• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Xiaxue getting married!!!!!!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes indeed we have one imax in singapore, but unfortunately, avater 3D need a digital projector, which the one in singapore does not have yet.

so, you cannot watch avatar imax 3d there.

sad but true.

there is also 1 imax in malaysia and indonesia respectively, but they are all film projector only.

there used to be a golden village imax, but it closed down. i wonder why.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This angmo is gonna suffer the same fate as I had. Wendy & I were going
steady and two weeks after we became intimate, I suffered gonorrhea.

Immediately after I was diagnosed with gonorrhea, I dropped that bloody
fucking stinking bitch!

that is so wrong.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat, allow me to share please.

It is not about jealousy nor sinkies ..

Look at former TCS actress Lee Meiling and Xue Sushan.

Both married whitish but after hit-and-run and years of intensive usage their Ang Mo ex hubbies left them leow..

You tell me lor.. Angmo kiang boh?

I got this feeling their mission is to 'westernise' SG by populating SG with western 杂种 so our generation will become contaminated...

more silly jealousy from sinkie losers here.. i would congratulate her and the ang mor and give them my blessing.

She is a smart lady who truly understand what sinkieiness is and avoid at all cost and marry a foreigner. But of course, those local losers here cannot handle the truth.

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wendy Cheng Xiaxue Facebook (Disgusting...)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=511551870http://www.facebook.com/Xiaxue

Fan Page (How come so many fans one huh?!?!)

http://www.facebook.com/Xiaxue.sg

Mike Sayre (What a moron... Please PM him to do a bonk and throw away...)
n16715814_6221.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/michaelsayre

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is my 3rd time posting in this thread to remind that you losers are just jealous. I do not know why you bunch are so sore of her marrying an ang mor. To me, that is an unsinkified action and one to be supported.

It is very cruel to expect her to married a sinkie and then get screwed for life by pairing off with a useless loser, am i right?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is my 3rd time posting in this thread to remind that you losers are just jealous. I do not know why you bunch are so sore of her marrying an ang mor. To me, that is an unsinkified action and one to be supported.

It is very cruel to expect her to married a sinkie and then get screwed for life by pairing off with a useless loser, am i right?

me, moi, jealous that she is going to live the amercian dream in texas. no, hell no, i dun give a damn if she is gone or stay in singapore.

do you have a place for steven lim in thailand? you can do us a favour by shipping him off to thailand.

have you bring your family to see the only imax 3d avatar in south east asia?
yes or no?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
me, moi, jealous that she is going to live the amercian dream in texas. no, hell no, i dun give a damn if she is gone or stay in singapore.

do you have a place for steven lim in thailand? you can do us a favour by shipping him off to thailand.

have you bring your family to see the only imax 3d avatar in south east asia?
yes or no?

Are you trying to tell me what i should do in my life? That is a very sinkie behavior. I usually stay away from losers like that.