• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Not Sure Why So Many Sinkies Upset With Poor View At Blackpink Concert! My Family Had A Most Splendid Unblocked View Up Front!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
f7c98f80-f2ce-11ed-99de-e4322468aad7

SINGAPORE - K-pop sensation Blackpink performed two sold-out shows for the Singapore stop of their Born Pink World Tour at the National Stadium last weekend.

But not all of their fans at the two shows were enthralled by the experience.

A viral TikTok video posted by user trixl4uu on Sunday (14 May) showed a concert-goer using three languages to get another concert-goer to put down his hand-held fan as it was blocking the views of many other standing-pen attendees.

Comments have flooded the video, with many lauding the person in the video for his attempts to help the situation, while others were tickled by the comedic delivery of his words.

Another TikToker also expressed his disappointment over being unable to see Blackpink member Jisoo, as he was blocked by a sign held up by another concert-goer.

Other videos have surfaced on TikTok and Instagram showing VIP and standing-ticket holders complaining about their limited view of the girl group and the sea of handphones blocking the view of the stage, of which many fans deemed as the most concerning issue.

The plethora of raised mobile phones even compelled Jennie, one of the Blackpink members, to comment during one of the shows, "I must say, I'm seeing more cellphones than faces today. I don't know if I like that. For the last two songs, I want everyone to connect and interact with us, and sing and dance and just party, ok?"

Comments have also flooded social media over the poor etiquette seen at the concert, with many fans allegedly pushing and shoving in the standing pits

Concert organisers were seen holding makeshift "Don't push" signs, and briefing standing-pen ticket holders before the start of the concert to ease the potentially dangerous situation.

In another TikTok video, medical staff were seen wheeling a stretcher past fans before the start of the concert, to attend to a fan who had reportedly fainted.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/blackpink-fans-singapore-unhappy-concert-experience-045844449.html

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
f7c98f80-f2ce-11ed-99de-e4322468aad7

SINGAPORE - K-pop sensation Blackpink performed two sold-out shows for the Singapore stop of their Born Pink World Tour at the National Stadium last weekend.

But not all of their fans at the two shows were enthralled by the experience.

A viral TikTok video posted by user trixl4uu on Sunday (14 May) showed a concert-goer using three languages to get another concert-goer to put down his hand-held fan as it was blocking the views of many other standing-pen attendees.

Comments have flooded the video, with many lauding the person in the video for his attempts to help the situation, while others were tickled by the comedic delivery of his words.

Another TikToker also expressed his disappointment over being unable to see Blackpink member Jisoo, as he was blocked by a sign held up by another concert-goer.

Other videos have surfaced on TikTok and Instagram showing VIP and standing-ticket holders complaining about their limited view of the girl group and the sea of handphones blocking the view of the stage, of which many fans deemed as the most concerning issue.

The plethora of raised mobile phones even compelled Jennie, one of the Blackpink members, to comment during one of the shows, "I must say, I'm seeing more cellphones than faces today. I don't know if I like that. For the last two songs, I want everyone to connect and interact with us, and sing and dance and just party, ok?"

Comments have also flooded social media over the poor etiquette seen at the concert, with many fans allegedly pushing and shoving in the standing pits

Concert organisers were seen holding makeshift "Don't push" signs, and briefing standing-pen ticket holders before the start of the concert to ease the potentially dangerous situation.

In another TikTok video, medical staff were seen wheeling a stretcher past fans before the start of the concert, to attend to a fan who had reportedly fainted.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/blackpink-fans-singapore-unhappy-concert-experience-045844449.html
You got peep at The Jennie CB? :biggrin: