• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue getting married!!!!!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WHy i say that she is a smart lady because i believe she is certify to be a genius from some IQ organisation. And what she did now by marrying a foreigner is a totally smart move. EVen having a blog and ABLE to earn money from it is a smart move.

i thought she marry a white man, because she is attracted to them. Also she like USA better than singapore.

have you been to see james cameron masterpiece avatar? how many imax is available in thailand. i heard that to show it on 3d, it must be digital, so it is new and expensive projector, how many cinema in thailand have the ability to show in glorious 3d? even in western countries, only a few have the capacity.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting point of perspective and analysis....

But what we really wanna know is

IS YOUR WIFE REALLY A LADYBOY?!

u say leh... that CB kia tonychat always dun dare answer this question...:biggrin:

he paiseh that he goes for chicks with dicks lah...:eek::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thought she marry a white man, because she is attracted to them. Also she like USA better than singapore.

have you been to see james cameron masterpiece avatar? how many imax is available in thailand. i heard that to show it on 3d, it must be digital, so it is new and expensive projector, how many cinema in thailand have the ability to show in glorious 3d? even in western countries, only a few have the capacity.

THere is one imax in bangkok. how many are there in sinkieland?

and yes , all smart people will know that USA is far better than sinkieland. Now i rate xiaxue as one of the smart and unsinkified ones and i respected her for her unsinkified choice. Well done Xiaxue...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THere is one imax in bangkok. how many are there in sinkieland?

and yes , all smart people will know that USA is far better than sinkieland. Now i rate xiaxue as one of the smart and unsinkified ones and i respected her for her unsinkified choice. Well done Xiaxue...

what are you waiting for? bring your family to see it in imax 3d. just check if they have 3d, film projector imax theatre cannot show it on 3d.

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHy i say that she is a smart lady because i believe she is certify to be a genius from some IQ organisation. And what she did now by marrying a foreigner is a totally smart move. EVen having a blog and ABLE to earn money from it is a smart move.

Yes plenty of SHAm marriage fraud going on

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/842042/hundreds-of-sham-marriages-exposed

Hundreds of sham marriages exposed09:55 AEST Mon Jul 27 2009147 days 3 hours 11 minutes agoVIEWS: 0| FLOCKS: 0| 0 comments so far
Hundreds of overseas-born spouses are being deported from Australia after failing intimacy tests.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dec 21, 2009
Hundreds of overseas-born spouses are being deported from Australia each year after failing intimacy tests.

Authorities have intensified efforts to expose sham marriages amid a surge in spouse visa applications, News Limited reports.

The Immigration Department said a special unit would assess whether relationships were genuine, the Herald-Sun reported on Monday.

About 40,000 visas were issued to married and de facto spouses in 2007-08, up from 26,000 a decade ago.

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship's Bona Fides Unit investigated more than 1150 couples in 2007-08 over "irregularities".

About 220 partner visas were cancelled after inconsistencies emerged in couples' stories. Another 3146 visa applications were rejected outright.

Immigration department spokesman Sandi Logan said a two-stage visa process was used to deter rorters.

Partner visas are first issued for two years.

Couples must prove their relationship is genuine and ongoing for permanent residency to be granted after a temporary visa expires.

The report says Indian and Pakistani newspapers have many advertisements seeking brides for expat men.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are you waiting for? bring your family to see it in imax 3d. just check if they have 3d, film projector imax theatre cannot show it on 3d.

there's the conventional imax format, and there are also other variations of the imax format, such as omni imax or imax dome, imax digital, and imax 3d. with imax 3d, the production is difficult as the camera crew has to lug around two 250-lb pieces of camera equipment for every shot. but yes, there's an imax theater here in the east bay that is 3d capable.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's the conventional imax format, and there are also other variations of the imax format, such as omni imax or imax dome, imax digital, and imax 3d. with imax 3d, the production is difficult as the camera crew has to lug around two 250-lb pieces of camera equipment for every shot. but yes, there's an imax theater here in the east bay that is 3d capable.

oh what is name of that theatre? yes i seen on the smaller imax, not the massive one like in science centre, because of the profit margin of conventional imax is bad, imax created a smaller size one, and call it imax too to confuse the movie goers.

ok, sinkies you cant watch on imax, but the next best thing is good too, go and see avatar 3d, make sure it is 3d, or you will be missing something very very special.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 only, but they did not upgrade to digital projector, therefore they are unable to show it on 3d.

me, i did not see it in singapore.

imax 3d and imax digital formats are not exactly identical, although imax 3d format can also be digitized. but that doesn't make the 2 different formats the same.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thailand 1 Sinkieland 0

you are right. science center did not upgrade their projector to digital, i wonder why? they cannot afford it? so sad, they can ask from ho ching.

no imax in singapore? awww. so long so sad. sinkies have no eye candy.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imax 3d and imax digital formats are not exactly identical, although imax 3d format can also be digitized. but that doesn't make the 2 different formats the same.

??? avatar 3d can only be shown on digital projector.

ok i meant imax digital formats.

i cannot find any information on the net that singapore have a imax digital format, can you confirm the name and location so i can tell them to go there.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh what is name of that theatre? yes i seen on the smaller imax, not the massive one like in science centre, because of the profit margin of conventional imax is bad, imax created a smaller size one, and call it imax too to confuse the movie goers.

ok, sinkies you cant watch on imax, but the next best thing is good too, go and see avatar 3d, make sure it is 3d, or you will be missing something very very special.

it's the regal hacienda imax complex in dublin, south of san ramon. avatar is shown here in imax 3d. the other conventional theaters with 3d do not give you the ultimate 3d movie experience, especially with avatar. i've already watched it. unbelievable movie.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's the regal hacienda imax complex in dublin, south of san ramon. avatar is shown here in imax 3d. the other conventional theaters with 3d do not give you the ultimate 3d movie experience, especially with avatar. i've already watched it. unbelievable movie.

i said singapore. SINGAPORE. hello sinkies cannot watch in imax digital format, harry lee bring singapore to first world and yet, they miss the best part of the movie. I feel for the sinkies. So sad. never mind, no fish pawn also good, sinkie get from your butt and go and see avatar 3d.

yes yes yes, i dun know how cameron did it, but he is the man. i remember i first saw terminator in movie, i was blown away, now i am blew away by his movie magic again.

you work or study in calfornia?? did you went to that vietnam coffee shop??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i said singapore. SINGAPORE. hello sinkies cannot watch in imax digital format, harry lee bring singapore to first world and yet, they miss the best part of the movie. I feel for the sinkies. So sad. never mind, no fish pawn also good, sinkie get from your butt and go and see avatar 3d.

yes yes yes, i dun know how cameron did it, but he is the man. i remember i first saw terminator in movie, i was blown away, now i am blew away by his movie magic again.

you work or study in calfornia?? did you went to that vietnam coffee shop??

well, too bad for sinkies. they can always emigrate. over here, after the imax 3d experience, there's always the little saigon cafe in san jose to drown one's happiness, oggle some boobs and pick up some chicks. oh, i forgot to add... cung le got licked bad by scott smith last night. it was his bout to lose. :biggrin:

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am of the view that these AngMo Lang very cunning...they will usually divorce after they hit-and-run.......

last time British colony time, the AngMo Lang really richer...

these days AngMo Langs are very GIAN BNG!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well, too bad for sinkies. they can always emigrate. over here, after the imax 3d experience, there's always the little saigon cafe in san jose to drown one's happiness, oggle some boobs and pick up some chicks. oh, i forgot to add... cung le got licked bad by scott smith last night. it was his bout to lose. :biggrin:

i never been to calfornia, maybe next time.

i dun see mma, but i see boxing. pacman vs mayweather what i want to see.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she met him by internet?

so he surf the web, and came across her blog and chat with her.

she went to amercia to see him

he went to signapore to see her

and they get married??

what wrong with his brain, look at the good old amercian gal.

invisibleaffairs2.jpg

instead he want this?

DSC00581.jpg

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This angmo is gonna suffer the same fate as I had. Wendy & I were going
steady and two weeks after we became intimate, I suffered gonorrhea.

Immediately after I was diagnosed with gonorrhea, I dropped that bloody
fucking stinking bitch!