• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another Japanese earthquake safety device is a FRAUD! After KYB now 川金控股, favorite SUCKER= TAIWAN!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/先kyb再川金-日阻尼器又造假-時事通信-外銷臺灣-042045142.html

先KYB再川金!日阻尼器又造假 時事通信:外銷臺灣

TVBS新聞網

5k 人追蹤

郭展毓
2018年10月25日 下午10:51

日本的減震阻尼器再傳造假!繼全球市佔率最高的KYB之後,現在傳出在東證二部上市的川金控股,他們生產的阻尼器也竄改防震數據。而且根據日本時事通信報導,川金控股的阻尼器同樣外銷到臺灣!

22dca9feecca7ba675c15004ef270f5c

圖/翻攝自环球网财经
日本企業又傳造假!而且這回又有外銷臺灣。

NHK主播:「可以減少地震搖晃的減震阻尼器,數據竄改事件,現在又有別的公司做了一樣的事。」

川金控股社長鈴木信吉:「給大家帶來這麼多麻煩,深深地感到抱歉。」

再多的道歉,都讓人看不到真心誠意!川金控股的阻尼器也傳造假,而且根據日本時事通信報導,造假阻尼器和之前的KYB一樣,也有賣臺灣。

接二連三的造假案,連日本人都難以置信!

函館市公所人員:「我們上週才確認,沒有使用KYB的製品。沒想到又有一樣的事情發生,真的很驚訝。」

函館市公所以為躲掉KYB造假風暴,沒想到用上的川金阻尼器,還是中招!就連日本最高樓,大阪的阿倍野HARUKASU,也傳出用上了造假的阻尼器。

德島縣民眾:「也不知道是為了什麼做的工程,覺得很不安,他們追求利益追過頭了吧。」

追求利益、卻忘了商品的安全性!儘管減震阻尼器只是降低大樓搖晃,不會對建築結構造成影響,只是接二連三的造假事件,已經讓「日本製造」蒙上陰影!

更多 TVBS 報導
台南大震後KYB制震器狂銷千組 代理商急發聲明
美駐歐前指揮官警告 「美中15年內可能開戰」
素食店有人類碎肉!洗衣機壓化糞管挖藏半裸男屍

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/先kyb再川金-日阻% E5%B0%BC%E5%99%A8%E5%8F%88%E9%80%A0%E5%81%87-%E6%99%82%E4%BA%8B%E9%80%9A%E4 %BF%A1-%E5%A4%96%E9%8A%B7%E8%87%BA%E7%81%A3-042045142.html

First KYB and then Chuanjin! Day damper is faked. Newsletter communication: Exported to Taiwan
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network

5k person tracking

Guo Zhanqi
October 25, 2018, 10:51 PM

Japan's shock absorber damper re-transmission fake! Following KYB, the world's highest market share, Chuanjin Holdings, which is listed on the second section of the Dongzheng, is now damaging its anti-shock data. And according to the Japanese newsletter, the damper of Chuanjin Holdings is also exported to Taiwan!

Figure / Rewinding from World Wide Web Finance
Figure / Rewinding from World Wide Web Finance

Japanese companies have also made fakes! And this time it has been exported to Taiwan.

NHK anchor: "The shock dampers that can reduce earthquake shaking, data tampering events, and now other companies have done the same thing."

Suzuki Shinji, President of Chuanjin Holdings: "I feel sorry for bringing so much trouble to everyone."

A lot of apologies, people can not see the sincerity! The damper of Chuanjin Holdings also passed the fake, and according to the Japanese newsletter, the fake damper is the same as the previous KYB, and it also sells Taiwan.

One after another, the Japanese are unbelievable!

Hakodate City Office staff: "We only confirmed last week that we did not use KYB products. I did not expect that the same thing happened, I was really surprised."

Hakodate City, in order to avoid the KYB fake storm, did not expect to use the Sichuan gold damper, or in the move! Even the highest building in Japan, Abeno HARUKASU of Osaka, also used a damper that was faked.

The people of Tokushima Prefecture: "I don't know what it is for the project. I feel very uneasy. They pursue the interests and chase them."

Pursue the interests, but forget the safety of the goods! Although the shock damper only reduces the building's sway, it will not affect the structure of the building. It is just a series of fraudulent incidents that have cast a shadow over "Made in Japan"!

More TVBS reports
After the Tainan earthquake, KYB shock absorbers madly sold thousands of agents
US former commander in Europe warned that "the United States and China may start a war in 15 years."
The vegetarian restaurant has human minced meat! Washing machine pressurized manure pipe to dig half naked male body