again? Then it was Sean David Morton. Now James Randi?

Let's stick to you ok? so how, simple YES or NO?

Hey, brainless retarded moron, I've never change the subject. It was retards like you who want to prove your hallucination. Now is the chance for you! Why? You pee in your pants now?

Prove your claim and you get US$1million! If not, it only show that you are all empty talk and empty space in your head.

Since morons like you are too stupid and scared to back up your claims, Uncle here will help you one more time. Provide me with your details and I will call JREF for you. If they prove your claims to be real, I will give you that US$ 1million. How? You coward now? Trying to find another stupid excuse avoid being laughed at by the world now? LOL!...

No wonder only brainless simpletons like you believe in hocus pocus! LOL!....

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html