• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF Khaw latest update is TWO ships in our waters, up from one ship few days ago

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times must I ask you to state clearly what is GGDF? You and kt latha are m&d slut and son of slut calling me one. And once again, everything I said here from AR15 to virgin to English A1 is a FACT that ..
GGDF is a honour reserved for those who like to STIR SHIT... this group belongs to a special league ... :roflmao:
who dun know you know much about the AR15.... i'm asking you "have you ever handle and fired an AR15 or not??? ".... simple england also can't understand.... still want to cannon about your A1 england
... got to ask @musashi to give you another round of slapping... :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GGDF is a honour reserved for those who like to STIR SHIT... this group belongs to a special league ... :roflmao:
who dun know you know much about the AR15.... i'm asking you "have you ever handle and fired an AR15 or not??? ".... simple england also can't understand.... still want to cannon about your A1 england
... got to ask @musashi to give you another round of slapping... :geek:
Now I feel like Johor crown prince indeed telling people four times that the sultan reserved Land will not be developed and senile people keep repeating the same ccb accusations based on hot air.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I feel like Johor crown prince indeed telling people four times that the sultan reserved Land will not be developed and senile people keep repeating the same ccb accusations based on hot air.
Ccb Malaysian son of whore @rotiprata making ccb accusations and still didn’t answer my questions what’s GGDF and as usual accuse me what they are themselves creating shit and stirring shit all the time with ccb lies. Deserved to be slapped is you ccb Malaysian criminal bastards @musashi etc. Not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth hurts. Long live Dr M. Please also take back the air space.
Not for my unfortunate experience with you m&ds. It’s your ccb lies that hurt but no more and you kt latha and all your ccb descendants will get karma of being gangraped and crushed to death. Long live the truth of me being a virgin slandered by ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores and ugly truth of ccb Malaysians are barbarians liars telling ccb lies to win!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not for my unfortunate experience with you m&ds. It’s your ccb lies that hurt but no more and you kt latha and all your ccb descendants will get karma of being gangraped and crushed to death. Long live the truth of me being a virgin slandered by ccb Malaysians whores and sons of whores and ugly truth of ccb Malaysians are barbarians liars telling ccb lies to win!
Long live the ugly truth of ccb Malaysians indeed. You m&ds can smear me to win but your ccb acts are revealing yourself to the world proving whatever I said about you.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
MALAYSIA IN TRANSITION
Singapore-Malaysia maritime dispute enters second week
Both sides seek to cool maritime tensions, but fail to withdraw vessels

KENTARO IWAMOTO, Nikkei staff writer
DECEMBER 11, 2018 15:35 JST

A Singapore naval vessel embarks on a search and rescue mission in 2017.
SINGAPORE -- The maritime territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia that surfaced a week ago shows little signs of abating as both sides stand pat on their claims.

The countries are trying to ease tensions and negotiate a settlement, but their vessels remain in the disputed waters.

Since Dec. 4, the Southeast Asian neighbors have exchanged strong words over sea and air sovereignty, especially over what Singapore claims as "intrusions" into its waters in a narrow strait that divides the countries.

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Monday at a news conference that Malaysian vessels would stay in the disputed waters. "At the moment, because there are no decisions, the vessels are there," he stated. "Singapore vessels are there. Malaysian vessels are there."

Separately, Malaysia's Foreign Ministry released a statement the same day saying the country was "unable to accede" to Singapore's proposal that Malaysia immediately withdraw government vessels from the area in question.

The city-state's Foreign Ministry quickly responded, saying that Singapore was "disappointed" that Malaysia was unable to accept its proposal. "Malaysia's deployments in this area will not strengthen its legal claim and can only heighten tensions," read the response. "Malaysia will be responsible for any untoward situations ... that arise from continued deployment of its vessels into this area."

In the response, Singapore again called for withdrawal of vessels from the area. The city-state last week rejected Malaysia's proposal that both nations refrain from sending additional assets into what it called the disputed area.

Singapore earlier claimed that there were a total of 14 intrusions into its waters by Malaysian vessels between Nov. 24 and Dec. 5.

While maintaining their respective positions, both countries reiterated the importance of strong bilateral ties and their willingness toward an amicable resolution.

Malaysia's Foreign Ministry also said on Monday that the country will "take all effective measures to de-escalate the situation on the ground, reaffirming its position to handle the situation in a calm and peaceful manner."

Singapore said that it was "encouraged" by Malaysia's position.

Officials from the two countries are expected to meet in the second week of January to discuss the issue.

READ NEXT
International Relations
Five things to know about the Singapore-Malaysia territorial dispute
Malaysia in transition
Singapore sharpens tone in maritime dispute with Malaysia
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Japan to convert helicopter carrier Izumo into aircraft carrier
Politics
Malaysia in transition
Xi has tied his own hands in the trade war
China up close
Recommended by
GET INSIGHTS ON ASIA IN YOUR INBOX

Enter your e-mail address...
CONNECT WITH US
About Us
Contact Us
Sitemap
Help
Terms Of Use
Copyright
Privacy & Cookie Policy
Advertising
Nikkei Inc. No reproduction without permission.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MALAYSIA IN TRANSITION
Singapore-Malaysia maritime dispute enters second week
Both sides seek to cool maritime tensions, but fail to withdraw vessels

KENTARO IWAMOTO, Nikkei staff writer
DECEMBER 11, 2018 15:35 JST

A Singapore naval vessel embarks on a search and rescue mission in 2017.
SINGAPORE -- The maritime territorial dispute between Singapore and Malaysia that surfaced a week ago shows little signs of abating as both sides stand pat on their claims.

The countries are trying to ease tensions and negotiate a settlement, but their vessels remain in the disputed waters.

Since Dec. 4, the Southeast Asian neighbors have exchanged strong words over sea and air sovereignty, especially over what Singapore claims as "intrusions" into its waters in a narrow strait that divides the countries.

Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said on Monday at a news conference that Malaysian vessels would stay in the disputed waters. "At the moment, because there are no decisions, the vessels are there," he stated. "Singapore vessels are there. Malaysian vessels are there."

Separately, Malaysia's Foreign Ministry released a statement the same day saying the country was "unable to accede" to Singapore's proposal that Malaysia immediately withdraw government vessels from the area in question.

The city-state's Foreign Ministry quickly responded, saying that Singapore was "disappointed" that Malaysia was unable to accept its proposal. "Malaysia's deployments in this area will not strengthen its legal claim and can only heighten tensions," read the response. "Malaysia will be responsible for any untoward situations ... that arise from continued deployment of its vessels into this area."

In the response, Singapore again called for withdrawal of vessels from the area. The city-state last week rejected Malaysia's proposal that both nations refrain from sending additional assets into what it called the disputed area.

Singapore earlier claimed that there were a total of 14 intrusions into its waters by Malaysian vessels between Nov. 24 and Dec. 5.

While maintaining their respective positions, both countries reiterated the importance of strong bilateral ties and their willingness toward an amicable resolution.

Malaysia's Foreign Ministry also said on Monday that the country will "take all effective measures to de-escalate the situation on the ground, reaffirming its position to handle the situation in a calm and peaceful manner."

Singapore said that it was "encouraged" by Malaysia's position.

Officials from the two countries are expected to meet in the second week of January to discuss the issue.

READ NEXT
International Relations
Five things to know about the Singapore-Malaysia territorial dispute
Malaysia in transition
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Politics
Malaysia in transition
China up close
Recommended by
GET INSIGHTS ON ASIA IN YOUR INBOX

Enter your e-mail address...
CONNECT WITH US
About Us
Contact Us
Sitemap
Help
Terms Of Use
Copyright
Privacy & Cookie Policy
Advertising
Nikkei Inc. No reproduction without permission.

Sinkapore has sent in the navy ...Mudland has not. When will Mudland bring in their frigates or submarines?

The wayang is boring ...let the shooting begin. It gets interesting if one or two ships get sunk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you started a thread about vessels....
now talking about the johore prince...
how about at the AR15... ???
big cannon...GGDF
Why not? I feel for the Johor crown prince saying four times that the reserved land will not be developed and yet senile people cannot listen in. Same as I said more than once I am AR15 marksman and you senile bastard can say I never touch AR15 before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? I feel for the Johor crown prince saying four times that the reserved land will not be developed and yet senile people cannot listen in. Same as I said more than once I am AR15 marksman and you senile bastard can say I never touch AR15 before.
Btw you @rotiprata then go give dog fuck.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw you @rotiprata then go give dog fuck.

If you use all your energy to get the PAP to launch military actions against Mudland, you would do more for your Johor prince than empathizing for him on this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you use all your energy to get the PAP to launch military actions against Mudland, you would do more for your Johor prince than empathizing for him on this forum.
Ya I know he and who are enemies but I am not in coalition with him or doing it for him but for myself and myself only.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? .. Same as I said more than once I am AR15 marksman and you senile bastard can say I never touch AR15 before.
you AR15 marksman ??? … SAF standard is 15(17)/21... what's your score??
you bought your A15 from Toy 'Rus store ??…. :roflmao:..:roflmao:.:roflmao: until stomach cramp..:roflmao:...

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long live Dr M to continue to checkmate the MIWs and the useless Sinkies.