• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"You are the troublemakers - MILITANT SECULARISTS!"

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another empty talk by the retard Devil. Please dun change the subject. Accept the challenge to meet your friend the Devil.

Cowards are like that. When request to meet up, they evade the issue. Why? Cos Mr Devil know deep in his chicken heart, Lucifer exist. So, he rather blah here and there, calling names and hiding behind those screen. :rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another empty talk by the retard Devil. Please dun change the subject. Accept the challenge to meet your friend the Devil.

Another empty talk by brainless God fearing moron. Please use your brain. I never change the subject. Accept the challenge to introduce your friend Devil to the mass media. Only brainless idiot will believe in all these hocus pocus bullshits. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cowards are like that. When request to meet up, they evade the issue. Why? Cos Mr Devil know deep in his chicken heart, Lucifer exist. So, he rather blah here and there, calling names and hiding behind those screen. :rolleyes:

Idiots are like you. When request to show proof to the world, they evade the issue. Why? Cos Mr Brainless Coward know deep in his brainless skull, he can't prove to the world that Lucifer exist without being laughed at. So, idiots like you like to blah here and there, calling names and hiding behind those screen. LOL!...

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have nothing better to say, please dun be a parrot. A retard is bad enuf, but to be a parrot and repeat your stupidity is badder still!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have nothing better to say, please dun be a parrot. A retard is bad enuf, but to be a parrot and repeat your stupidity is badder still!

U notice that retarded parrot start using abusing language? It can only mean 1 thing. He lost his case. Period. :biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you have nothing better to say, please don't be stupid. A retard is all you can be and repeat your stupidity doesn't make you smarter.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U notice that retarded parrot start using abusing language? It can only mean 1 thing. He lost his case. Period. :biggrin:

LOL!... What a joke, there is no case to begin with! Your case of stupidity can only be met with repeating yourself. Notice the "repeat" is repeating your stupidity? Guess you are so brainless to notice that. LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid retard is at it again. I told you not to repeat it and you parrot have done it once more.

When are you going to grow up? Is your brain short circulted? Or you dun have a brain?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stupid retard is at it again. I told you not to repeat it and you parrot have done it once more.

When are you going to grow up? Is your brain short circulted? Or you dun have a brain?

Stupid retard God-fearing moron is at it again. I told you not to show your stupidity and you brainless idiot have done it again.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The parrot and his loud mouth or should it be beak?

Do you have a beak or a mouth, stupid Retard?

LOL!.. Stupid retard, if you think I am a parrot, why are you replying to a parrot? This will only to show how stupid you are! LOL!.... No wonder idiots like you want to believe in hocus pocus. LOL!....

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.. Stupid retard, if you think I am a parrot, why are you replying to a parrot? This will only to show how stupid you are! LOL!.... No wonder idiots like you want to believe in hocus pocus. LOL!....

I am not replying to a parrot. Here is a retard who is so stupid he thinks he is a parrot! See how stupid you can be?

And this is retard is doing so well as a parrot! Hahaha... LOL!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not replying to a parrot. Here is a retard who is so stupid he thinks he is a parrot! See how stupid you can be?

And this is retard is doing so well as a parrot! Hahaha... LOL!

LOL!.... You know that I am not a parrot now? You are such a retard who is so stupid that you think I am a parrot! LOL!... Just go and re-read what you have posted. See how stupid you are?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... You know that I am not a parrot now? You are such a retard who is so stupid that you think I am a parrot! LOL!... Just go and re-read what you have posted. See how stupid you are?

Only you know jolly well whether you are acting and speaking like a parrot!

Yes just go and re-read what you have posted. You will see how stupid you are!
Acting as a parrot for the whole world to see!

Retard, keep it up your stupidity!