• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP expels Yaw SL

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agreed, WP has show it has integrity and accountability....imagine if it was PAP,,they would be covering it soo deep till we dont know what is going on. Also,,just look at how PAP is with that online prostitution case....

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a wonderful opportunity for Goh Meng Seng. He always think that he is so clever, and he can make a better politician than any of the WP bunch in parliament. So this is the right time for Goh Meng Seng to put his money where his mouth is and prove his critics wrong by contesting in this Hougang by-election. Will he accept this challenge or will he try to chicken out with all sorts lame excuses.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This is a wonderful opportunity for Goh Meng Seng. He always think that he is so clever, and he can make a better politician than any of the WP bunch in parliament. So this is the right time for Goh Meng Seng to put his money where his mouth is and prove his critics wrong by contesting in this Hougang by-election. Will he accept this challenge or will he try to chicken out with all sorts lame excuses.

If Goh Meng Seng stands for election, I will give him my 100% support. I'll even give him a section of his own in this forum for him to use as campaign HQ!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All it does is show what a mediocre team they assembled in the first place. :rolleyes: It's like congratulating a car company for initiating a massive recall as a result of trying to pass junk off as a reliable product.

The PAP team does a much better job of screening its potential candidates before they are presented to the electorate. The WP has wasted the time and energy of all Hougang residents. They should be forced to pay compensation.

I prefer this rather than having a supposedly reliable product with faults but the company refuses to acknowledge and make a recall. Look at what happened to Toyota on their previous recall? How is Toyota doing now? Wait a min, aren't you driving a Toyota? You want a Toyota Hearse?:biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;AFFv7hT1Pzc]http://youtu.be/AFFv7hT1Pzc[/video]

I hope Mr Low send Png Eng Huat to Hougang.. Was very impressed when he spoke at the WP rallies last May.. Its time to bring out the Workers Party mini flags and the umbrellas again..:cool:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Goh Meng Seng stands for election, I will give him my 100% support. I'll even give him a section of his own in this forum for him to use as campaign HQ!!

Please do so! This is gonna be the place n reason for him to lose the ELECTION with the worse ever result in the history of Singapore since Independent!:biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called professionalism and duty to the last.

That's a bit unexpected considering the public appearances LTK had with YSL even after the allegations. My guess is WP has been buying time for something... and something ran out of time, or something blew up.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about you being his election agent..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'll provide that too! Nothing is to be spared when it comes to supporting my favourite politician whom I have known since the days of scs.

GMS will die even faster when the public gets to know his monetary support comes from an internet pimp.:biggrin:

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good, I hope your support will spur him to take up this challenge. The ball is now in Goh Meng Seng court. Lets see whether he will chicken out and hide in Hong Kong with some lame excuses. :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Png not only impressed those who attended the rallies but also the establishment. His good performance has a mention in Derel Da Cunha recent book about the GE.
I hope Mr Low send Png Eng Huat to Hougang.. Was very impressed when he spoke at the WP rallies last May.. Its time to bring out the Workers Party mini flags and the umbrellas again..:cool: