• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP expels Yaw SL

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if GMS lost his deposit, he will have my respect for putting his money where his mouth is. But based on history, he will likely give some crap excuses to chicken out.

It's not about losing the deposit, it's about finding enough money to start with. GMS sell house sell business liao. What else can he sell

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will it be George Yeo? is he Teochew? I know he is Catholic and funny leh. Correct me if I am wrong..are the Teochew in Hougang mostly Catholics? like In Choa Chu Kang,..bukit timah area?

George Yeo will give WP a good run but I doubt PAP will put him there. They will go with someone young and not someone who will go fly kite after 1 election.

Eyes will be on whether someone else comes in to join the Party. IMO good chance TJS will come in. The guy seem to like taking up every opportunity he can get

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
speaking of the forgotten PAP losers from Aljunied GRC, I got a feeling if PM Lee wants to blood the 4G nextgen leaders within the party, then the man they most want to see come in to complete the 4G lineup (Heng, Kee Chiu, Tan Jin Chuan, Lawrence Wong etc) ..... son of ex-Barisan MP.... MR ONG YE KUNG!

P.S. Ong (with NTUC) & also tasked to investigate the recent SMRT fiasco heads & shoulders above Desmond Choo spawn of Choo Wee Khiang.

If Ong wins, PAP says great! new leaders blooded!
if Ong loses, learn the lesson, afterall Hougang was WP after the last GE in the first place...

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LTK got balls, SL got honor.

Respect. Unlike the PAP who only respond via lawyer letters and threat of legal action in the Kangaroo Courts.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo will give WP a good run but I doubt PAP will put him there. They will go with someone young and not someone who will go fly kite after 1 election.

Eyes will be on whether someone else comes in to join the Party. IMO good chance TJS will come in. The guy seem to like taking up every opportunity he can get

Yeah..but TJS come in and he lose, he is on a slippery slope...WP has a good reputation....TJS hard to win...If GY goes in...he loose,,,PAP super the lao kui man...maybe PAP will use that chap that contested in Hougang the last time,...maybe only hor

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kHal1akRbqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw committed many private indiscretions. His expulsion has nothing to do with the service he has given HG. In afct, he has served HG for 10 years. If, and they wont, PAP wins, it will not be because the voters think they will serve them better. The HG voters will want PAP to repent until kingdom comes.

We'll see if the Hougang residents think its time for PAP to come back to serve them or will the series of cockups since last year's elections reinforce their opposition spirit. A political litmus test in the making

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
GY will not want to risk a second humiliation. The PAP is not perceived to have changed his spots soon.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You meant TPL, FMH, that Chia guy in Tjg Pagar, and a whole lot of riff-raffs???

The PAP team does a much better job of screening its potential candidates before they are presented to the electorate. The WP has wasted the time and energy of all Hougang residents. They should be forced to pay compensation.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We'll see if the Hougang residents think its time for PAP to come back to serve them or will the series of cockups since last year's elections reinforce their opposition spirit. A political litmus test in the making

I think Hougang remains in WP's hands, but by a narrow margin. Ground is definitely affected. You might say shaken even, but still pro-opposition.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kudos to WP and LTK. They have raised the bar to a very high level. I cannot recall an incident of this nature where such boldness and character of strength has been displayed in an exemplary manner by a political party in first or third world. Its a clear message to party members and more importantly potential candidates and members as Singapore progresses on the road to democracy.

Precisely, WP will win in the long run. I wonder how scared PAP members must be now, those who have committed wrongdoing in either personal or professional or political capacities. This is actually our golden chance to extract accountability from PAP.

A solid win in Hougang will be massive egg on PAP faces too. I'm sure LKY will have another "5 years to repent" statement coming along.