• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Y6 Pro phone at S$54 to S’poreans aged 50

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a crazy retarded mad dog!

you this chao kek leng mixed with burmese mixed dog is a racist dog that is anti-everything related to chinese!

you go die!

This courtyard forum and the sammyboy sex forum both should be banned and closed down with immediate effect!
FewDefiniteDoe-max-1mb.gif

KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNNBCCB!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a crazy retarded mad bastard motherfucker total loser bastard scum dog!

your prostitute whore mother's cunt is so deep and wide that all lorry drivers can practice parallel parking in her cunt!

Just now my house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute female members until all their intestines spilled out from their cunt and they all died!

And you this bastard total loser mad dog kneel down on the floor and I used a big wooden pole to shaft into your anushole deep deep!

And you also licked my anushole and you ate my feces and you drank my piss!

you this crazy retarded bastard motherfucker scum dog go die now and you go rot in the 18th levels of hell now!

you this bastard retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully and very horribly in road accidents very soon!

What is your opinion of chink behavior in this video? Please comment.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/tourists-illegally-taking-hotel-stuff.271305/#post-2939879

champion28

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNNBCCB!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

your prostitute whore mother's cunt is so deep and wide that all lorry drivers can practice parallel parking in her cunt!

Just now my house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute female members until all their intestines spilled out from their cunt and they all died!

And you this bastard total loser mad dog kneel down on the floor and I used a big wooden pole to shaft into your anushole deep deep!

you this crazy retarded bastard motherfucker scum dog go die now and you go rot in the 18th levels of hell now!

you this bastard retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very painfully and very horribly in road accidents very soon!

champion28

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is your opinion of chink behavior in this video? Please comment.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/tourists-illegally-taking-hotel-stuff.271305/#post-2939879

KNNBCCB!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

champion28

Alfrescian
Loyal
STFU you crazy commie bastard son of a whore whose mother took it up her arse poonani vagina cunt and mouth through all her holes from streetside dogs and wild horses, producing this illiterate moronic bastard like you

such a moron that you have to go out of your way to defend his Ah Tiong commie masters at Huawei. Such an obnoxious son of a bitch, you must be itching for your death and suffering for eternity in hell like all the bastard ah tiongs in the world.

Taking it up the arse, eating shit, cockroach, insects, drinking piss, gutter oil, selling own daughters for a few cents. All the traits of an Ah Tiong whore.

KNNBCCB!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

And you are a cockcroach-eating, feces-eating, menses-eating impotent bastard total loser fucktard scum mad dog!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

spamming now, ain't you?

Let's see if I can go one up on you.

Your filthy skank of a whore Ah Tiong mother got shafted up her arse, her vagina, her mouth by my thick long cock and screamed out in pain. Then your whore prostitute of a mother woke your skanky sister and harlot daughter up so that they enjoyed a threesome with me in full view of public while their ugly stinky chink faces and slant eyes didn't let their emotions out their moans and groans of pleasure from being ogled by everyone in the street made them squirm

Their vagina squirted out fluid of pleasure whenever I thrusted my pelvis right up their bunghole and before I could end with one of your whore mother or sister, the other female harlot of a family member of your family just popped up. What is it with your prostitute family huh Tiong?

If that's not enough, I took a long bamboo pole and shafted it up down your mouth and let a street side wild dog fuck your anus wide till you bled and had to bare your arse for a faggot Tiong to explore your bunghole and unload creampie on your fag bum.

You die your business, go to hell the lowest levels of it and burn in hell for eternity it's none of my business.

You're just another useless brainwashed commie son of a whore Tiong let loose by your commie masters. Just one wack on your head and you will surrender like your geylang mother, whore aunt, harlot daughter and prostitute sister have been doing for sinkie men offering them as little as S$5 to suck their milk jugs dry. :FU:

Don't fret, your female family members enjoyed every bit of it going by the moaning:roflmao:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

And you are a cockcroach-eating, feces-eating, menses-eating impotent bastard total loser fucktard scum mad dog!

spamming now, ain't you?

Your filthy skank of a whore Ah Tiong mother got shafted up her arse, her vagina, her mouth by my thick long cock and screamed out in pain. Then your whore prostitute of a mother woke your skanky sister and harlot daughter up so that they enjoyed a threesome with me in full view of public while their ugly stinky chink faces and slant eyes didn't let their emotions out their moans and groans of pleasure from being ogled by everyone in the street made them squirm

Their vagina squirted out fluid of pleasure whenever I thrusted my pelvis right up their bunghole and before I could end with one of your whore mother or sister, the other female harlot of a family member of your family just popped up. What is it with your prostitute family huh Tiong?

If that's not enough, I took a long bamboo pole and shafted it up down your mouth and let a street side wild dog fuck your anus wide till you bled and had to bare your arse for a faggot Tiong to explore your bunghole and unload creampie on your fag bum.

You die your business, go to hell the lowest levels of it and burn in hell for eternity it's none of my business.

You're just another useless brainwashed commie son of a whore Tiong let loose by your commie masters. Just one wack on your head and you will surrender like your geylang mother, whore aunt, harlot daughter and prostitute sister have been doing for sinkie men offering them as little as S$5 to suck their milk jugs dry. :FU:

Don't fret, your female family members enjoyed every bit of it going by the moaning:roflmao:

champion28

Alfrescian
Loyal
spamming now, ain't you?

KNNBCCB!

Limpeh fucked you dead!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset