• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yesterday apologies, today back to threaten again...WTF

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for Marbok (Drunkenman) into Parleement our children will have pay $2million for a pigeon hole!
Think again!!

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE: MaiHum Lee believes PAP will do well in Saturday's polls

phpljkuCj.jpg

SINGAPORE : Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong believes the People's Action Party will do well in Saturday's General Election.

However, the party is not taking anyone's vote for granted.

Mr Lee was speaking to reporters after visiting several parts of Ang Mo Kio GRC.

Mr Lee said he would like to ask Singaporeans to support the PAP and think about their own future and that of their children, and make the best choice.

Asked about the likely result in Aljunied GRC, Mr Lee believes the PAP will win, but added that the fight would be a tough one.

He said the candidates and supporters in Aljunied GRC are in good spirits and the fight is still going on.

He said he would be dropping in at the PAP's Aljunied GRC on Thursday night to emphasise the point that the party is fully behind the battle for that division.

Mr Lee commented on rumours which had been spread around using stickers which said the GST would be increased after the election.

The prime minister said the party has decided to print and distribute brochures and additional reading materials to emphasise that the government is not increasing the GST after the polls.

- CNA/al

I agree with PM. That's why I am voting for CST's team in Toa Payoh.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP in Toa Payoh was boasting they did great and used the untested history of the opposition to discredit them like strawmen. Ng was arrogant as usual, threaten Singaporeans with gloom and doom and claim people love him, WKS is WKS, and the charbo was a disgrace. The message is Singaporeans owe PAP a living. Many of their own people there, about 75 percent at least. Old folks, a lot, sitting there disinterested. Must be the call up exercise. Some people there indicated kenna SMS from grassroots to report for duty. But still pathetic number. Bishan for SPP was almost full seating on stadium grandstand and field alone had a 1000 at least. Cheer was genuine and not faked like Toa Payoh stadium.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE: MaiHum Lee believes PAP will do well in Saturday's polls

phpljkuCj.jpg

SINGAPORE : Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong believes the People's Action Party will do well in Saturday's General Election.

However, the party is not taking anyone's vote for granted.

Mr Lee was speaking to reporters after visiting several parts of Ang Mo Kio GRC.

Mr Lee said he would like to ask Singaporeans to support the PAP and think about their own future and that of their children, and make the best choice.

Asked about the likely result in Aljunied GRC, Mr Lee believes the PAP will win, but added that the fight would be a tough one.

He said the candidates and supporters in Aljunied GRC are in good spirits and the fight is still going on.

He said he would be dropping in at the PAP's Aljunied GRC on Thursday night to emphasise the point that the party is fully behind the battle for that division.

Mr Lee commented on rumours which had been spread around using stickers which said the GST would be increased after the election.

The prime minister said the party has decided to print and distribute brochures and additional reading materials to emphasise that the government is not increasing the GST after the polls.

- CNA/al

I worry if I vote PAP my children next time cannot afford to buy HDB! Is this what you want me to think?

Sack Mah now then we talk.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;KrYlBjQ48BY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrYlBjQ48BY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]