• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WTF Khaw latest update is TWO ships in our waters, up from one ship few days ago

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B3D5D657-7CC0-4620-A983-DD6A2F6EABF6.jpeg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We pay $2 million for this ministar to count ships? Khaw should just ask RSN to blow those mudland ships up. Gen Kee Chiu can lead the land invasion.

No more wayang ...just fight. JohnTan and his RC team will be on the frontline.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is Gen Kee Chiu and Gen Tan? They gone to Botanic Garden too?

I think the two generals are practising their shooting ...get ready to go to war. Are you ready to join them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is Gen Kee Chiu and Gen Tan? They gone to Botanic Garden too?

I think the two generals are practising their shooting ...get ready to go to war. Are you ready to join them?

Ya ever ready to sacrifice but I need to practice my shooting first. PAP must offer refresher course to volunteer patriots like me.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya ever ready to sacrifice but I need to practice my shooting first. PAP must offer refresher course to volunteer patriots like me.
you're better off if you stick to firing cannons...
i much doubt you've ever hold an AR15...let alone firing one !!... big cannon slut... GGDF :cool:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP keep landfill narrow the Straits and reach international water line.

m&d is pushing back show CAQ not to push his cancer arse further or else Mudhatir will poke his cancer arse..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're better off if you stick to firing cannons...
i much doubt you've ever hold an AR15...let alone firing one !!... big cannon slut... GGDF :cool:
How many times must I ask you to state clearly what is GGDF? You and kt latha are m&d slut and son of slut calling me one. And once again, everything I said here from AR15 to virgin to English A1 is a FACT that can withstand court scrutiny when sued. Your ccb mouth leh? Only can call people big cannon when it’s a fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP keep landfill narrow the Straits and reach international water line.

m&d is pushing back show CAQ not to push his cancer arse further or else Mudhatir will poke his cancer arse..
You haven’t kept up to date with the changes. m&d have been selling water space to those China developers to reclaim land from forest city at the west of JB to princess Cove at centre to don’t know what at east of JB. Their reclamation is as much if not more than Spore. And that’s like a few years ago and I haven’t been checking up on the latest update now.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come all the sinkie generals/ministers diam diam. Drawing million dollar salary. Msia already check mate..