• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yes, bring your own pen.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEVER TRUST THE PAP

Yes, bring your own pen. Watch this video to see the effect of the pen Kazakhstan used last year in their election.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember back in GE2015, I couldn't help but notice that the ballot slips were 'powdery' and some of the 'ink powder' got on my fingers (I do not have sweaty palms).

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will be whistle blower if it does happen. Some Civil servants, in charge of the balloting, will get fed up with PAP and then tell the public. I don't think PAP dare to do anything to the balloting paper. There will be witness in the counting process too.

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thot i read somewhere (cant remember) that this year is using rubber stamp?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember back in GE2015, I couldn't help but notice that the ballot slips were 'powdery' and some of the 'ink powder' got on my fingers (I do not have sweaty palms).
Don't think so much.
They don't need to do all this funny things.
Election committee is under them so will the results.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the PAP not trustworthy no more.

Watchout for inside polling station is NOT within 50metre radius grandfather cock story.