• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP's Pritam Singh has a Heart of Gold. All PAP Scums should learn from him.

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wonder why when the oppo isn't a chinese he gets praised to the skies. If it was chen show mao that helped i would be very impressed.

Bro, please don't say such words. We are all fellow Singaporeans irregardless of raced, language and religion. We should love all as all of us suffer the same fate

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lucky it was not the Cynthia Phua Chee Bye loser from Aljunied GE2011. she would had scolded the old lady for being careless! Where is the old cunt now har?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Pritam Singh isn't? Complimenting any non-Chinese for any good deed is unacceptable to you, perennial rabid Chinese racist! :mad:

You're the racist. I'm sure you wouldn't want to compliment chen show mao cos you're hiding your own racist thoughts.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the racist. I'm sure you wouldn't want to compliment chen show mao cos you're hiding your own racist thoughts.

I'm ready to compliment CSM or anyone for any good deed regardless of race, unlike you the bigot who starts objecting to compliment just because the one who did the good deed and being complimented is not a Chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm ready to compliment CSM or anyone for any good deed regardless of race, unlike you the bigot who starts objecting to compliment just because the one who did the good deed and being complimented is not a Chinese.

That's not bigotry you fool. I have a right to extend complimentary unto anyone and i choose chen

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not bigotry you fool. I have a right to extend complimentary unto anyone and i choose chen

A Chinese saw an old lady in distress and helped. A non-Chinese saw a lady in distress and helped. Both should be complimented. Choosing to only compliment the Chinese is bigotry, you foolish bigot! :mad:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Chinese saw an old lady in distress and helped. A non-Chinese saw a lady in distress and helped. Both should be complimented. Choosing to only compliment the Chinese is bigotry, you fool.

bigotry my azz. Beating and killing a non chinese is bigotry in any case there's nothing wrong in supporting csm you asshole bigot. You hate chinese ppl.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
bigotry my azz. Beating and killing a non chinese is bigotry in any case there's nothing wrong in supporting csm you asshole bigot. You hate chinese ppl.

Beating or killing anyone Chinese or non-Chinese is just assault or murder, regardless of race. This topic began as an opposition MP helping the public and you turned it into racism again just because the MP isn't a Chinese. Your answer to why non-Chinese doing good deed shouldn't be complimented is that's your right to choose who to compliment, i.e. only Chinese for you. That's classic definition for racism and bigotry.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beating or killing anyone Chinese or non-Chinese is just assault or murder, regardless of race. This topic began as an opposition MP helping the public and you turned it into racism again just because the MP isn't a Chinese. Your answer to why non-Chinese doing good deed shouldn't be complimented is that's your right to choose who to compliment, i.e. only Chinese for you. That's classic definition for racism and bigotry.

Hahah enough of your nonsense. Only in sg can it be classified as racism when someone isn't jumping for joy when a non chinese helped someone. I know ppl like you. Everything to you is racist. A chinese in the shop didn't smile at you = racism. Chinese person wrote some something unflattering about you = racism. Make a SMALL joke about your race = racism. Practice their customs = racism. Yet it's not racism from you if you didn't smile at a chinese person, write unflattering things about chinese and make jokes on them all in which you have done in this forum. Also even though you won't admit it you belittle chinese ppl that are helpful and their accomplishments yet to you that isn't racist. Care to explain to me why the double standards that you impose?

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah enough of your nonsense. Only in sg can it be classified as racism when someone isn't jumping for joy when a non chinese helped someone. I know ppl like you. Everything to you is racist. A chinese in the shop didn't smile at you = racism. Chinese person wrote some something unflattering about you = racism. Make a SMALL joke about your race = racism. Practice their customs = racism. Yet it's not racism from you if you didn't smile at a chinese person, write unflattering things about chinese and make jokes on them all in which you have done in this forum. Also even though you won't admit it you belittle chinese ppl that are helpful and their accomplishments yet to you that isn't racist. Care to explain to me why the double standards that you impose?

Hahah enough of your nonsense. Only in sg can it be classified as racism when someone isn't jumping for joy when a non chinese helped someone. I know ppl like you. Everything to you is racist. A non-chinese in the shop didn't smile at you = racism. Non-Chinese person wrote some something unflattering about you = racism. Make a SMALL joke about your race = racism. Practice their customs = racism. Yet it's not racism from you if you didn't smile at a non-chinese person, write unflattering things about chinese and make jokes on them all in which you have done in this forum. Also even though you won't admit it you belittle non-chinese ppl that are helpful and their accomplishments yet to you that isn't racist. Care to explain to me why the double standards that you impose?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahah enough of your nonsense. Only in sg can it be classified as racism when someone isn't jumping for joy when a non chinese helped someone. I know ppl like you. Everything to you is racist. A non-chinese in the shop didn't smile at you = racism. Non-Chinese person wrote some something unflattering about you = racism. Make a SMALL joke about your race = racism. Practice their customs = racism. Yet it's not racism from you if you didn't smile at a non-chinese person, write unflattering things about chinese and make jokes on them all in which you have done in this forum. Also even though you won't admit it you belittle non-chinese ppl that are helpful and their accomplishments yet to you that isn't racist. Care to explain to me why the double standards that you impose?

Lame it's plain obvious you don't have a come back cos what i have written is all so true.