• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet more garbage

L

luckluc

Re: God talk to Pastor Kong Hee .... si meh?

BTW, how much is Kong Hee's estimated total wealth?

L

luckluc

Re: Y Chinese Sinkies look the ugliest among Chinese majority countries?

There are many many PRCs working as factory workers in spore that look much prettier than the spore-born sporean-chinese female actresses and models.

L

luckluc

Re: Y Chinese Sinkies look the ugliest among Chinese majority countries?

Gotta agree with u...

Go to M'sia, their gals are tender soft and white.

Malaysian-chinese girls are also very ugly when compared to the chinese from China/HK/Taiwan.

It's just that sporean-chinese girls are even uglier than the malaysian-chinese girls.

Malaysian-chinese are the 2nd ugliest ethnic-chinese girls whereas the sporean-chinese are the ugliest ethnic-chinese girls. :biggrin:

L

luckluc

Re: New 3-year waiting period for permanent residents to buy resale flats - See more

Exactly. I've heard of so many stories of jiuhu kia siblings who owns one hdb flats each but rent them out right after buying them at 35 years old. Mah bow tan really laugh until you could not see his eyes

malaysians flatowners form the largest numbers of PRs renting out their HDB flats while they themselves stay in JB.

I used to work as a housing rental agent

L

luckluc

Re: New 3-year waiting period for permanent residents to buy resale flats - See more

Dun blame those that game the system.
Its pap system....sole blame lies with pappy dogs.

you are a shameless double-headed snaky dog.

I saw you posted you flaming foreigners in 1 of your previous post.

But how come now you suddenly defend them just becos the foreigner is malaysian?

Must be either your parents are malaysian immigrants or your spouse is malaysian or you are malaysia-born.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

luckluc

Dun guess too much nanti sakit kepala....
I am anti pap first and foremost.
If pap is not sleeping on the job and let in so many FTs....such things won't happen.
And yes among the FTs I find Malaysians most bearable....they've been here the longest without much incident....sure many will agree with me. If I had it my way I'll like all FTs to be Thais....but then that's just me.
Me born and breed 3rd gen Singaporean....

you are totally wrong!

It's not malaysians FTs are most bearable. you are a liar retarded dog. Confirmed either your parents are msian foreign workers that last time came to work in spore or your spouse is msian. It is not msian FWs/FTs are without much incidents.

1)it's becos there are many selfish sporeans with own vested self-interests due to them having msian spouses or having msian parents that came to spore to work as foreign workers last time, that's why they keep lying msian FTs are the best. But the truth is nowadays many many malaysian FTs have very guailan , snobbish bad attitude. Even during the 70s to 80s also have many cases of bad msians FTs/FWs incidents(including crime incidents) Some of the more notorious crime cases involving malaysians FTs is the 1989 gang-rape case of 7 to 8 malaysian-chinese foreign workers ambushed a young sporean couple in the beach, they severely beat up the sporean and tied him up and forced him to watch them gang-rape his girlfriend.

2)Last time in the 1980s no social media and no online forums for sporeans to express their views and also sporeans were very fearful and unwilling to talk openly about the sensitive FTs/new immigrants issue. Hence very difficult to know what other fellow sporeans think about the big influx of msians FWs/FTs during the 1980s. But even then I still remembered in the 1985-1986 spore's recession also got some sporeans wrote to newpapers's forums to express their resentment against msians FTs/FWs too

3) there were also many middle-aged/elderly sporeans in certain industries that strongly resent the msians during the 80s to 90s., those sporeans that works as reno subcontractors, clothes business line, painting/house movers line, hairdressing line, beauty salon etc etc many resent the msians becos they stole alot of their rice-bowls and undercut a lot of their business. During the late 70s to 80s, many msians girls also became the 3rd party and became mistresses to sporean wealthy men , breaking many sporean marriages, especially those huge numbers of msians that work as bargirls, hairdressers in spore during that time, But becos last time no social media and no online social forums for sporeans to express their vews like now, hence such things are not so widely discussed like now compared to the 80s.

L

luckluc

Why so rude to bro Narong?

When you were an agent didn't you also make money from those Malaysian flatowners?

you get lost lah, you shameless retard!

I want to rebut and expose those shameless forumners with selfish own vested self-interests of having either msian spouses or having msian parents or msia-born themselves and they always like to lie that msian FTs/FWs are the best.

L

luckluc

haha... kenna self snooked still want to talk so much

you are a shameless kenna self-snooked retarded dog!

L

luckluc

Stop talking about yourself ley

you are a shameless kenna self-snooked retarded dog!

you retarded dog bring all your jiu hu kia whole family F back to mudland!

L

luckluc

LOL. Expose? You are safe as long your identity is secret. And see my siggy noisy "newbie" :biggrin:

you are a stupid retard.

you miss my point lah!

My earlier point is if one goes to probe and find out about those few sporeans that always like to say the malaysian-chinese foreign workers/FTs are the best workers of all, it's confirmed either 1)their parents are msian-chinese foreign workers that last time came to work in spore or 2) their spouses are malaysian-chinese, 3) they themselves are malaysia-born and only migrated to spore later on..............These particular group of sporeans like to say that is becos they have selfish own vested self-interests.

Hence I 'm exposing those few shameless forumners here just now

L

luckluc

Is camtt, the newbie who claimed to be from CNA forum who called forummers retard, your clone? :biggrin:

you are a retarded dog!

why you so wuliao to probe which nick belongs to which forumner?

It's much more important to read the contents of what is written in the current post. That's the purpose of online forum discussion, discuss the points or views posted by a forumner. What for care whether this forumner is it the same person as another forumner or not??!

you go sammyboy sex forum discussion see, the forumners they are never concern about which nick belongs to which forumner, they only discuss the Field Review contents of what is written in the post.

L

luckluc

That retarded dog sleaguepunter just issued me 5 infractions just now.

Who cares about the stupid infractions??!

If were to hit 10 infractions, then just change to a new nick that's all, so simple.

That sleaguepunter is really a retarded dog!

L

luckluc

i will give u infraction for every retard post u make.

then u can make a new nick.:kma:

you are a bastard retarded dog!

I know both your malaysia-born prostitute whore mother and your malaysia-born prostitute whore wife got very poor business in Petain Road hence you retarded loser dog is so agitated you gave me seven straight infractions in a short 30 minutes.

Be careful your narrow-minded heart's blood vessal will burst anytime, you quick run on your 4 legs back to your mudland tonite, the hospital bills there are cheaper and you retarded beggar cannot afford the expensive hospital bills in spore.

Kiss my ass, you retarded bastard loser dog!

L

luckluc

Bro, it's too late now even HDB run by a jhew hoo kia and his minions.

[video=youtube;ZSM3w1v-A_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSM3w1v-A_Y[/video]

this forum now also have a bastard loser dog by the nick of sleaguehunter that anyhow issue forumner seven straight infractions in a short 30 minutes just becos people say his jiu hu kia countrymen malaysians FTs have bad-attitude.