• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue getting married!!!!!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Celebrities News n Dirt - XIAXUE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>shulingla <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Dec-17 6:44 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 30) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25954.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
news2.jpg

news1.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every once in a while, you have someone unsinkified being blessed and then losers here start feeling jealous.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so according to you,
if you suck a non sinkies dick
you are also non sinkies?
what logic is that?

nothing against them, but he got a few screw loose.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so according to you,
what logic is that?

The logic is, only people who are unsinkified will mixed with another unsinkified. That is called birds of the same feather flocks together.

When an unsinkified comes in contact with a sinkified, the unsinkified will usually stay away in avoidance. That is called birds of the different feather avoid each other.

Do i have to explain in such a way then your sinkie mind will understand?

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
The logic is, only people who are unsinkified will mixed with another unsinkified. That is called birds of the same feather flocks together.

When an unsinkified comes in contact with a sinkified, the unsinkified will usually stay away in avoidance. That is called birds of the different feather avoid each other.

CB kia tonychat,

are you trying to explain why you having a cock is attracted to another person with a cock as well (your prostitute ladyboy wife)..:biggrin:

good try nonetheless... LOL:biggrin:

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal

why u continue to stay in this sinkie coffee shop?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

are you trying to explain why you having a cock is attracted to another person with a cock as well (your prostitute ladyboy wife)..:biggrin:

good try nonetheless... LOL:biggrin:

haha good one! But I guess Tonychat wanna try what it's like to suck a cock too!

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
so according to you,
what logic is that?

screws loose.....He from tEXAS the potato town....SAME AS george bush town

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
What?? For a girl to cling on to a white dick in spite of where he's from, is the highest order of sinkiness!!

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
nono . its not a question of taste, he's simply using her Singapore passport and get out of the US sub-prime mes he's in.

It's a SHAm marriage...and it's illegal in singapore. Authorities should do a VIGORUOS background check on him.

and questions should be asked. Is he a desirable migrant ? does he owe banks money..how many credit card does he have ? Does he have sufficient funds to remain in singapore ?

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
nono . its not a question of taste, he's simply using her Singapore passport and get out of the US sub-prime mes he's in.

It's a SHAm marriage...and it's illegal in singapore. Authorities should do a VIGORUOS background check on him.

and questions should be asked. Is he a desirable migrant ? does he owe banks money..how many credit card does he have ? Does he have sufficient funds to remain in singapore ?

He this type of PAU CHUI Ching face one day sure kenna wallop

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
more silly jealousy from sinkie losers here.. i would congratulate her and the ang mor and give them my blessing.

She is a smart lady who truly understand what sinkieiness is and avoid at all cost and marry a foreigner. But of course, those local losers here cannot handle the truth.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more silly jealousy from sinkie losers here.. i would congratulate her and the ang mor and give them my blessing.

She is a smart lady who truly understand what sinkieiness is and avoid at all cost and marry a foreigner. But of course, those local losers here cannot handle the truth.

very funny ha ha ha.

singapore will not lose any talent if she leave.

no one will miss her, in fact some might be happy.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very interesting point of perspective and analysis....

But what we really wanna know is

IS YOUR WIFE REALLY A LADYBOY?!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very funny ha ha ha.

singapore will not lose any talent if she leave.

no one will miss her, in fact some might be happy.

WHy i say that she is a smart lady because i believe she is certify to be a genius from some IQ organisation. And what she did now by marrying a foreigner is a totally smart move. EVen having a blog and ABLE to earn money from it is a smart move.