• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet more garbage

L

luckluc

Re: Infraction for luckluc: Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity

Post: Infraction for luckluc: Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity
User: luckluc
Infraction: Displaying excessive ignorance and/or stupidity

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

Fuck you bastard retarded jiak liao bee bastard scum dog!

You pimp your prostitute whore mother for a living!

Last night Linpeh used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt untill all her intestines came out from her cunt!

And after you fucktard bastard dog saw your whore mother bled badly, you bastard chow ah gua crawl on all your 4 legs to lick my anus-hole and suck my dick!

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

Last night Linpeh used a huge spiked stick to fuck your prostitute whore mother's cunt untill all her intestines came out from her cunt!

And after you fucktard bastard dog saw your whore mother bled badly, you bastard chow ah gua crawl on all your 4 legs to lick my anus-hole and suck my dick!

L

luckluc

FUCKTARD BASTARD SCUM DOG Asterix abusing the Infraction system by infracting many...

FUCKTARD BASTARD LOSER BALLESS COWARD SCUM DOG Asterix is abusing the Infraction system, this bastard balless scum dog infracted MANY many many times anyone that he quarrals with.

This Asterix mad dog infract the same person many many times within a short 1 hour

The admin of this forum should ban this Asterix bastard coward dog for abusing the infraction system as though it is it's kennel playground.

This bastard fucktard balless scum dog Asterix had infracted me seventeen times within a short few hours.

I don't care 2 hoots about infraction becos once hit maximum infractions just change to a new nick that's all, so simple and so easy.

Linpeh just want to bring to the admin's attention that this coward crazy dog's balless abuse of the Infraction system.

This bastard balless crazy fucktard dog Asterix scold vulgarities on other forumner first. Then when the forumner scold him back, that crazy dog keep infracting this forumner many times.

I'm not the only forumner that Asterix mad dog infract many times in 1 hour.

I noticed from the INFRACTION LOG that crazy dog Asterix also infract many times other forumners that he quarraled with. And that mad dog's method is always the same, that mad dog scold vulgarities and insult a particular forumner 1st and then when that forumner scold him back, that mad dog will infract this forumner many many times

Last edited by a moderator:
L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Re: FUCKTARD BASTARD SCUM DOG Asterix abusing the Infraction system by infracting man

FUCKTARD BASTARD LOSER BALLESS COWARD SCUM DOG Asterix is abusing the Infraction system, this bastard balless scum dog infracted MANY many many times anyone that he quarrals with.

This Asterix mad dog infract the same person many many times within a short 1 hour

The admin of this forum should ban this Asterix bastard coward dog for abusing the infraction system as though it is it's kennel playground.

This bastard fucktard balless scum dog Asterix had infracted me seventeen times within a short few hours.

I don't care 2 hoots about infraction becos once hit maximum infractions just change to a new nick that's all, so simple and so easy.

Linpeh just want to bring to the admin's attention that this coward crazy dog's balless abuse of the Infraction system.

This bastard balless crazy fucktard dog Asterix scold vulgarities on other forumner first. Then when the forumner scold him back, that crazy dog keep infracting this forumner many times.

I'm not the only forumner that Asterix dog infract many times in 1 hour.

I noticed from the INFRACTION LOG that crazy dog Asterix also infract many times other forumners that he quarraled with. And that mad dog's method is always the same, that mad dog scold vulgarities and insult a particular forumner 1st and then when that forumner scold him back, that mad dog will infract this forumner many many times

L

luckluc

Post: FUCKTARD BASTARD SCUM DOG Asterix abusing the Infraction system by infracting many...

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

L

luckluc

Re: FUCKTARD BASTARD SCUM DOG Asterix abusing the Infraction system by infracting man

I'm not the only forumner that Asterix mad dog infract many times in 1 hour.

Latest update as of 4pm now, this bastard balless coward fucktard bastard mad dog Asterix had infracted me twenty-two times within 1 short day

L

luckluc

You are obviously a clown for starting this thread.

you are a bastard retarded clown!

It's obvious you are that bastard mad dog Asterix's clone nick!

L

luckluc

Re: Infraction for luckluc: Insulted Other Member(s)

Post: FUCKTARD BASTARD SCUM DOG Asterix abusing the Infraction system by infracting many...
Infraction: Insulted Other Member(s)

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

And after you fucktard bastard dog saw your whore mother bled badly, you this bastard chow ah gua crawl on all your 4 legs to lick my anus-hole and suck my dick!

L

luckluc

Re: Infraction for luckluc: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.

Infraction: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

And after you fucktard bastard dog saw your whore mother bled badly, you this bastard chow ah gua crawl on all your 4 legs to lick my anus-hole and suck my dick!

Last edited by luckluc; Today at 08:17 AM.

L

luckluc

Re: Infraction for luckluc: Quoting huge chunks of message unnecessarily

Infraction: Quoting huge chunks of message unnecessarily

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post:

Last edited by luckluc; Today at 08:17 AM.

L

luckluc

Post: Infraction for luckluc: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Original Post: