• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF Khaw latest update is TWO ships in our waters, up from one ship few days ago

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you AR15 marksman ??? … SAF standard is 15(17)/21... what's your score??
you bought your A15 from Toy 'Rus store ??…. :roflmao:..:roflmao:.:roflmao: until stomach cramp..:roflmao:...
I don’t know what’s my score but I remember we were given a badge for it. Not everyone like you so care about points ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I am so disappointed all talk no action, should at least shoot some empty blanks into the air.
Who knows maybe the captain of the mudland ship will run off as soon as the blanks are fired. Like how they exodus from umno en masse.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya I am so disappointed all talk no action, should at least shoot some empty blanks into the air.

Tats right. Verbal warning r just like dogs barking only. Show some action. Spent billions and billions of dollars every year...wasting tax payers money only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats right. Verbal warning r just like dogs barking only. Show some action. Spent billions and billions of dollars every year...wasting tax payers money only.
Ya verbal requests or warnings are useless to barbarians thieves slanderers harassers. Again this is a fact based on my experience from filthy Indians to m&d rats to sinkie traitor dogs.