• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yaw affairs - SHIT down 马后炮 Ah Peks' throat and LUMBER 1 大炮仙 Goh Meng Seng

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ram call his style PA training. GMS call his style OCS training. I also dont know what to say. KNN or LOL also I dont know liao.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said, and you'll be surprised, that the village fat insect chap will be the second-biggest loser from the whole Yaw episode. Given it 10 elections also cannot win.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All this is very funny and happening...lets all have a good laugh but remain focus do not get distracted from the big picture.
Kick out the MIWs!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... I m reading all these and i m amused, ppl actually go to all length to track what u say? and they r not paid to do it?

So free har?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow... I m reading all these and i m amused, ppl actually go to all length to track what u say? and they r not paid to do it?

So free har?

Not free where got time to come to forum rite? It's a break from the real world into this virtual space of tok cok sing song, and every dramatic exchange and sharing of views/info starts and ends between signing in and logging out. Nothing more and nothing less......:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So free har?

I could not bring myself to do such things even if someone offered to pay me.

However, as for Goh Meng Seng, someone should really archive what he has written here in the past 3 weeks as it really shows his intent and character in a very clear manner.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
stuck-his-foot-in-his-mouth--b538b532b533a0c92da5.jpg

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
My post to the issue.

See how Scroobal replied to my post here, calling me names and adding his stupid post. Still can divert attention and whack other parties!

And now he twist and turn and claim this!

That is why I do not RESPECT this kind of scum in the forum.

thanks rainnix for your contribution. other who felt malign are welcome to post their version of twist and turn as well...

I upped you b4 liao lah.

Thanks BOSS!!!

So free har?

hey cleareyes, i think you are not so bad since you have the clear sense of humour and laff here while others are staying clear way off this thread... DO wp members only fo things because they r paid .... with Opp like you who need the PAP to screw us....?

All this is very funny and happening...lets all have a good laugh but remain focus do not get distracted from the big picture.
Kick out the MIWs!

I totally agree with you... I wan to be a broken record and say we need a 2 party system to check the PAP ... not just support any rubbish Opp party....

but if the most promising 2nd party start behaving like a rubbish party, then we must slap them to wake them up...

Aiya..... You want to post anti-oppo party stuff, prepare to get zapped. I oso negative liao. So what? I say wat i think.
You want to get upped, create your own clones and up yourself, or start whacking pap again to get all the ah pek sappork lor. I'm sure you oso know.
This is how the ah peks try to prevent dissenting voices.

hey bro, this is not really a whining thread... I just cant resist posting this thread to shove shit down Ah Peks' throat

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm still waiting for one of them to come in here and respond to this thread. Would be really interesting to see what they have to say

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those WP Blue Guards (蓝卫兵) have been zapping my points to near zero so as to suppress my postings. Now all my postings have to be censored by Moderators. This is their so-called First World Parliament for Free Speech and Free Press......

I did not post anything that is obscene, vulgar, slanderous, racist, demagogue, etc,etc.....yet I'm being subjected worse than them.....

The WP Blue Guards refuse to reply and rebut my points openly, yet choose to hide under their skirt and zap my points and kick me out of this forum. 工人党蓝卫兵, 算什么英雄好汗, 算什么乌龟王八蛋 !

I'm totally disppointed and disgusted by WP Blue Guards......

If you have read my earlier post (before the YSL affair), I have been supporting WP....Even during the earlier stage of YSL affair, I have been trying to advise WP and their supporters....Yet they choose to suppress me by playing this sort of dirty tricks.....I have since changed my position and I'll never support WP under any circumstances....
Precisely because you were supporting the Whoring Party previously, that's why your rep points were upped. Didn't matter if you were logical or not. But now you decide to use your brain to think, and try to apply same standards to both WP and PAP, you will get zapped. That's how they control discussions on the internet. You mean you didn't know?????? Or you were too happy with your rep points then?

Alladin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bro, this is not really a whining thread... I just cant resist posting this thread to shove shit down Ah Peks' throat
Bro, not saying you're whining. Just pointing out that this is an obvious outcome the moment u try to be fair and objective. Alot of what you posted did end up being true, and obviously the ah peks won't be happy as u are screwing up their strategy of denial and throwing smoke screen.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

after looking like a cock for suggesting Sylvia was fucking Yaw, he want to stir sai by saying all WP supporters are whores and flies...

he just prove my above point about him spot on ....

I been zap endlessly by senior forumer, I am definitely more qualified than you to comment

who give you the right to attack WP supporters base on the mindkless posting of a few...

you got a point say it direct ... at most people will call you PAPPY doggy, just take it and get zapped

dun be a humji and attack the modesty of a unmarried woman with no proofs...and at the same time attack the intergrity of all WP volunteers

skpunggol make many impassioned posts on saving the integrity of all WP volunteers,,, you rat is just doin the opposite

CHAO CHEE BYE....

skponggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
skpunggol make many impassioned posts on saving the integrity of all WP volunteers,,, you rat is just doin the opposite

Well, but there seems to be some rotten eggs among the WP volunteers. How then can one explain this type of comments :

YSL has been a serial and successful womanizer...

Locke Liberal is YSL buddy. I've lost count of how many women he's been involved with. But it's alright for LL. He's neither an MP nor planning to be one. :wink:

There are actually many more of this kind of comments if one were to take time to comb thru this forum...

These people claim or pretend that they are WP grassroot cadres and yet they behave as such... Worse, openly boasting their actitivites on public forums (I'm sure PAP spies have gathered these info for their intelligence)....

Unless they area bunch of frauds or fakes, they are giving WP a very bad name and image....

These people have been zapping my points to near zero so that all my posts now have to be censored by Moderators....Instead of suppressing me, it make me even angrier and motivated me to attack WP here and in other forums.

Thanks to me people, I've stopped supporting WP and cease offering advice as well as defending them anymore. Whether my attack on WP will help PAP or other Opposition parties is simply none of my concern....

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, but there seems to be some rotten eggs among the WP volunteers. How then can one explain this type of comments :

There are actually many more of this kind of comments if one were to take time to comb thru this forum...

These people claim or pretend that they are WP grassroot cadres and yet they behave as such... Worse, openly boasting their actitivites on public forums (I'm sure PAP spies have gathered these info for their intelligence)....

Unless they area bunch of frauds or fakes, they are giving WP a very bad name and image....

These people have been zapping my points to near zero so that all my posts now have to be censored by Moderators....Instead of suppressing me, it make me even angrier and motivated me to attack WP here and in other forums.

Thanks to me people, I've stopped supporting WP and cease offering advice as well as defending them anymore. Whether my attack on WP will help PAP or other Opposition parties is simply none of my concern....

hey man, it is human to boast or hint of insider knowledge ....

at the end of the day.... I take it with a pinch of salt... I am no insider but I knew it was true because of i use my head and not heart...

when i 1st ask them they all say false or I dunno... now all say they already know liao..,...

just take it with a pinch of salt....

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah pek after having yaw spray cum all over his face, still not satisfy.... still wan to open his big mouth to swallow more shit....

Without new allegations or new evidence, this news item is starting to fade again. The msm has so far been very reluctant to publish names and faces. Unless they do so, the silent strategy adopted by YSL and WP is likely to prevail.

hopefully ah Yaw don't need to swallow shit like the ah pek here

YSL was overheard saying very boldly to msm reporters that even if they expose 8 or 10 women, it is still "no comment".

He seems supremely confident that everyone is going to stand by him.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that is true, then Scroobal was spot on in his assessment of that chap.

this guy is such a shit eater.....
i didnt want to quote him but he is asking for it nia.....

WP is not doin itself any favour by keeping quiet... all this talk of Transparency and Accountability... in the end when shit hit the fan ..... no1 have the fucking ball to make a fucking beep....

Fuck you lah, your PAP IB tail is showing. It only took one fucking lame story to get your PAP DOGGIE tail wagging!

Coward

Thick Face Black Heart, I cant wait to see you swallow shit again like you did just after PE…..

You win. Please accept my unconditional surrender.

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are always dragging out my PE voting issue over TJS/TCB. Your heart is truly blacker than mine.

then cheebye shamelessly parrot me

the best way to save Yaw now is to initiate full disciplinary inquiry, demote him to ordinary member

ask him to quit his seat and run for by-election.... even LKY quit his seat and went for by-election before,,,
let the media and public have their show ... because this what it is, 1 big wayang show,,,

Sack YSL from party and immediately trigger by-election. The whole Singapore will be rocked by WP's move and WP will have the golden opportunity to raise the bar, turn the moral tide against PAP, and emphasize decisiveness all at one go. Then fight the best campaign you can on P.E.H. and win convincingly. WP will emerge stronger than ever and no one not even estab will dare to bring up infidelity again.

and then call me not credible ...

so what is he ?? a not credible parrot ????

I don't have time to read every post here. Only focus on the more credible ones.

this is his definition of credible...

If that is true, then Scroobal was spot on in his assessment of that chap.

PLEASE EAT SHIT !!!!

Last edited: