• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Pritam Singh has a Heart of Gold. All PAP Scums should learn from him.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
Khaw Boon Wan has very cute nipples. Small, round and bright red. Make you want to do a 'titty-twister' on them.[/QUOTE
]

What a pose. Very unbecoming of an elected MP.
He is a disgrace to the people who elected him in the first place.
These people of Sembawang GRC (those who chose to have him as their leader) should now be fisting their own faces.
So much of free time for someone earning millions a year.
The sight of the two "punctures" is so sickening.
Is that a human or some alien?
Are the two holes for some "filthy" bodily discharge?
Humans only have an anal opening right below.
This "holes are so different.

Last edited:

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course cos chen is an outstanding human being.[/QUOTE

Oh I see, you are only impressed by outstanding human beings. Mere mortals helping others are not worth your attention?

I'm sure if Mr Chen came across a similar situation, he would have helped as well. Not all Singaporeans would. And that includes all of us of different shades. So if any Singaporean, Foreigner did help, we should commend it as a human gesture. What has race got to do wih this? Why has it got be a racial angle with everything for you? If you were in need of help in the future, are you going to refuse it just because the person helping you is not a Chinese, and therefore, in your eyes, not an outstanding human being.

Come on man, grow up and get a life!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course cos chen is an outstanding human being.[/QUOTE

Oh I see, you are only impressed by outstanding human beings. Mere mortals helping others are not worth your attention?

I'm sure if Mr Chen came across a similar situation, he would have helped as well. Not all Singaporeans would. And that includes all of us of different shades. So if any Singaporean, Foreigner did help, we should commend it as a human gesture. What has race got to do wih this? Why has it got be a racial angle with everything for you? If you were in need of help in the future, are you going to refuse it just because the person is not a Chinese and therefore, not an outstanding human being.

Come on man, grow up and get a life!

You grow up and stop stalking me. I think that csm is better. Want to control my thinking too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you President Tony Tan too for attending to an injured boy

st-2011-07-24-dr-tony-tan-helping-injured-boy.jpg

after everything is over, the boy saw an additional $10,000 in his bank account for his effort.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the rescue...

http://www.straitstimes.com/STForum/Story/STIStory_770066.html

'The man was none other than my MP.'

MADAM S. SELVARANNI: 'On Feb 11, I saw a man attending to a distressed elderly woman who had suffered an abrasion on her knee and was bleeding slightly. I extended my help. The man explained that she had fallen after tripping over a tree root. He was on one knee, speaking calmly to her while he cleaned the wound. When he was done, he stood up and only then did I realise that the man was none other than my MP, Mr Pritam Singh of the Workers' Party . I was really touched by his concern and care for a total stranger.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if it had been a PAP MP......................confirm the whole thing was staged...................