• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaw affairs - SHIT down 马后炮 Ah Peks' throat and LUMBER 1 大炮仙 Goh Meng Seng

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy is such a ....

One don't call himself Thick Skin, Dark Heart for nothing......He has to earn it.

Now that my points have been restored, I'll stop attacking WP senselessly as well as on other websites....I make me look stupid and wasting my time.....

I ve given a lot of advice to WP, very harsh as well as what their enemies may react.....whether they choose to hear is none of my business as I now turn blind eyes to them and stop supporting them anymore. Good luck to them.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
One don't call himself Thick Skin, Dark Heart for nothing......He has to earn it.

Now that my points have been restored, I'll stop attacking WP senselessly as well as on other websites....I make me look stupid and wasting my time.....

I already stop long ago....

i am only attacking hypocrites and dua kang and dua pao xian... not just GMS

why do i need to vent my frustration when so many parrots are doin it for me...

by then i already think WP should just keep quiet because no pt stirring liao ... since you dun admit mean will never admit...

but ish the so-called WP sarporker and members stirring .... wanty hogg the limelight,,, lamester

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of summary points on this affair.

1) GD provided a list of infidelity amongst PAP MPs as well cabinet minister besides what I have provided. PAP and many political parties consider these private and tend to handle it discreetly. There is also a generals understanding by the press not reveal such things

2) GMS proposal to come and apologise is rubbish.

3) Ramseth identified the correct trigger point which is the PRC and her telling comments

4) YSL's conduct in handling this is less than poor. His arrogant remarks to the press was an early indictor. He failure to explain himself is consistent with this poor performance

5) WP met adversity in the face and came out smelling like roses. They have showed their mettle.

6) No one expected the outcome. Bold and clinical

7) Frankly what back stabbing, conspiracy, mole etc?? It just one horny bugger who screwed around too many times and it was bound to come out sooner or later with or without conspiracy, backstabbing, leaks etc

look at this lao chee by.... attention seeker...

i can spend all day diggin out his quote where he eat shit....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHen Asked about affair:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ramseth
There's no evidence to any such thing as to what you call knocking up.

NOW :

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Ramseth
I have no more bullets left to defend YSL. He's not like some of us, just helping behind the scenes and sometimes fooling around. He's been a candidate and now an MP. He never took my advice seriously. DON'T GET CAUGHT.

I don't see anything wrong with my position and changing of position. There wasn't evidence then but there's evidence now. Even investigators, prosecutors and honorable judges would have to change position in the face of new evidence surfacing.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see anything wrong with my position and changing of position. There wasn't evidence then but there's evidence now. Even investigators, prosecutors and honorable judges would have to change position in the face of new evidence surfacing.

are you saying that you did not know about him fucking around ????

GMS already admit he knew all along .... if GMS knew how can you not know???

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you saying that you did not know about him fucking around ????

GMS already admit he knew all along .... if GMS knew how can you not know???

Read. Evidence didn't surface earlier. It's not for me to volunteer anything I know that's supposed to be privy and held confidential. But when evidence surfaced later from other sources, neither is it for me to defend him any further since it'd be futile. I balanced the best I could between friend, party and country.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read. Evidence didn't surface earlier. It's not for me to volunteer anything I know that's supposed to be privy and held confidential. But when evidence surfaced later from other sources, neither is it for me to defend him any further since it'd be futile. I balanced the best I could between friend, party and country.

ok accepted... .... you dun have a bery good reputaton for honesty and forerightness ...

Don't have to worry for him. His wife is a ranking princess in one of biggest triads in HK and by way of marriage, he's an honorary white fan. He flies bewteen Singapore, HK, Macau and Hainan more often than the average Singaporean takes taxi. His travel budget alone qualifies for priority banking. The sell-flat-for-election-deposit was a publicity stunt that I pulled for him, that I can and have to confess by now. He wanted to sell his flat anyway since he has too many properties to manage. He wasn't even living therein. His flat was rented out but the tenant kept causing problem not worth the rental, so might as well sell it.

but you did not lie outright and flip flop like some of the ahpek here.....

if you been fuckin glenda... please tell her do not run for erection.... you got a big mouth....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you're suphoenaed to court as witness, you're required swear an oath to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Otherwise, you can withhold truth even if it's true, just as long as you don't lie. I didn't lie at any point in time. I told all the truth that I deemed fit to tell. That's my prerogative. Want me to tell the whole truth without personal consideration and reservation? Suphoena me. That's how the law works. We have to be law-abiding, as GMS said. :wink:

Last edited: