• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yawgate: What are your views?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would you then need to apologise if you think adultery is nothing wrong and does not affect your work?
What is there to apologise for?

Haha, you just don't get it, do you? I'm not concerned with adultery unless it affects a person's discharge of his duties. And if something affects his discharge of duties, the reason becomes irrelevant. Get it?

If you can play your wife out, you can play anyone out. Just like your idol Yaw.

Really? How old are you? 17?

maybe you are right, not honourable at all.

Do you know what is dishonourable? Not doing anything. That's dishonourable.

If LTK doesn't know Yaw was sleeping around in this small party, then he's a dummy.

As usual Kinana, avoided what I said completely. I'm challenging you to do the following since you believe so much in LTK's failure:

1. Identify yourself and go to a MSM
2. Categorically accuse LTK that: (i) he knew about YSL's adultery from (time: _____) to (time:_______); (ii) he knowingly and wilfully condoned YSL and failed to act on the information.

I hope you take up my challenge. Then if you're right, the whole world can see what a dummy LTK is. Can't wait :wink:

So you do need to vet then.
You want to compare managing the entire civil service with managing WP?
Well, both vetting and monitoring this small WP party was not well done.

Well, that's your opinion and I respect that. My point to CalvinOng is vetting is only one way to minimize such risk, it's not a silver bullet. 马后炮 always come out and say this is not well done, that is screwed up, don't they? It's just like a lot of people like to criticise the govt but often can't offer an alternative. But I'm sure you're not a 马后炮. I'm sure since you criticised LTK a dummy, you must be quite clever. Why dun you take over WP and show us how to run WP properly?

First, why dun you tell us how you would vet a new candidate so that he doesn't become another YSL? I'm sure LTK can learn something from you. :smile:

I'm not angry sir, I'm just amused.

Ok sir, you're amused. If you say so. :wink:

Thats right, you need that one.

Don't feel hurt, Kinana. And don't blame yourself for your own inadequacy. I'm sure you're blessed with other talents since there's nothing much between your ears. But if you need references for training in logic and reasons, how to present an argument, etc, I can either coach you personally, or recommend my colleagues in school. But you have to fly to HK or send me return air tickets. Let me know, yah?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, you just don't get it, do you? I'm not concerned with adultery unless it affects a person's discharge of his duties. And if something affects his discharge of duties, the reason becomes irrelevant. Get it?

It does affect his work and he left.

Really? How old are you? 17?
So you trust a guy who plays his wife out? How old are you bro? 7?

Do you know what is dishonourable? Not doing anything. That's dishonourable.
So who is dishnourable? Yaw? Low? who?

As usual Kinana, avoided what I said completely. I'm challenging you to do the following since you believe so much in LTK's failure:

1. Identify yourself and go to a MSM
2. Categorically accuse LTK that: (i) he knew about YSL's adultery from (time: _____) to (time:_______); (ii) he knowingly and wilfully condoned YSL and failed to act on the information.
You are so naive bro.
Why not you do what you preach and post on your personal facebook every accusation of the govt you ever did on forums. You lead the way and let us see you do it bro. You lead I follow.

I hope you take up my challenge. Then if you're right, the whole world can see what a dummy LTK is. Can't wait :wink:
I hope you practice what you preach bro. Have some integrity.
BTW LTK must either be a dummy or liar. He can't be anything else.

Well, that's your opinion and I respect that. My point to CalvinOng is vetting is only one way to minimize such risk, it's not a silver bullet. 马后炮 always come out and say this is not well done, that is screwed up, don't they? It's just like a lot of people like to criticise the govt but often can't offer an alternative. But I'm sure you're not a 马后炮. I'm sure since you criticised LTK a dummy, you must be quite clever. Why dun you take over WP and show us how to run WP properly?
So LTK did a bad job of vetting and monitoring then, would you agree?

First, why dun you tell us how you would vet a new candidate so that he doesn't become another YSL? I'm sure LTK can learn something from you. :smile:
Sure boy. Open your eys, your ears and use brain. Its that simple bro.

Ok sir, you're amused. If you say so. :wink:
Yes indeed I am.

Don't feel hurt, Kinana. And don't blame yourself for your own inadequacy. I'm sure you're blessed with other talents since there's nothing much between your ears. But if you need references for training in logic and reasons, how to present an argument, etc, I can either coach you personally, or recommend my colleagues in school. But you have to fly to HK or send me return air tickets. Let me know, yah?
Huh? me hurt? How can I be hurt when I am amused?

cheers

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does affect his work and he left.

Yes, he left. He left because he chose to run away from intense media attention. Incidentally, the cause of the media attention was the alleged adultery, could have been anything, correct? Looks like you dun understand cause and effect? I can teach you. Just say please :wink:

So you trust a guy who plays his wife out? How old are you bro? 7?

I dun trust a guy who runs away. If he's playboy but steady, why not? You really dunno how to differentiate issues, do you? I can teach you. Say please, boy! Lol :wink:

You are so naive bro.
Why not you do what you preach and post on your personal facebook every accusation of the govt you ever did on forums. You lead the way and let us see you do it bro. You lead I follow.

Haha, incidentally, I've NEVER, and will NEVER make any accusations without FACTS. If I have facts, I will show you what a real man is.

So for now, either you (i) retract all your accusations since you've no balls to stand up for them; or (ii) if you believe so much in your accusations about LTK, do the honourable thing and accuse him publicly for failing in vetting, and identify yourself. Do it like a man, lah. Or if you admit you have no balls beside hiding behind computer and make accusations, also can :wink:

I hope you practice what you preach bro. Have some integrity.
BTW LTK must either be a dummy or liar. He can't be anything else.

Since you're so sure LTK must be either, repeat these accusations publicly, since you can't be wrong. How? Got guts or not? :smile:

So LTK did a bad job of vetting and monitoring then, would you agree?

I would say WP have something to improve on from the manner in which they handle this incident.

Sure boy. Open your eys, your ears and use brain. Its that simple bro.

In other words, you do not know what vetting means, or how to do it, correct? I can teach you. Say please? :wink:

Yes indeed I am. Huh? me hurt? How can I be hurt when I am amused? cheers

You sound hurt lor. But if you say you're not, then ok lor. This is known as DENIAL. Get in touch with you true feelings, Kinana. I can recommend a colleague of mine who does part-time psychological intervention for more mildly delusional people. I refer you to him?

BTW, Buddha is not God. Please google Buddha for definition. My point is this: spend some time sitting in front of his statue might help to calm you down, and the inner peace can make you happy, not like me, making you mad. Sorry sir. :smile:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, incidentally, I've NEVER, and will NEVER make any accusations without FACTS. If I have facts, I will show you what a real man is.

So for now, either you (i) retract all your accusations since you've no balls to stand up for them; or (ii) if you believe so much in your accusations about LTK, do the honourable thing and accuse him publicly for failing in vetting, and identify yourself. Do it like a man, lah. Or if you admit you have no balls beside hiding behind computer and make accusations, also can :wink:
Ok, go one step further, do it with your personal FB account then. You dare?

Since you're so sure LTK must be either, repeat these accusations publicly, since you can't be wrong. How? Got guts or not? :smile:
Yes sir, LTK is either a dummy or a liar or both.

I would say WP have something to improve on from the manner in which they handle this incident.
Thats right, they got a long long way to go. Its time for LTK to step aside and let others who are more capable take over.

In other words, you do not know what vetting means, or how to do it, correct? I can teach you. Say please? :wink:
walau vetting n monitoring you also dunno ah. Please la,

You sound hurt lor. But if you say you're not, then ok lor. This is known as DENIAL. Get in touch with you true feelings, Kinana. I can recommend a colleague of mine who does part-time psychological intervention for more mildly delusional people. I refer you to him?
Ahahahahahha........ you are blur boy. You sense so wrongly.

BTW, Buddha is not God. Please google Buddha for definition. My point is this: spend some time sitting in front of his statue might help to calm you down, and the inner peace can make you happy, not like me, making you mad. Sorry sir. :smile:
Buddha not god? So why pray to buddha?
You want to calm down, go face the wall.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, go one step further, do it with your personal FB account then. You dare?

But you see Kinana, I'm not the one accusing. You are. Trying to divert attention? Good try.

I'm still challenging you to repeat your accusations against LTK in MSM in your real identity. How?

Yes sir, LTK is either a dummy or a liar or both.

That's the best you can do? Go speak to Sin Min, Wanbao, Zaobao, ST, BH,etc, leh......

Thats right, they got a long long way to go. Its time for LTK to step aside and let others who are more capable take over.

More capable? That would be YOU, Kinana. Take over WP leh. Show us how capable you're.

walau vetting n monitoring you also dunno ah. Please la,

Err, the last time I read, you think vetting is about listening and observing, no? Tell us Kinana, is that your understanding of vetting? Come to daddy, I teach you.

Ahahahahahha........ you are blur boy. You sense so wrongly.

Really? You not angry ah? Come, daddy gives you a hug.

Buddha not god? So why pray to buddha?
You want to calm down, go face the wall.

Actually you want to face wall also can, just dun bang wall. :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you see Kinana, I'm not the one accusing. You are. Trying to divert attention? Good try.

I'm still challenging you to repeat your accusations against LTK in MSM in your real identity. How?
Accuse or not accuse, its all the same. If you think you are safe in making all your statements because it is based on facts, why be afraid?
Do it thru your personal FB and let us see la. I dare you now.

That's the best you can do? Go speak to Sin Min, Wanbao, Zaobao, ST, BH,etc, leh......
Go ahead. Let us see you do it la, you lead the way.

More capable? That would be YOU, Kinana. Take over WP leh. Show us how capable you're.
Yes, if I run WP, it definitely wouldn't be so srew up.
I will attract the right people with the right philosophies. I will never allow the WP MPs to tng kor in parliament and I will not be making childish statements like Low did.

Err, the last time I read, you think vetting is about listening and observing, no? Tell us Kinana, is that your understanding of vetting? Come to daddy, I teach you.
Very simple, look carefully at the track record, continue observing and checking.
The problem with WP is, they cannot attarct good people and ended up compromising with low criteria and it becomes a vicious cycle.
With their performance so far, which decent person would want to join them?

Really? You not angry ah? Come, daddy gives you a hug.
nope, me not angry, me amused.
My tone may seem angry but I'm not.
Actually you want to face wall also can, just dun bang wall. :wink:
Thats correct. Strssed? Can't stand Kinana? Go bang your head against the wall, Ahahahahahahaha...................

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accuse or not accuse, its all the same. If you think you are safe in making all your statements because it is based on facts, why be afraid?
Do it thru your personal FB and let us see la. I dare you now. Go ahead. Let us see you do it la, you lead the way.

You see Kinana, you accuse LTK for failing to exercise due diligence. You make accusations. I'm challenging you to repeat those accusations in the MSM in your real identity. Clearly from your responses, you don't have the balls to do it. That's a fact now, not even my opinion.

For me, I do not have any accusations or statements to make. So what are you talking about FB and all that? If I've a statement to make about anyone, I would do it the honourable way, stand up for it and not hide here and make accusations, which is what you do. Pathetic lah, Kinana.

Yes, if I run WP, it definitely wouldn't be so srew up.
I will attract the right people with the right philosophies. I will never allow the WP MPs to tng kor in parliament and I will not be making childish statements like Low did.

Ok. When you're running WP, please tell us you're Kinana. Will be interesting to see how you fare at the polls. Can't wait to see.

Very simple, look carefully at the track record, continue observing and checking. The problem with WP is, they cannot attarct good people and ended up compromising with low criteria and it becomes a vicious cycle. With their performance so far, which decent person would want to join them?

Look carefully and continue observing and checking? Theoretically it's not wrong. The question is HOW? The devil is always in the details. Can you share some details on your methodology? Some details please, not motherhood statements which my grandmother also can say.

nope, me not angry, me amused. My tone may seem angry but I'm not.

Ok lor. Don't be angry.

Thats correct. Strssed? Can't stand Kinana? Go bang your head against the wall, Ahahahahahahaha...................

Can't stand you? No lah. You're not worth it. I could picture you tearing your hair out now, haha :wink:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see Kinana, you accuse LTK for failing to exercise due diligence. You make accusations. I'm challenging you to repeat those accusations in the MSM in your real identity. Clearly from your responses, you don't have the balls to do it. That's a fact now, not even my opinion.

For me, I do not have any accusations or statements to make. So what are you talking about FB and all that? If I've a statement to make about anyone, I would do it the honourable way, stand up for it and not hide here and make accusations, which is what you do. Pathetic lah, Kinana.

practice wat yu preach sir. Post anti govt stuff with your personal FB please, Show me, I will surely follow suit.

Ok. When you're running WP, please tell us you're Kinana. Will be interesting to see how you fare at the polls. Can't wait to see.
If LTK apologise and quit, I will join.

Look carefully and continue observing and checking? Theoretically it's not wrong. The question is HOW? The devil is always in the details. Can you share some details on your methodology? Some details please, not motherhood statements which my grandmother also can say.
Its very simple, open your eyes, ears and brains.

Ok lor. Don't be angry.
neber angwy la. Don't be angwy ok?

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
practice wat yu preach sir. Post anti govt stuff with your personal FB please, Show me, I will surely follow suit.

If LTK apologise and quit, I will join.

Its very simple, open your eyes, ears and brains.

neber angwy la. Don't be angwy ok?

Aiyah Kinana, you kaubeikaubu accuse LTK this and that, yet when I challenge you to repeat those accusations in public, in a MSM, in your real identity, you siam here siam there, try to weasel your way out? Try harder. Did you see me accuse any politicians? No. I did not.

You accused LTK for failing in his duties, for knowingly condoning/indulging YSL. But you've no balls to repeat it in public and stand up for what you believe in. Which can only mean, you've no evidence to back up your accusations.

And why do you want to follow me? I'm a nobody, but you think you're better than LTK. A person who thinks himself good enough to lead an opposition party and better than the incumbent wants to follow me? Think you will screw up WP, or any party you're involved in, don't even say lead lor.

Any case, you're not worth my efforts although I must say each time I respond to you, it feels quite shiok to tear you up. You're either (i) a genuinely pathetic person who's delusional, immature, argumentative, ....... or (ii) you're actually very clever but are in this forum to write provocatively, you've a purpose here to provoke and gauge responses. If you're the latter, don't forget there are Ramseth, Scroobal and GD here. They're veterans and will see through you, probably already have.

Whoever you're, good luck to you. Won't engage you anymore, waste time.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You also kpkb PAP, you post with your personal FB la, practice what you preach babe. I will surely follow you.
Don't waste your time with nonsensical dares.

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start posting from your personal FB my friend. I'll see you there.

So you just made a false accusation against me for attacking PAP? Baseless accusation is all you can do? Well done, Kinana, you just successfully and completely discredited yourself. Nothing you said or say in future will carry any weight anymore.

You're a spineless and ball-less piece of shit. Haha! :smile:

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you just made a false accusation against me for attacking PAP? Baseless accusation is all you can do? Well done, Kinana, you just successfully and completely discredited yourself. Nothing you said or say in future will carry any weight anymore.

You're a spineless and ball-less piece of shit. Haha! :smile:

Now now gentlemen, remember we are here to disparage that gutless coward Yaw Shin Leong. What a disgrace he is to this country!

CalvinOng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That I agree with you. He's a coward.

Makes you wonder about his thought processes during the scandal. By running away he gave up ten years of hard work and the lucrative prospect of being an MP for many years to come in a safe constituency. Why didn't he fight? Why just throw it all away? For what?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makes you wonder about his thought processes during the scandal. By running away he gave up ten years of hard work and the lucrative prospect of being an MP for many years to come in a safe constituency. Why didn't he fight? Why just throw it all away? For what?

Because adultery is a very bad thing and he knows he can't face the people cos only the diehard ah bengs will support him.